Page 93 of 139 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The only part I'm worried about the WE rework is that their economy basically reaches a ceiling in ME. Once you get all forests up and running, that's it, your economy basically has no growth potential at all (and likely pissed off tons of people on the process; just dropping into the Gaean Vale likely means all of the donut declares you sooner or later, among others) and I don't know if you'll have the armies to fend off all the doomstacks coming your way on VH/Legendary, especially given that your dominion is spread all over the place.

I may play them in Vortex, AI empires running rampant is much less of a problem there. Skaven I'll definitely play in ME, although Hellpit looks like a hell of a start sandwiched between Kislev and Kraka Drak, surrounded by angry vikings, not too far from the Franz blob, and literally the first stop for the Neverchosen.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account

Whatever this is the hype train has left the station

Too early for WH3 and does not seem related to what it will be about, in any kind of way (demons demons demons). So... one more big DLC for WH2, I guess. Well, CA said there will be more anyway.
    Hell if I know, hype train full speed ahead!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Very nice indeed always hyped as hell when new Warhammer total war content is teased.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Too early for WH3 and does not seem related to what it will be about, in any kind of way (demons demons demons). So... one more big DLC for WH2, I guess. Well, CA said there will be more anyway.
    Yeah i agree think it's more likely dlc for warhammer 2 but still cant wait.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its been four years my dude.

I dunno if it's too early for WH3 or can't be a teaser. WH2 released 4 years ago, and its teaser was the pic of a jungle (revealed to be Lustria of course). This is more elaborate than any other teaser that CA has ever done, and released on a Friday to boot so we won't get actual news tomorrow. They want the hype to build up over this, looks like. I doubt it's just another Lord Pack.

Now, the subject matter veers more towards an Empire DLC (somehow) than anything else, but people who know their lore such as prominent Youtubers are calling this a game 3 teaser so I dunno. Can't for next week where we will likely get news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I dunno if it's too early for WH3 or can't be a teaser. WH2 released 4 years ago, and its teaser was the pic of a jungle (revealed to be Lustria of course). This is more elaborate than any other teaser that CA has ever done, and released on a Friday to boot so we won't get actual news tomorrow. They want the hype to build up over this, looks like. I doubt it's just another Lord Pack.

Now, the subject matter veers more towards an Empire DLC (somehow) than anything else, but people who know their lore such as prominent Youtubers are calling this a game 3 teaser so I dunno. Can't for next week where we will likely get news.
    Indeed, I saw this posted elsewhere:

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Indeed, I saw this posted elsewhere:
    Yeah, it's no coincidence I think if so many are calling it a WH3 teaser. I really wouldn't be surprised if they already know what's up, or at least have a general idea.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Its been four years my dude.
    Which means time flies and I am getting old. In that case, bring me WH3!
    Take that haters.

Please give me Ogre Kingdoms and Chaos Dwarves!
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

And Kislev. I want me some Winged Hussars.

So now Reddit seems to have noticed that the guy in background with the Celestial Wizzard is quite similar to our old friend the Advisor.
    In that case... WH3

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    And Kislev. I want me some Winged Hussars.
    I think that playable Kislev will be de facto one of the main factions in it, it simply would be illogical not to. They made the vampirates almost from zero, they definitely can do Kislev which has much more lore material to draw from.
    Take that haters.

So now Reddit seems to have noticed that the guy in background with the Celestial Wizzard is quite similar to our old friend the Advisor.
    In that case... WH3

I think that playable Kislev will be de facto one of the main factions in it, it simply would be illogical not to. They made the vampirates almost from zero, they definitely can do Kislev which has much more lore material to draw from.
    Not to mention GW is making Kislev a mainline race for the Warhammer fantasy revival so the canon material will be sitting right there. WH3 needs a "good guy" faction like Empire/HEs were for their respective games, and there's never been a better time to get our bear-riding not-Russians in there to crack some daemon skulls. I'd be very surprised if the game 3 lineup isn't Kislev, Chaos Dwarfs, Ogres and Daemons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Not to mention GW is making Kislev a mainline race for the Warhammer fantasy revival so the canon material will be sitting right there. WH3 needs a "good guy" faction like Empire/HEs were for their respective games, and there's never been a better time to get our bear-riding not-Russians in there to crack some daemon skulls. I'd be very surprised if the game 3 lineup isn't Kislev, Chaos Dwarfs, Ogres and Daemons.
    I mean, there are very few other factions left to add those make a lot of sense

Let's hope they fix the underwhelming mechanics of 1 & 2 in the third installment of the series. They need to figure out a solution to make late game campaigns more interesting and vastly improve sieges. Also for the love of God improve the AI instead of ruining the game on very hard/legendary with hidden buffs that make melee infantry unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Let's hope they fix the underwhelming mechanics of 1 & 2 in the third installment of the series. They need to figure out a solution to make late game campaigns more interesting and vastly improve sieges. Also for the love of God improve the AI instead of ruining the game on very hard/legendary with hidden buffs that make melee infantry unusable.
    late game boredom is something every game in the genre suffers from.
    Don't think any game managed to solve that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    late game boredom is something every game in the genre suffers from.
    Don't think any game managed to solve that one.
    Total War Attila did it very well.

A whole bunch of content creators were given early access to the teaser trailer so they could drop reaction videos straight away and all the ones I've seen so far are saying it is for Warhammer 3.

that's really lame if it is for TWW3. They had promised another DLC before 3's release and the fact that the beastmen, vampire counts are far behind and dawi trailing a bit too just kinda sucks if they dont get fixed some first.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Total War Attila did it very well.
    Never actually played that one.
    Might have to try it at some point.