Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Why are they removing spell batching???

We fought for this, we demanded #nochanges. We didn't want no god damn vanilla with sprinkles. They just couldn't help themselves...

Horrible. Stop making changes to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    We fought for this, we demanded #nochanges. We didn't want no god damn vanilla with sprinkles. They just couldn't help themselves...

do you even know what spell batching is? Something tells me you don't

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Then do tell. Stop with the smart ass comment and educate us. Believe it or not, some DON'T KNOW what it is.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    And you think you do? Timmy, please explain to the class.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=290910/...in-classic-wow

I know what it is, and I’m honestly surprised they would take it away too. They literally put it in to have that vanilla feel everyone wanted. Not that I really care either way tho

Just wait until people start rioting about it and they add it back again. Don’t fix something that ain’t broken.

I just find it quite funny how all the private server people on one side demanded no changes and yet now they were all saying that private servers did vanilla better, main reason being spell batching lmao.

Well Blizz has now removed it at least, personally I am happy.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I just find it quite funny how all the private server people on one side demanded no changes and yet now they were all saying that private servers did vanilla better, main reason being spell batching lmao.

Well Blizz has now removed it at least, personally I am happy.
    If you actually heard any idiot say this you should remind them that the ‘best’ pservers did in fact have spell batching.

No Changes people be damned. This is a great change.
    We fought for this
    Also, who is "we"? I don't know you. Keep your garbage to yourself.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    No Changes people be damned. This is a great change.

Also, who is "we"? I don't know you. Keep your garbage to yourself.
    90% of the people having actual conversations about classic wow prelaunch.

This kills the game as we know it, and especially kills PvP. The 400 ms batches were a bit too much, but If this goes live with 10 ms batch windows I'm quitting the game right away. Not even going to bother playing TBC.

Man, you guys need to go back and read what the notes actually say: "Initially". 10ms is the starting point for testing. It'd be pretty weird for them to effectively remove it when they made a point of how much they wanted the original behavior.
    Last edited by Belloc; 2021-01-21 at 12:30 AM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Man, you guys need to go back and read what the notes actually say: "Initially". 10ms is the starting point for testing. It'd be pretty weird for them to effectively remove it when they made a point of how much they wanted the original behavior.
    To add on, they opened up PTR for testing and feedback.

Some here are ready to jump ship before even listening to the captains full message.

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    It'd be pretty weird for them to effectively remove it when they made a point of how much they wanted the original behavior.
    If they want the original behaviour why make efforts to change it? Just leave it like it is.

yeah...about the "no changes"...well guess what happend...tons of changes came in...this is another one to be added to the list

Isn't classic content already over?

People seem to forget that we used to have pings of 200-400ms. Now that we have 30-60 pings it makes more sense.

So 1 page full of QQ and nobody telling a casual pass by reader what spell batching is in clear details :P
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post
    People seem to forget that we used to have pings of 200-400ms. Now that we have 30-60 pings it makes more sense.
    That's what I got from it. Batching was a tool that the modern game doesn't need.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    So 1 page full of QQ and nobody telling a casual pass by reader what spell batching is in clear details :P
    I am a firm believer that trivial information obtainable by an easy and obvious Google search within 10 seconds should not be spoon-fed to people.

People explaining things to you in clear details should be reserved for things you CAN'T find with trivial ease.