Poll: Where is your hearthstone set?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am Maldrax so shift binding to Emeni and use Kidney stone to get me to Orb and have my actual stone at Covent (Despite the actual Covent HS being cosmetic i love the screams and shadows of mine..well worth it)

Other wise the usual Dalaran - Ogr - Orb trick for Orb if I not worked off my Kidney ... or the Ogr Cape

Covenant because we have a million Org ports, which is just a click away from Oribos.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the majority of my characters (because they are engineers) it is set in the covenant base.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

HEarthstone to my covenant. Kidneystone to Oribos.

While levelling, it's set to Oribos, because I keep having to go back there. Once I've unlocked the covenant sanctum, it gets set to there. I also try to remember to put my characters in their covenant sanctims when I log out at night so I can immediately pick up the calling quest.
    My shaman has the additional advantage of having unlocked the upgraded argent squire "pet" from the argent tournament, so I can at least access the bank from my sanctum every few hours.
    And like just about everyone else, I really don't like the travel system. Why couldn't there at least be portals to the zones in Oribos? And I bet we'll have to keep using the flightmasger ecen once we ger flying mounts and won't be able to travel between zones ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Nice one...but 40 minute glide?

HS is set to my covenant, but as the poster you quoted said, it is also IMHO the worst x-pac for travelling. And I can't help but think that designers put flightpaths deliberately at the worst possible places.

To get from Bastion to another zone, I can either take my anima gateway to the closest point to Oribos, then us a flightmaster. Or I hearth to Dalaran, port to Org, port to Oribos, ride through the hall to the middle, teleport up and run around to the flightmaster. (every 2 hrs I could save one step by using my cloak of coordination though...and well...if I buy three cloaks of coordination, I can save a step twice more, as they don't share a CD)

It is aggravating stuff and to me cannot be explained with being immersive
    Don't forget he had several disconnects and die when reach maw.. I wouldn't call it "clear glide from A to B at all".

I understand the idea of setting your HS to your covenant sanctum, but I still somehow feel I need a reliable way to get to Oribos, so I'm keeping it there. It's not a long flight to the sanctum anyway. Might switch it around for a couple days and try like that but I'm bad at dealing with changes in general.

Without the HS, I would be left with the guild cloaks (2h, 4h, 8h), Dalaran HS and maybe ring of the kirin tor + captain's signet. 5 teleports is still plenty, but out of those, only 3 are really nice, and they are on long cds.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-01-11 at 10:53 AM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    wait what?! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!
    There is a link in the post you quoted, which not only tells you exactly how it was done, but also contains a link to a video showing you exactly how it was done. How much more explaining do you need?

On topic, Oribos while leveling, Covenant at 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Covenant because we have a million Org ports, which is just a click away from Oribos.
    Which covenant are you?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    I've been wondering if my hearthstone should be set in Oribos, in my covenant base or elswhere.

Where do you set it in Shadowlands?
    As a mage, there is pretty much no reason to not have it set to your covenant hall. Teleport/portal to Oribos makes up for the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can clearly see which faction OP plays lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

By next week I'll have it set to my Covenant hall as I'll have a portal to Oribos anyway, but currently I find myself spending more time at Oribos than my Covenant hall, so I haven't bothered rebinding it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Mage, so Oribus is taken care off and I've just got the covenant hearthstone. So honestly I have no idea what to do with my hearthstone anymore.
    Also being a Mage, the superior class, I just set mine to Stonard or something. Who cares? I can portal everywhere while the lesser classes need to manage their hearths

as kyrian my hs is set to oribos so i fly to the closest teleporter for free and then port to the hold

I've been wondering if my hearthstone should be set in Oribos, in my covenant base or elswhere.

Where do you set it in Shadowlands?
    I set it on Oribos.

I'm just waiting until I research my covenant's level 3 transportation system that gives me a direct portal to Oribos, then I'll put it on my covenant base.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oribos is where my HS is set. I really, really wish they'd done a Dalaran HS-type thing with this expansion. I still use my Dalaran hearthstone on legacy characters to get to Org/SW quickly and then port to Oribos from there.

I find that as long as I'm in a guild and I get the bracer enchant to decrease the CD, it drops to like 10 minute CD on porting to Oribos (or 15 max). Then I afk-fly to whatever zone I need to or go into the Maw. It's tedious, but I try to group up my quests to avoid flying around TOO much.

As Vulpera Kyrian I keep the hearth bound to the Covenant sanctum to pick up the callings (teleport pads can take close to Oribos instantly anyway). I keep the camp racial set in Oribos close to the PvP vendors. If I need to quickly go to Org I just use the Dalaran Hearth.

Hearth in Covenant.
    Kidney Hearth outside the raid.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You can clearly see which faction OP plays lol
    Yeah. Mine is set to Org
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Which covenant are you?
    Kyrian / Elysian Hold hearth location
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.