Poll: What will likely happen to Bolvar after Shadowlands?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

the eternal guardian of the door chamber of the jailer in Icecrown.
    After Bob in Silvermoon, he will be some sort of a *Bob In Icecrown*

He will be back to Azeroth, to the frozen throne where he will encase himself in an iceblock an keep doing his Lich King stuff.

Nautral aka Malfurion neutral. So Alliance pretty much. He is pathetic tho so no regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Thanks for your (totally unrequested) advice, Mr. Psychologist and Grammar Police. But I don't think I need any advice atm
    "where Bolvar sacrifices himself to save her daughter" Either you changed Bolvar into a she midsentence or you started talking about Bolvar saving someone else's daughter. Wasn't sure which it was. But thanks for lashing out.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    "where Bolvar sacrifices himself to save her daughter" Either you changed Bolvar into a she midsentence or you started talking about Bolvar saving someone else's daughter. Wasn't sure which it was. But thanks for lashing out.
    Oh look, the grammar police is still patrolling /shrug

More on topic, if Bolvar doesn't die a Heroic Death™ in SL (and something makes me think he will /cringe), he will join Khadgar, Magni, Illidan & co. in the bench, i.e. largely forgotten until someone thinks his name can bring more weight to one of their narrative concoctions. Of course it won't (Bolvar could have been replaced by a camera in the Maw for all we know so far), but that won't prevent them from trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Oh look, the grammar police is still patrolling /shrug

More on topic, if Bolvar doesn't die a Heroic Death™ in SL (and something makes me think he will /cringe), he will join Khadgar, Magni, Illidan & co. in the bench, i.e. largely forgotten until someone thinks his name can bring more weight to one of their narrative concoctions. Of course it won't (Bolvar could have been replaced by a camera in the Maw for all we know so far), but that won't prevent them from trying.
    Are you really that insecure that you take someone asking a question about a sentence of yours that doesn't make sense as a personal attack? I honestly wasn't sure if you just made a pronouon problem or if you mashed together two sentences and were talking about Bolvar saving someone else's daughter.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

"There must always be a Jailer"

I think he's going to play DPS to take a step back from the more stressful roles like tanking. Was gonna go healing but he's really regretting deleting his Paladin for a Death Knight back in WotLK.

Plot Twist - Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    I expect him to lead the Ebon Blade, i suspect he'll play a large part in restoring some semblance of peace between the forsaken and the living races.
    oh god, plis no. speaking with him as a forsaken is bad enough....
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Where's the "I don't care" option? Steve Danuser has already destroyed Bolvar

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Where's the "I don't care" option? Steve Danuser has already destroyed Bolvar
    I liked the direction they were taking with him in Legion, which made him closer to what the LK used to represent. Instead we got another Lawful Good™ dude, as if the current character roster wasn't already dripping with those types /yawn
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he might sacrifice himself to save Anduin....probably in view of Taelia and his last words to them would be take care of each other or something.

Same thing that happened with Khadgar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I Think he'll take a spot as the leader of the Ebon Blade, and pretty much fade from view like Gromash and Yrel and Khadgar and Magni did
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    oh god, plis no. speaking with him as a forsaken is bad enough....
    Think of it as a police officer with some familiarity with with people from lower socio economic rungs. He knows what death is like, but he's also willing and able to beat the shit out of dudes of any class.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Punch the hole into my chest, Anduin. Forevermore, I will be the jailer of the damned. Again...

I think he'll return to being the Lich King, with the helm of domination being restored to such a degree that he can command the scourge but without the crazy Jailer whispers.
    RETH

Field Marshal Phyrexia-KulTiras's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    Next Jailer