Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wait a damn minute. Didn't Clawsout claim to have "targetted Crackle, either Killer or Offensive class" on N1?

- - - Updated - - -

Lemme dig that post up

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I tried to safeguard Xanjori last night but was told that he was jailed by Cereal.

Cereal might have executed Xanjori, would explain why there were three NKs last night.

- - - Updated - - -

How could you give wine to someone who was jailed? Not even my action went through to him so yours surely couldn't.

Vote Bwonsamdi
    It said that it was recived by him, but when I looked at this thread it showed that he died?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Alright i will claim and that will create pressure on 2 people! I'm the Princess my night ability basically narrows class role to whoever i target down to 2. n1 crackles clutch redirect to Xan gave me the info that hes a killer or offensive class and n2 i investigated Foxxi who also gave me a Killer or offensive class.
    Why are you changing your story?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    It said that it was recived by him, but when I looked at this thread it showed that he died?
    did listo say he received the action or your target received? Not expecting an answer, just for you to look back for your own clarification

Reading the last two pages gave me a headache, I think I gotta go lay down now

Unvote

You would have been very clearly told in your QT that Xanjori had been jailed and that your action on him failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    WHAT information have YOU given to town? Absolutely none.
    That Virothe can be trusted. If I had other results to share, I would. Though Crackle wasn't the only one to redirect me - or he did so on more than one occasion. As such, the only result I trust to reveal as not being muddled/false is the one where Crackle admitted to moving.

We had two Drunks. It's up to you guys to decide whether it's plausible for there to be two Princesses or not. My tentative assumption is that the 'Royal Blood' mechanic was meant to be a bigger part of the game, though since Val is still alive that simply isn't the case.

Why are you changing your story?
    I'm not changing my story you just can't read n1 I originally targeted grae. crackle redirected me off grae to Xan I didn't bring up my original target as it wasn't helpful at the time

- - - Updated - - -

Crackle confirmed redirecting me so I would of had to target someone else no1 asked

- - - Updated - - -

I brought it up today for my reasoning to relooking at grae im not lying

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    did listo say he received the action or your target received? Not expecting an answer, just for you to look back for your own clarification
    No idea. It just said recived

- - - Updated - - -

You would have been very clearly told in your QT that Xanjori had been jailed and that your action on him failed.
    I didn't see anything about him being jailed though?

Ah, I misread. My mistake.

Still very suspicious that literally all of your targets except Graeham are dead thus not around to dispute your claims. Feels very "safe" to me, like a scum claim worried about getting outted for lying.

- - - Updated - - -

No idea. It just said recived

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't see anything about him being jailed though?
    Then you are scum.

- - - Updated - - -

I will give Clawsout the benefit of the doubt, given that Crackle did say he redirected you on N1.

3+ Year Old Account
    Then you are scum.
    Wait what? I'm still BD. Unless I misread something looking at the role cards

- - - Updated - - -

Told you I would'nt be able to play this game

Wait what? I'm still BD. Unless I misread something looking at the role cards

- - - Updated - - -

Told you I would'nt be able to play this game
    I tried to safeguard Xanjori last night.

I was told in my QT that Xanjori had been imprisoned last night. Therefore my action failed.

You are claiming to have given wine to Xanjori last night, and are expressing confusion as to why I am saying that cannot be so.

It cannot be so, because if you had tried to commit an action on Xanjori last night, you would have been told in your QT that Xanjori had been imprisoned, and that therefore your action failed.

3+ Year Old Account
    I tried to safeguard Xanjori last night.

I was told in my QT that Xanjori had been imprisoned last night. Therefore my action failed.

You are claiming to have given wine to Xanjori last night, and are expressing confusion as to why I am saying that cannot be so.

It cannot be so, because if you had tried to commit an action on Xanjori last night, you would have been told in your QT that Xanjori had been imprisoned, and that therefore your action failed.
    Well then I don't know what else to tell you. All it said was Recived in bold letters.

You can say I'm lying, but I will just say that I'm telling the truth

My reads:

• Bageloaf - claims a very safe list of actions. How convenient that almost all of his targets are dead and thus not around to dispute them! Lean scum.
    • Bwonsamdi: liar liar liar. Claimed, drunk, then claimed butler. Then claimed she gave wine to Xanjori... who was jailed that night by Cereal. Lynch all liars! Scum.
    • Clawsout - claims a very safe list of actions. How convenient that almost all of his targets are dead and thus not around to dispute them! However, I will give Clawsout the benefit of the doubt given that Crackle did confirm their N1 action.
    • Graeham - quiet this game but has not tipped me off yet. No opinion.
    • Marack - no opinion.
    • Satsu - Might be scumbuddies with Bwonsamdi and/or Clawsout.
    • Virothe - lean trust, though I'd like to hear his actions on the other nights.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well then I don't know what else to tell you. All it said was Recived in bold letters.

You can say I'm lying, but I will just say that I'm telling the truth
    Like I said... that COULD be listo saying he has received your actions.... NOT that you action was successful. Reading comprehension really isnt that hard.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm done.

Vote Bwonsamdi

You're folding at ONE VOTE on you?

Bageloaf could be lying about his actions on BF kill. For all we know Xan could of killed BF with magic missles and just misread his wincon. i just dont see loaf being a BD

- - - Updated - - -

just sumthin to consider

7+ Year Old Account
    Like i previously raid, Bage or Grae are my lynch options today, unless someone comes forth with rather convincing actions and/or arguements

3+ Year Old Account
    He's a fun fact: the entire reason WHY I was lying is because it was part of my absolutly bulls**t strategy to see how Scummy people would act. It turns out I was too dumb to do it, and that it didn't work. Evidence? I could've even get the 'actions' part right. If I get NK'd then consider it a saving grace for town