Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Anduin will willingly serve the Jailor to save Sylvanas from making the choice.

Change my Mind.

seems like you are not open to changing your mind so it would be a waste of time to try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I would actually rather see Anduin stove in the back of Sylvanas' head with the business end of Shalamourne to save her from making the choice, but that's just my $0.02.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Something tells me that Anduin ALREADY SERVES The Jailor, BUT.... They are just testing Sylvanas' will. Shes DEFFENITELY not into Jailor's plans....

10+ Year Old Account
    More importantly we will have to help save Sylvanas from the choice of what ice cream she should buy at the convenience store in patch 9.2.

The jailer is actually the good guy in the story.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is such a bad idea it could actually happen with Blizzard
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I would actually rather see Anduin stove in the back of Sylvanas' head with the business end of Shalamourne to save her from making the choice, but that's just my $0.02.
    I would love that, he takes up the sword and immediately just cleaves her in half, strikes her down whatever. Just give her that old deja vu with Arthas, her soul getting sucked up into Shalamourne. Anduin: Just like... old times...
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Anduin's a good boy. I could see him making an ultimately wrong decision to save those in front of him. "Serving the Jailer" could just mean cooperating long enough to break free before he has to actually do anything that results in any kind of major catastrophe. If he did any kind of major catastrophe the character would just seem too stupid to have complied at all. As long as he's in a position to believe he could stop that from happening, though, and especially if we believe it would turn out that way, it would be more empathetic then. Anduin isn't really the type to "rebel" the entire way through. But Anduin is the type to not listen - so especially if some ally of his tells him "don't do it! They're tricking you!" he probably wouldn't listen, and would try to save the person in front of him... yeah, the more that scenario shapes itself the more likely it seems for his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Honestly with the vibe some of the covenants give off along with the Arbiter and how a lot feel about it I wouldn't be surprised if Jailer was in some way good.

5+ Year Old Account
    What good guy damns souls into madness and turned into fodder, weapons, and will less soldiers?

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Something tells me that Anduin ALREADY SERVES The Jailor, BUT.... They are just testing Sylvanas' will. Shes DEFFENITELY not into Jailor's plans....
    That would actually be...very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    What good guy damns souls into madness and turned into fodder, weapons, and will less soldiers?

If you had to overthrow a mass murdering dictatorship, would anyone blame you for blackmailing and kidnapping the lieutenants of the regime to overthrow the system?

The Shadowlands is not a natural entity. It's been engineered to divert souls from going to their natural afterlives.

Perhaps there was a time when the Jailer and the Maw were in peace and harmony.
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2021-01-24 at 09:41 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    If you had to overthrow a mass murdering dictatorship, would anyone blame you for blackmailing and kidnapping the lieutenants of the regime to overthrow the system?

The Shadowlands is not a natural entity. It's been engineered to divert souls from going to their natural afterlives.

Perhaps there was a time when the Jailer and the Maw were in peace and harmony.
    Souls innocents souls lost to damnation forever. Countless of them.

Two villains does not make one of them a good guy.

It just means we the real heroes would have to fight two evil factions.

Shadowlands being unnatural is very possible because of the first ones.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    If Anduin is THAT Altruistic I will unsub from this game because that is fucking batshit on a sandwich what you're spewing
    Let's be honest. He doesn't really have a choice anyway.

Doing it voluntarily, to save Windrunner the choice, is what will most likely turn Slyvanas against the Jailor in the long run, could be Anduin's 4D chess moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Honestly with the vibe some of the covenants give off along with the Arbiter and how a lot feel about it I wouldn't be surprised if Jailer was in some way good.
    Yeah I thought it was weird the jailer has a hole in his chest and the arbiter has an orb in her's. She also seems manufactured along with the whole or Oribos and it's attendants.

I think the jailer was the original arbiter and the others ganged up on him and replaced him with their own artificial one.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    This would actually be a refreshing take, a bad guy who is right to some extent, despite still being bad. The only villain remotely close to that was Garrosh, but we know how that turned out.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    This would actually be a refreshing take, a bad guy who is right to some extent, despite still being bad. The only villain remotely close to that was Garrosh, but we know how that turned out.
    And Sargeras. And Illidan. And Arthas. All of these were basically anti-heroes who did what they did for the best of their planet/universe, according to them.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

I just hope the fool dies and takes the screecher with him.

I think his soul is missing and that is why hes pissed.