Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    I think limit has some of the best players:
    Lip, kingfly, trill

But also some of the worst players:
    Tagzz, dossou, darkee
    Dossou is the best Canadian born hunter in the world and its not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Dossou is the kind of creature that people climb up magical beanstalks to witness

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Thank god Kripparian wasn't born in Canada

I kicked the shit out of Trill in a pet battle.
    Nice Anubisith Idol, scrub. Git gud.

Meh, for me darkee (lighter now) is obviously racist
    oh, why? never heard of him being a racisit

and how has that anything to do with his skills which is the subject of discussion
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Trill from Limit, Zailia from Echo were my two streamers of choice for the race. Great players.

Gingi actually seems pretty consistent, he doesn't fuck up and plays hunter extremely well. But its very hard to judge as you don't always know the specific roles of people, for example gingis' stream was full of "bench Roger he dies first every pull" etc. (and many of those were serious), when it was intended that he sacrifices himself..

The raid leading of limit is much better, but I would say that echo has better players as individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Gingi actually seems pretty consistent, he doesn't fuck up and plays hunter extremely well. But its very hard to judge as you don't always know the specific roles of people, for example gingis' stream was full of "bench Roger he dies first every pull" etc. (and many of those were serious), when it was intended that he sacrifices himself..

The raid leading of limit is much better, but I would say that echo has better players as individuals.
    Better why? Because they stream? How do you judge that?

Limit has the better individuals and the better raid lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    TBF Scripe had to be part of it, or at least the decision making to keep Josh on the team.

And then we have the accusation of buying gold with $$ from gallywix that Scripe was in.
    IIRC scripe straight up said he bought gold from gallywix.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Blizzard TOS only applies if you don't make blizz money.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    Better why? Because they stream? How do you judge that?

Limit has the better individuals and the better raid lead.
    That's just a gut feeling based on how many personal mistakes happen in the stream from what I've seen. I doubt no one has made any relevant research on this subject so pretty much every single reply is just random thoughts.

Or how did you form your opinion? How did you judge limit is better on both?

Skillwise i like gingi , personality wise fuck that guy .

I feel if you're in a guild like Limit or Echo you're probably very close to how good you can reasonably get at a game like WoW, it becomes more about how consistent you are and how clever you are aka how much you can contribute in terms of strategy and stuff. Obviously Trill is very, very good but then you look at the logs and it's not like Echo's WW was monumentally behind, especially with the weapon difference.

I feel healers and, depending on the boss, tanks are the most interesting and the skillcap there is higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    They all say healer is the hardest job, because you have to do mechanics while looking at raid frames. There's also a lot more decision making for healers. DPS is mostly pumping as much as you can all the time, you decide exactly where to use your cds and that's it. Healers have to decide how to spend mana most efficiently based on the specific damage taken in each pull, and every pull is different. Tank vs. dps is fight dependent.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol... telling someone to grow up then using the phrase "woke millennial cunt" immediately after.
    Well not entirely true but yeah there is (usually) less decision making as dps.

The 5 man group from echo who also wins MDI's are probably the best.
    From Limit, imfiredup, darkee and trill.

Maevy needs more recognition in this thread.

Does Limit have the 3 most skilled pros in Trill, Firedup and Lightee or is anyone on Echo at their level?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I don't think I've ever come across a World 1st level raider that I can like as an individual.

I just enjoy their gameplay and seeing them together.
    What about Riggnaros?

Not to mention he's a beast path of exile player. Won several races recently. Liberal God gamer
    he doesnt even play PoE to my knowledge. if you're thinking of Darkee, hes currently the best path of exile player on earth and its his side game. the community is only about 10% of wow but its an insanely hardcore game that doesnt have near the casual population that wow does so the ~550k-1m players do take it very seriously

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Yeah, he did! Guess he's special enough not to get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    Yeah, he did! Guess he's special enough not to get banned.
    Most top guilds buy massive amounts of gold. It's always been a common practice nobody is farming 900 million gold beyond carry groups taking their cut from hundreds of mythic raiders carrying mythic pluses.

As for the topic... world first players are rarely the best players at their given class. It's as much a prep and time commitment deal as it is skill trying to match them one to one isn't very productive beyond a fantasy football kinda thing.