Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    im not trying to tunnel i just came forward with what i had id love to know what marack or bagel are i just dont see them claiming for shit
    Up to Bagel to claim or not because he is compatibe with Bloodfox.

Vote Marack

Give us the infos!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Up to Bagel to claim or not because he is compatibe with Bloodfox.
    that makes him against BD right? so could be nuetral or unseen

id love to know what marack or bagel are i just dont see them claiming for shit
    Hence why you have a god dang vote, to use it for P R E S S U R E to make them claim.

That’s how the games supposed to be played, not with people sitting around with their thumbs up their butts waiting for stuff to happen.

1. Not mastermind unseen
    2. Not fool/scorned neutral
    3. Framed by scorned.

Don't see other options.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Bageloaf

7+ Year Old Account
    I am the alchemist.

N1 did nothing
    N2 attempted to kill Grae and he was immune to my attack
    N3 not gonna tyell at this moment

I have either 0 or 1 kill available, for you to decide.

I very softly hinted at a healing role when I was probing for bleeds in d2.

I have up to 3 charges of NK immunity

And like a previous game, Im a survivor. Would rather win with BD.

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to claim this at the begining of the day, based on grae being NK immune on N2 and he wasnt the jailed target

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Bage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Vote: marrak
    Not my name, not a valid vote?

- - - Updated - - -

you know what, fuck it, full disclosure

N3 killed Crackle... didnt like think 2 drunks would both be town aligned still

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone must be lying, and there must be a scorned, bc I'm the physician.

D1 I did not inoculate anyone bc I felt I didn't know who was what.
    N1 I healed Foxxi, as I tend to aim my first night action at her for shits and giggles, and at that point, I had no idea she was unseen
    D2 I exhumed Lora and learned the next day was killed by the sorcerer, but since we know now that was Xan, then that info is useless
    N2 I protected Cereal
    D3 I exhumed blood fox and learned he was killed by an alchemist
    N3 I assumed I couldn't heal cereal again and instead protected myself

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

interesting...

unvote

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Someone must be lying, and there must be a scorned, bc I'm the physician.

D1 I did not inoculate anyone bc I felt I didn't know who was what.
    N1 I healed Foxxi, as I tend to aim my first night action at her for shits and giggles, and at that point, I had no idea she was unseen
    D2 I exhumed Lora and learned the next day was killed by the sorcerer, but since we know now that was Xan, then that info is useless
    N2 I protected Cereal
    D3 I exhumed blood fox and learned he was killed by an alchemist
    N3 I assumed I couldn't heal cereal again and instead protected myself
    So, you are lying then... I HIGHLY doubt there are 2 alchemists and I wasnt redirected to BF, since people are being told they were redirected

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So, you are lying then... I HIGHLY doubt there are 2 alchemists and I wasnt redirected to BF, since people are being told they were redirected
    or you're lying and decided to kill BF bc let's face it, BF was sketch af

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

BF was sketch so i didnt doubt he was gunna die one way or another if he lived he was probably next lynch

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    or you're lying and decided to kill BF bc let's face it, BF was sketch af
    Lets be real... we all know im going to go after bwom, grae, clarinet with kills... was going to do clarinet last night, but told they were getting mod killed.

Attempted to murder Grae N2 but he was NK immune

- - - Updated - - -

and its convenient that you post Learn BF was killed by alch after I claimed it

i wanna swing back to Grae i investigated him as special or investigative and now marack is saying hes immune to his attack that just seems really sus im pretty willing to bet hes the mastermind as they are immune to an attack where as the sheriff wouldnt be

Vote Grae

Come out and playyyyy

- - - Updated - - -

Virothe is saying hes the sheriff so where does that leave grae?

7+ Year Old Account
    I also find it convenient that Bage is trying to frame someone with his exhume instead of corroborate a story.

I feel grae and Bage are scum

Well, I kept quiet for a reason. I'm the Princess. So either there's two of us or one of us is lying about our role. Add in the troubling amount of roles with redirects and we can't even be sure that many results are authentic.

im kinda in agreeance with marack that bagel is lying for all we know Xan could of magic missile him. Plus if bagel was to save the prince why wouldnt you innoculate him it would of been a perm immune to bleed seems kinda dumb not to use. And Grae i investigated you as special / investigative so theres no way your princess GG tho so your master and bagel is your partner man that QT must be lit

- - - Updated - - -

but feel free grae what info do you got?

10+ Year Old Account
    im kinda in agreeance with marack that bagel is lying for all we know Xan could of magic missile him. Plus if bagel was to save the prince why wouldnt you innoculate him it would of been a perm immune to bleed seems kinda dumb not to use. And Grae i investigated you as special / investigative so theres no way your princess GG tho so your master and bagel is your partner man that QT must be lit

- - - Updated - - -

but feel free grae what info do you got?
    no one ever said I was smart

we can assume that the king would of also protected the prince

- - - Updated - - -

Val hasnt shown any signs of evil as of yet and has been decent with trying to keep kingdom alive

- - - Updated - - -

and grae if any1 is lying its you ive come forward with all my info and have been redirected comfirmed by crackle who was BD i also got the sin and the sorc killed so please elborate what you have done. other then be scummy the entire game

Vote: Clawsout

I guess this must be Foxxi's grand plan, then. Keep me alive in order to push a mislynch. I didn't expect so many people to die last night and Clarinet being mod killed certainly doesn't help BD's chances. Not sure what went on there, but we'll find out after the game ends I suppose.

Are we told if we're attacked? I haven't received any messages to suggest as much.

I'm strongly inclined to trust Virothe. Beyond that, I can't be certain that anyone else, as of last night, is trustworthy.

Maybe Val can be trusted. I don't see Foxxi falling on her sword without knowing that her team would be able to get a recruit off successfully. So if we assume the worst case scenario, there's three Unseen and a untrustworthy King. Yet wouldn't the game be over if that were the setup?

LOL dude i got you on special and investigative i bet you cant even investigate you cunt

- - - Updated - - -

what were your n1 n2 and n3 actions then PRINCESS?

Let's not have a repeat of the last game with the personal attacks, please.