Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    A thief.. huh. I wonder how that would have functioned, if it’s like a reverse fruit vendor deal, or some kind of limited investigation. It also makes me wonder if we don’t all have something we can do, minor though it may be.
    my thought would be some sort of role cop potentially... stealing things related to role, or just stuff for fluff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    oy marack u were suppose to hit bf man

- - - Updated - - -

can someone read the RP for me and tell me if theres anything useful in there
    im not scum... and if i could kill, id kill you over BF

Ohh games back on and Lora isn’t dead? Shit mafia!

- - - Updated - - -

Omg im so tired but I guess I can leave a cute opinion or whatever.

Maraca ( auto correct but I’m leaving it in) is scum get em
    Vote marack

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly my biggest complaint about playing this game is that people don’t often take me too seriously. And any normal person would look inwards and figure out why they don’t seems trustworthy. But I have an ego problem so like I’m pretty sure it’s just everyone else being crazy and not me.

That said obvi I’m not counter claiming. The counter claim right after what I thought the ending vote? Uwu. That said because I claimed tracker both in this thread and in the sign up I will 100% claim it if you try to lynch me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also anyone who says that if they got Vigi that they wouldn’t kill everyday is a liar

- - - Updated - - -

My thoughts is that my play worked out well and I have caught out a number of scum day 1. And yes ( I forget who posted about it) it was fully intentional but I have to keep the meme otherwise people will see through my guise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Marack hasen't called me out for anything yet either

HMMMM
    Well you dolt... I did say in the signup thread I just started working again so my availability would be limited... that and I raided tonight in WOW

But your random comments to appear active are still annoying as fuck. CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Also do we believe there is any chance we have a 2nd kill lurking?
    Id assume we have a scum kill and either a SK or Vigi.

So a missing kill could be double tap on the duck, Doc protect or a Vet in a killing role choosing NOT to kill

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Ohh games back on and Lora isn’t dead? Shit mafia!
    Ikr? I want a refund! /s

You're also still alive which is good

Omg im so tired but I guess I can leave a cute opinion or whatever.

Maraca ( auto correct but I’m leaving it in) is scum get em
    Vote marack
    You sure he's not your Scum buddy?

Honestly my biggest complaint about playing this game is that people don’t often take me too seriously. And any normal person would look inwards and figure out why they don’t seems trustworthy. But I have an ego problem so like I’m pretty sure it’s just everyone else being crazy and not me.

That said obvi I’m not counter claiming. The counter claim right after what I thought the ending vote? Uwu. That said because I claimed tracker both in this thread and in the sign up I will 100% claim it if you try to lynch me.

My thoughts is that my play worked out well and I have caught out a number of scum day 1. And yes ( I forget who posted about it) it was fully intentional but I have to keep the meme otherwise people will see through my guise.
    I try and take people as seriously as I can, even if it's something as small as 'Yay I'm Town again'

Also only Scummy people wouldn't 'claim' until later, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Well you dolt... I did say in the signup thread I just started working again so my availability would be limited... that and I raided tonight in WOW

But your random comments to appear active are still annoying as fuck. CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING
    Ah there it is... That comment.

Fine, I'll do something

Vote Marack
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    anyone else think marack is lurking
    I worked til 830 then went straight into mythic Castle nathria... Do you people not pay attention to what people say in the signup thread about availability to post during the game(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I bet he saw his role card, got excited that he was scum, planned to kill me N1 and then we all threw a spanner in that plan so now he's just hiding in the shadows...
    Still not scum like you and mercy are trying to paint

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    lets be real anyway Marack wouldn't vote to save Graeham in the first place.
    100000000% agree

i dont even pay attention to what i say in the signup thread

3+ Year Old Account
    I'll admit it, I often forget what I've said sometimes. Having anxiety/insomina can be hard

7+ Year Old Account
    So now I have BF voting on me claiming im scum... some random BS like his dumb CC... and the flip flopper bobsalami

So what proof do you have floodbox, or just another random hair up your ass picking a name at random?

I just use the sign up thread...to sign up to a game.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just started working again. I can play, but my posting will be significantly limited.

Also, winning last game and surviving til end last 2 games, im sure ill be killed early
    My exact signup... take it for what its worth. working 8-10hrs most days... getting some wow in so im not behind for raid and 6-8 hrs of sleep. then factor in any errands and/or chores needed

- - - Updated - - -

Also only Scummy people wouldn't 'claim' until later, right?
    TBH, people should only claim IF they have positive results that assist town or they are in threat of being mislynched as town. We have had a string of games where we have townies claiming too damn early with little to no pressure on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    man. 4% wipes are just as heartbreaking as 0% wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    man. 4% wipes are just as heartbreaking as 0% wipes.
    what are you working on these days?

10+ Year Old Account
    what are you working on these days?
    h sire. extremely far behind from where i would like to be.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    I actually haven't done Castle yet. I'm also ilvl 173 and that probably dosen't help either

7+ Year Old Account
    h sire. extremely far behind from where i would like to be.
    My guild got AotC this week and 2/10M. Sun King sucks major donky dick on mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually haven't done Castle yet. I'm also ilvl 173 and that probably dosen't help either
    i mean thats the ilvl i was around when i started and cleared it on normal first week im at 214 now, 211 equipped. its only so low bc bell so good.

- - - Updated - - -

My guild got AotC this week and 2/10M. Sun King sucks major donky dick on mythic
    my guild hasnt done mythic yet although we could easily kill the first couple of bosses. cant reward ourselves with mythic loot if we cant clear heroic.

7+ Year Old Account
    my guild hasnt done mythic yet although we could easily kill the first couple of bosses. cant reward ourselves with mythic loot if we cant clear heroic.
    we had 2 mythic shriek kills before we finally toppled donny boy. 216 equipped on my hunter. think my pally is 211 and 7/10H in a 1 night raid team.

But on to the game... I dont know who I want to look at, other then mercy who keeps trying to paint people as scum with nothing, or BF who voted me for no reason.

Vote: Listo

Virothe is dead, my money's on Listo being the killer.

oh i would def kill every night

- - - Updated - - -

first would be cereal then bf then foxxi then lora
    I’m not sure if I should be honored I made the list, offended I came in third after Blood, or confused about why Lora is included...

As for a second kill source, it’s possible in a game this size depending on the setup.

- - - Updated - - -

And Xan, any particular reason other than WIFOM that you think Listo would be the one responsible for killing Virothe?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m about to head into work, but I think I’m going to let my vote sit here for now
    Vote: Bwonsamdi

The interaction last night isn’t sitting right with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post

And Xan, any particular reason other than WIFOM that you think Listo would be the one responsible for killing Virothe?
    When one of them dies I always blame the other. Or they always blame the other. Something like that at least.