Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Absurdly high cost of heal companions.

Tl;dr - heal button is TRAP

Cost is stupidly high, it forces you to stop doing any missions and wait for self-heal.
    I don't like this solution and playstyle.

It's another thing of many things make Shadowlands way worse expansion then BfA: almost everything in Shadowlands is tedious time sink.
    We are slugs trapped in bad smelling mud....

patience is said to be a virtue

I've never used it, I agree it's a trap but I imagine the reasoning was that it's something to use anima for when you've fully upgraded your sanctum.

I just do missions once or twice a day and they've naturally healed fully. Time sink? Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post

Cost is stupidly high, it forces you to stop doing any missions and wait for self-heal.

It's another thing of many things make Shadowlands way worse expansion then BfA: almost everything in Shadowlands is tedious time sink.
    you can always ... not fail missions ?

I just send them on an easy mission with some healing units.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you can always ... not fail missions ?
    It was successfull mission but some minions got hurt like 95%

geez lvl 34, my highest is 26

Haven't really seen the need to heal mine yet. Granted I'm not at 34 with my higher companions (30), but the natural wait time with sleep etc seems to do the trick for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't have missions queued up every second. I can easily run missions and if i get a couple of hurt guys, just bench them for a bit or not run a mission until they are healed. Ultimately the anima cost will be meaningless once people have unlocked all their upgrades and are overflowing with it.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

You are not trapped, you can unsub and do something else with your time. Take off that victim cardigan.

And I have used the healing exactly zero times. Just send them with a healer and it takes care of itself.

Claiming that BfA had no timegating is a whole new level of delusional fuckery.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been healing mine by just doing low/easy missions, the damage you get in those is so low that all of them will be topped up again.
    companions healed and some extra anima, for the cost of '10' instead of '925'

You should try playing kyrian - their champions/troops are like 70% weaker than maldraxxi ones : ' ))

I noticed this too, not worth the high cost of anima. But I did come up with a trick.. of sorts.
    Instead of healing the hurt companions, I just send them on a short - low level adventure that hopefully (likely) they will still win even at 10% life. By the time I complete them all they are at full again - and they were still doing 'something' while I waited for them to heal.

P.S. 3 weeks into expansion and only yesterday I discovered you can assign more than 1 of the same troop on a mission. HOLY $*^T!

so be smart and dont fall into the trap again and again and again
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I've never used it, I agree it's a trap but I imagine the reasoning was that it's something to use anima for when you've fully upgraded your sanctum.

I just do missions once or twice a day and they've naturally healed fully. Time sink? Nah.
    Might have been an idea to have the anima cost scale in some way then, maybe with their lvl.

I avoid that button as the plague, putting them on the back row and try to lvl them to heal if necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post

I mean once you have everything you can buy with anima, that's the point of the heal button...

Literally just ignore it.
    And as others have said, just either wait, or send them on super easy missions so they heal while the mission happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I mean once you have everything you can buy with anima, that's the point of the heal button...

Literally just ignore it.
    And as others have said, just either wait, or send them on super easy missions so they heal while the mission happens.
    It is kind of a trap button for now though, to be fair. Should just not have been a button until the final upgrade on the mission table.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    It is kind of a trap button for now though, to be fair. Should just not have been a button until the final upgrade on the mission table.
    Yeah that was my thought too, seem weird to have it available if it's not meant to be used yet.

It's also a pretty bad anima sink when some don't play that much and barely have any and are trying to save for cosmetics and covenant upgrades while others are way beyond 20k and climbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    When your companions level up they heal to full, a good thing to keep in mind.

Cost imo is a tad too high, but then what else you have to do with Anima? It won't be long before you will max out all the buildings and then it's just table fuel and cosmetics anyway.

I personally heal from time to time or make use of leveling up by sending bombed up champions with troops on easy XP missions.

I just wish they would start healing once the timer on the mission completed rather than when you click the mission from the table