Easiest Ranged Spec?

Like the title says, im looking for a ranged spec that is easy to play. Like how demon hunters are one of the easiest melee specs to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranis View Post
    Like the title says, im looking for a ranged spec that is easy to play. Like how demon hunters are one of the easiest melee specs to play.
    BM Hunters.

Hunter, both specs are easy, the only problem is that hunter is a 2 spec dps class like dh and you might get bored easy

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of meta specs I'd say Fire Mage and Balance Druid are both very simple specs. BM Hunter is probably the easiest to pick up and play, but is currently outshone by MM hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Hunter, both specs are easy, the only problem is that hunter is a 2 spec dps class like dh and you might get bored easy
    wow. I like how you completely ignored Survival

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    wow. I like how you completely ignored Survival
    ... in a discussion about ranged specs.....

5+ Year Old Account
    BM or MM hunter, both are retardedly easy to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Elemental Shaman because it brings the least utility and the only thing that separates a good player from a bad one is their ability to bind buttons that don't say "DPS" on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    In terms of meta specs I'd say Fire Mage and Balance Druid are both very simple specs. BM Hunter is probably the easiest to pick up and play, but is currently outshone by MM hunter.
    When i looked at a rotation, balance looked quite difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Elemental Shaman because it brings the least utility and the only thing that separates a good player from a bad one is their ability to bind buttons that don't say "DPS" on them.
    It's sad, as resto it's the total opposite.

I wasn't sold on elemental, but elemental overload proccing on a chain lightning has to be one of the most satisfying things in the game.

When i looked at a rotation, balance looked quite difficult.
    I main Balance at the start, its a 5 button rotation, people overcomplicate it in guides for no reason, the 'hardest' part with a balance is to pool Astral power once you get the lego

Yeah sounds easier then a guide ������

Balance with convoke is broken how easy it is to do good with. Do not do mage. Mage is great but if you mess up combust you are doing like no dmg for the next minute or two. There is no way to screw up balance other than not casting spells lol.

So Balance or (Beastmastery) Hunter seems like the way to go

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to create much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Please check online resources and/or the class-specific subforums if you have further questions. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead