Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    no1 is comming up with other viable sources im bleeding we dont lynch a scum we lose a BD or most likely marack since hes the only one that can heal me then we lose 2 BDs on the next night im sorry i annoyed you i am im so frustrated with my self today aswell

- - - Updated - - -

i suppose thats if we believe marack will help us or is what he said he is but i do wonder if your gunna claim neutral why would you lie your already a massive target as a neutral
    Last edited by Clawsout; 2021-01-14 at 03:55 AM. Reason: spelling

Unvote

On further reflection, I think Bageloaf is the way to go.

Vote Bagel

i guess we can also discus who we should investigate aswell if you think thats a smart move

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    i guess we can also discus who we should investigate aswell if you think thats a smart move
    Already put my stuff out there, but I'm keeping it vague.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel both Grae and Bagel are viable targets as they have lied in one way or another.

- - - Updated - - -

he already stated who his investigate targets could be tonight, based on how things go between now and days end.

i get you i just dont wanna investigate the same person but i get why to stay vague. How do you feel about a bagel lynch? i know satsu was feeling scummy on him i went back and read bagel and theres not alot of anything relavent alot of lost pup stuff the usual bagel. Bagel could however possibly give us info as he was saying he exhumed Bloodfox to find out he was killed by the alchemist N2 but if he flips anything but physican or herbalist that could be a lie Marack stated he attempted to kill Grae N2 and grae was immune it. You didnt state your N3 marack im gunna assume that was crackle.

- - - Updated - - -

either way Marack should be out of kills if my info is correct lying or not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Up to Bagel to claim or not because he is compatibe with Bloodfox.
    Here is the satsu info he said bagel was compatible with bloodfox so that would mean to Defeat the BD wincon

- - - Updated - - -

sorry my bad it was D3 bagel claims he exhumed bloodfox not n2 just gunna fix that

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Bagel

im just gunna put this here incase i forget before i go to bed

7+ Year Old Account
    Marack stated he attempted to kill Grae N2 and grae was immune it. You didnt state your N3 marack im gunna assume that was crackle.
    I did state my targets from N3 multiple times. Guess you were too focused on Grae that you glossed over it

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote: Bagel

He was my other scum target. Still think Grae is unseen over BD/neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I did state my targets from N3 multiple times. Guess you were too focused on Grae that you glossed over it

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote: Bagel

He was my other scum target. Still think Grae is unseen over BD/neutral.
    yes sorry i relise my mistake and funneling is bad ill try to keep a level head going forward

7+ Year Old Account
    yes sorry i relise my mistake and funneling is bad ill try to keep a level head going forward
    being focus works, if the other person plays ball and helps... but with Grae it was just beating your head against a wall

- - - Updated - - -

If Grae is town... I would guess the other scum is hiding in the people sitting back and not participating much

can we get a vote count? i think we are at 4 its what 5 to lynch?

7+ Year Old Account
    8 alive would be 5 to lynch

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Count

Marack (2): Graeham, Bwon
    Bagel (4): Satsu, Val, CLaws, Marack
    Satsu (1): Bagel

Day Ends:

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote Count

Marack (2): Graeham (1522), Bwon(1611)
    Bagel (4): Satsu(1490), Val(1648), CLaws(1652), Marack(1653)
    Satsu (1): Bagel(1592)

Not voting: Virothe

Day Ends:
    Currently at L-1 on Bagel

so either virothe or bwon comes back or idk if val can royal finger with 11 hrs left i highly doubt any1 is gunna come around early morning to do anything at least we finally formed sumthing

7+ Year Old Account
    i should be able to look at the game in 6/7 hrs or so, but ill be gone for the last 2-3hrs of the gameday

I don't want to royal finger unless I absolutely have to secure a lynch. I'd rather another person vote, so hopefully we can analyze voting records better.

yes its good to have options tho Val i may be up the last 2 hrs of day if it doesnt end before then

fuck it, yolo I got to much of a headache to bother today (Sorry other town)

Vote: Bage

10+ Year Old Account
    Day 4 is Over

Marack (2): Graeham, Bwon
    Bagel (5): Satsu, Val, Claws, Marack, Virothe
    Satsu (1): Bagel

Bageloaf playing The Assassin has been executed

Night 4 Ends:

- - - Updated - - -

Night 3 Ended in 1 Death

Virothe playing The Sheriff has died

With 6 Alive it takes 4 to lynch
    Day 5 Ends:

RIP Virothe.

I considered protecting him, but decided against it. Even if I protected Virothe, I only provide him DEATH IMMUNITY. He could still be converted anyway. So I could possibly be NKed while having protected a Sheriff who could have turned into a scum, and that would be game over for town. Whereas I can't be converted. So protecting myself guarantee that town still has at least 1 town player survives, whereas protecting Virothe means we might be down 2 town players and it'd be a wasted night action.