Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    First Lora, then Mercy and now ol' Bloodfox?

What kind of person would do that?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I believe last game there was mass claiming going on by like day 2/3. And that was used to compare actions and look at lies.

Blood Fox died. I really don't think scum targeted them directly. Which means someone re-directed something to BF. (Or redirected to a re-direct)

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Blood Fox died. I really don't think scum targeted them directly. Which means someone re-directed something to BF. (Or redirected to a re-direct)
    I am thinking how would a reaper work in this setup. Maybe he was killed n1 and it was a delayed inevitable death. I noticed BF never voted yesterday (or I missed it). Maybe he couldn't, and he was told he was dying anyways. His play was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post

I mean...you helped vote Mercy off!

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    I am thinking how would a reaper work in this setup. Maybe he was killed n1 and it was a delayed inevitable death. I noticed BF never voted yesterday (or I missed it). Maybe he couldn't, and he was told he was dying anyways. His play was weird.
    i kinda agree theres a few that could possibly work like that like a nuetral sorc could bomb him and he dies in 2 days or sumthin its hard to say his play was weird and he straight up wasnt lying about being a sellsword

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post

Lora kinda had it coming...
    Mercy, lets see, you had a hand in it with the vote...
    BF was a bad guy, so deserved...

Yeah, I was considering that. Either a delayed death like poison. I originally had checked to see if everyone had at least posted and everyone did which is why I pushed off Reaper initially.

But yeah, it could be a "can't vote" or something as simple as they are basically inevitably going to die the next day.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be interesting to see if anyone else may have gotten Reaped (that isn't scum) to see if they will let us know if Reaper says anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thought is that its a sorcerer and they are planting bombs on all of us and will detonate them soon.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Mercy vs Blood Fox,

They were both at a 4 vote train. Foxxi was the first vote in the morning that pushed it in the direction of Mercy, with the reasoning of wanting BF to be executed due to the potential of being the Fool.

10+ Year Old Account
    a reminder that last game clarinet claimed to be scum when he was town for no reason whatsoever?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

It has to either reaper or sorcerror right? There is also a possesor I think, but it is hard to make that role work in a forum format without modification. There is also an alchemist but that is more like a doc/vigi survivor and not a typical SK.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I have been doing things at night. But not sure if its completely worth revealing yet. Too many possibilities still and i dont have enough information yet to understand if i have achieved anything yet.
    I feel ya on not knowing if/when revealing info you have.

It has to either reaper or sorcerror right? There is also a possesor I think, but it is hard to make that role work in a forum format without modification. There is also an alchemist but that is more like a doc/vigi survivor and not a typical SK.
    I really doubt it is a Possessor for that reason. Alchemist is not a Killer type.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I feel ya on not knowing if/when revealing info you have.
    Especially when this game doesn't allow whispers, and doesn't have that logbook thingy.

Well, it is gratifying to see our protective classes did their job last night at least. I still wish Cereal had kept quiet, but oh well. I’m personally of the opinion we are dealing with a sorcerer - which frankly terrifies me since according to the wiki they have a one use iron collar type ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Well, it is gratifying to see our protective classes did their job last night at least. I still wish Cereal had kept quiet, but oh well. I’m personally of the opinion we are dealing with a sorcerer - which frankly terrifies me since according to the wiki they have a one use iron collar type ability.
    If they survive a lynch, you have to hope a killing role gets them that night

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    If they survive a lynch, you have to hope a killing role gets them that night
    The neutral killers are immune to most types of attacks
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

So, is Clarinet the Fool?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    no idea he said he hated his role and was gunna claim i await that

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    The neutral killers are immune to most types of attacks
    Prince jail and execute should kill them. It bypasses death immune and should also prevent them from blowing up the bombs

Prince jail and execute should kill them. It bypasses death immune and should also prevent them from blowing up the bombs
    Only issue is I can't imprison after I see the lynch fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Bwonsamdi said Clarinet is immune to occupy. Clarinet can only be one of 3 roles at this point ( not counting converted ones).