Page 91 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    You know as well as I do that I'm often exploited as an issue mislynch in these games
    let me go back and pull this exact quote from you in games youve been scum in

Come to think of it, Marack, what have you done so far other than make snappy comments at Bwon in every other post...?

7+ Year Old Account
    You failed to grasp my main point. Clarinet is confirmed town who correctly deduced my alignment. I've also been pretty forward in terms of bringing information to the table but it's been multiple day phases and people have come up with multiple excuses as to why they won't pursue it. Outside of a couple of players, at any rate who thankfully do have their vote on Dupti.
    I cant take anything a confirmed townie who threw in the towel as serious

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I cant take anything a confirmed townie who threw in the towel as serious
    You can if they gave up due to sustained and ridiculous levels of pressure which then conveniently moved to target the two players who tried to accomplish anything. It's not a coincidence that Val is being harassed for killing Satsu and I'm being harassed for revealing information that paints Dupti in a dubious light.

Satsu should have been the D1 lynch. He was set to be the D1 lynch. If people committed to it, we'd have a lot more room for error right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can if they gave up due to sustained and ridiculous levels of pressure which then conveniently moved to target the two players who tried to accomplish anything. It's not a coincidence that Val is being harassed for killing Satsu and I'm being harassed for revealing information that paints Dupti in a dubious light.

Satsu should have been the D1 lynch. He was set to be the D1 lynch. If people committed to it, we'd have a lot more room for error right now.
    So someon the is under pressure, should then turn around and lie and say they are scum... just to get out of the game? That kinda crap just voids any good they might have done.

Also, rereading Clarinet's posts. At one point it almost seemed to be a case of lying about scum being in different teams? Maybe an effort to cause someone to slip...?

I like the bits about me being pure, though. It's completely true this time around.

7+ Year Old Account
    But you're right, you arent the right lynch today. We have people that have done nothing and should go

But you're right, you arent the right lynch today. We have people that have done nothing and should go
    Right.

I also disagree that Bwon hasn't done much - she put out some reads. A bit sheepish at times, yes, though not as much as Bagel who has been far more opportunistic with votes.

Who do you think should be lynched then?

3+ Year Old Account
    Right.

I also disagree that Bwon hasn't done much - she put out some reads. A bit sheepish at times, yes, though not as much as Bagel who has been far more opportunistic with votes.
    Uhh... Maybe I should put out another read? I could if you'd (or anyone) would like

But it's almost WoW RP time so it might not be until later
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Uhh... Maybe I should put out another read? I could if you'd (or anyone) would like

It'd help, but it's not a necessity for now. I'd suggest just putting out reads on, say, three players who have posted a lot this day phase and put forward your thoughts on them.

7+ Year Old Account

let me show up and post something... with no relevance to this game so people dont think im lurking...

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Who do you think should be lynched then?
    I always thought in the top3 there was a hiding scum... so with foxxi gone, leaves Cereal and Claws in that pile for me. But I dont want to get rid of vocal people at this point.

I could get on a lynch of BF, Duck, Bwom, Lora, Xan.

Real Life aside, the hostility in these games has gotten a little higher then when we left off. Think we need to throttle back. Heat of the moment is a thing, but if something was just for show, let others know after them game so hard feelings dont persist.

I could get on a lynch of BF, Duck, Bwom, Lora, Xan.
    I notice Dupti is not on that list. What do you think of his claim about having a TPR that no one else has, that we know of?

Also about the possible connection between him and BF? If we assume one of them is lying about the ability.

7+ Year Old Account
    I notice Dupti is not on that list. What do you think of his claim about having a TPR that no one else has, that we know of?

Also about the possible connection between him and BF? If we assume one of them is lying about the ability.
    To be fair, that list was people below me on the post count and people i feel havent had any real contribution to the game

Yeah, I'm actually quite surprised that people got this mad and starting berating/swearing often.
    do you think people are really mad or its just a tactic they use to move suspicion around?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    He was sick of your inactivity and wanted to force you into the open.
    Gottem
    He also said Robo was Thanos and that proved to be incorrect.
    lol I cant believe this is being held against me.
    I legit dont get you hate boner for me already saying what happened. IF youw ant confirmation ask what lora got.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I legit dont get you hate boner for me already saying what happened. IF youw ant confirmation ask what lora got.
    I had missed your claim initially and found it when I saw you said that you said it. I said that between you and Dupti, something does not add up. I didn't even speculate who was not telling the truth.

Your claim: You doctored Dupti with the stone. Okay cool.
    Dupti's claim: I was told I was attacked and because he was holding a stone it protected him, due to an ability he had.

We have not seen any TPR type abilities in this game yet so Dupti's claim is immediately interesting as it goes against everything we have seen. However, his claim makes it seem like your doctoring was redundant. Or it was your stone that told Dupti he was attacked or told you he was attacked and the protection worked. According to Lora, he stated that the stone simply said it was a typical doctor and that it cannot be used on the same target twice in a row.

There are some confusing things here and they don't all add up so someone is either not explaining correctly or lying.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, the stone had to alert you that your protection worked and saved Dupti. Or you are just taking Dupti's word that he was attacked and assumed that it worked. But then the question is what is going on with his claim of having a stone protects him from a single night kill per night?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    do you think people are really mad or its just a tactic they use to move suspicion around?
    Hmm.. You have a point. Maybe we should try and focus on the more hostile players and see if they're scum?

FoS Marack

FoS Virothe
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. You have a point. Maybe we should try and focus on the more hostile players and see if they're scum?

FoS Marack

FoS Virothe
    Anything aside from you think Im hostile? And a FOS means shit. Back it up withj a vote and some reasoning

10+ Year Old Account
    Cereal prerty much hit the nail on the head with th3 dupti/blood fox thing. Those night actions on n1 have been so poorly explained, there's a lot of confusion around it and dupti weirdly claim.

Also im not understanding why Blood Fox also chose to apparently heal dupti that night, he had 4 at the time.

Blood Fox may have stated his action on dupti in a soft claim kind of way, i also dont understand why it was so hard to say "i healed dupti n1" when asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Had 4 comments*

Anything aside from you think Im hostile? And a FOS means shit. Back it up withj a vote and some reasoning
    I've only been hostile to one person too so -shrug-