Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, that's your own hypocrisy... and not my problem. I'm sure you'd have no problem with ammunition or magazine bans...

Trump is a fucking Nazi.
    That's not hypocrisy. Bumpstocks are a gimmick and there's other ways to accomplish the same thing. Ammo and magazine bans are entirely different.

JFC

With everything happening today and here we have a couple of nitwits going off about how dangerous BIDEN is to democracy....

10+ Year Old Account
    And now it's a murder at the Capitol Hill.

People cheering this on and been seen there in support of are going to be marked for life, if freedom is still something they have.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    That's not hypocrisy. Bumpstocks are a gimmick and there's other ways to accomplish the same thing. Ammo and magazine bans are entirely different.
    Your hypocrisy is noted. Thanks!

You really should stop arguing against yourself.

Trump is a fucking Nazi.

Your hypocrisy is noted. Thanks!

You really should stop arguing against yourself.

Trump is a fucking Nazi.
    You are trying waaay to hard to force this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    You are trying waaay to hard to force this.
    So much for just caring about guns...

So, does attacking the capitol and congress in order to stop the government from performing official duties count as terrorism or treason?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    GOP is a broken party.
    How many times does that make it in the past four years?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    So, does attacking the capitol and congress in order to stop the government from performing official duties count as terrorism or treason?
    Protest, didnt you see their pristine skin?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

The best part is that apparently @Moadar seems to have forgotten it was Trump who suggested coming after people's guns without due process. And as you so correctly pointed out there were quite a few choices other than a vote for Trump even if you despised Hillary. He just has to rationalize the terrible choice now, and an obviously terrible choice even without the benefit of hindsight, to make himself feel better.

But them evil dems
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-01-06 at 11:28 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Sedition. So Treason.

but Terrorism could also be applied as well.

Not sure what is funnier, those people trying to "siege" the Congress or reading this thread and seeing the shitflinging.
    Regardless, America's allies will have more to rethink about the States, and countries like Russia and China will simply love this.

P.S.
    There is a confirmed death, some civilian woman was shot and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Not a foreign party. Not treason. Sedition, though I, too, am curious if it will be charged as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    How dumb do you have to be to film police in riot gear when they are near you.

This won't end well for several.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    And now it's a murder at the Capitol Hill.

People cheering this on and been seen there in support of are going to be marked for life, if freedom is still something they have.
    It's OK, a cop apparently shot an insurrectionist who was breaking their way into the building. The cop made the right call and nothing of value was lost.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-01-06 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Not sure what is funnier, those people trying to "siege" the Congress or reading this thread and seeing the shitflinging.
    Regardless, America's allies will have more to rethink about the States, and countries like Russia and China will simply love this.

P.S.
    There is a confirmed death, some civilian woman was shot and died.
    If this had happened in the 1960s or 1970s America's image would have been damaged so much it might have been likely the Soviets would win the cold war be default.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    It's OK, a cop apparently shot an insurrectionist who was breaking their way into the building. The cop made the right call and nothing of value was lost.
    Oh okay well this makes it all the more visible how deluded these rioters are.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    No one in the GoP besides I think romney and graham had the spine to stand up to trump.
    Romney stood up to Trump. Graham is a boot-licking pilotfish who went from "Donald Trump will destroy the Republican Party" during the primaries to "Donald Trump is a true patriot and great leader" after he got the nomination and has done nothing but follow his lead ever since.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    None of it will. The next 100 days will be the creation of a new Patriot Act or something like it to make sure riots like this don't happen, basically the Patriot Act but on steroids. Oh, and we will get dozens of investigations of the former Trump presidency that will go nowhere, probably.
    And of course Theo will put the burden of this patriot act's creation squarely on the shoulders of Democrats, despite it being in response to actual, you know, terrorists. Because only Democrats can ever be the focus of Theo's criticism.

I suppose on the other side of the coin, that means you view Republicans as irrational children who just simply cannot be the target of taking responsibility. A sentiment I can appreciate, but part of this whole thing is assuming responsibility for actions, rather than dumping the responsibility for both parties onto a single party.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

You went from being fun to read to being cringe man.

Sedition and terrorism, but not treason. Treason is narrowly defined in the Constitution as only either making war against the United States or aiding an enemy of the United States.