+ 3

I'm posting from beyond the grave.

+4

Can I have your stuff?

That's pretty dope though.

- - - Updated - - -

managed to get an infraction, not surprised

0 .

Did someone misbehave? Tsk tsk. At least you finally hit 10 posts.

7+ Year Old Account
    + 1

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Did someone misbehave? Tsk tsk. At least you finally hit 10 posts.
    Someone did, apparantly me calling that out warrents a infraction. Outrageous!

Where are your posts from Xan? Do you actually post things apart from numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by notJoyful View Post
    Where are your posts from Xan? Do you actually post things apart from numbers?
    Theyre nearly all from GenOT when I posted there. But Ive not posted actively there for quite a few years. I also dont really wander up to the WoW section of the forum anymore as it was basically idiots drooling all over each other.

Currently I just post in this thread and I play the mafia games.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Theyre nearly all from GenOT when I posted there. But Ive not posted actively there for quite a few years. I also dont really wander up to the WoW section of the forum anymore as it was basically idiots drooling all over each other.

Currently I just post in this thread and I play the mafia games.
    It's just so weird to connect you to someone as a talking person with all the numbers you post

Well, your feeling was correct. Purely idiots.

It's just so weird to connect you to someone as a talking person with all the numbers you post

Well, your feeling was correct. Purely idiots.
    Ill be honest I dont even know where the number posting came from, like I remember this being a really chatty thread when I joined it years ago. Then I think I just wanted to beat Asme on post count in this thread, now its just a thing I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Ill be honest I dont even know where the number posting came from, like I remember this being a really chatty thread when I joined it years ago. Then I think I just wanted to beat Asme on post count in this thread, now its just a thing I do.
    Oh yeah of course I remember that I think. When PvM was an active actuall chat thread it was so different. There was so many of us chatting and being a part of the "society", and as soon as the topic of the thread closure came about the fact that you wanted to be a top contributer arise.

I would cite "the good ol' days"... But let's be honest, MMOC hasn't changed literally one bit since then. We just happen to attract a different audience, active audience, then.

3+ Year Old Account
    +3

I've been posting on the Lore, General WoW and Fun Stuff sections, and I do find that there's a lot of really hostile people on the WoW section
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Well, good thing I don't venture those parts. Cuz hostility is what I do best

+4

I mean I think the general usage of this forum has gone down a lot in the past few years. But yeah Gen-OT was a far friendlier place a few years ago, so much more banter but honestly I think mods went overboard on quite a few people and then a whole bunch of people just looking to bait reactions and it was a bad mix.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose, but you can still be sick enough to not work from home, no?
    I suppose.

+5