Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Hmm, just going through some games with female characters from the ones I can remember right now :

Tifa with toned down chest would be fairly far up there tbh.
    Y'stohla from FFXIV, especially in her black mage getup.
    Merill (the elf girl from DA2) was adorable because of the accent of the VA.
    New Lara Croft (if we ignore her rude death sounds for a moment ) was a nice mixture of cute and sexy. Old Lara looked awful imho.
    All the animu games have probably at least one character that could appeal to anybody, due to the modular nature, as long as they aren't opposed to the art style.
    Young Jaina, depending on the artist though.

Some of the probably popular ones I personally can't get behind:
    Miranda from ME was too fake for my taste and I don't like thick lips.
    All the street fighter characters.
    All mario characters.
    Short haired Bayonetta.
    Kerrigan
    Sylvanas (because WoW forum)

As for guys, I guess FF and animu villains mostly take the cake here, at least the ones that are depicted as adults.
    Miranda is literally Yvonne Strahovski lol? How is she too fake.

Should've known this is all about weeb shit, ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    We all know why this post was created
    /thread with a capital SLASH.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

I always thought the Miranda model was weird looking as well, even though Yvonne is beautiful. I suppose the technology or/and the artists impression of Yvonne didn't translate very well (in terms of accuracy).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yeah I am only attracted to female characters who look like a mix between a Neanderthal and a gorilla. Fucking weebs am I right? Haha cartoon pedophiles!! ban anime!!

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    I mean, there's literally nothing stopping you from tossing out non-weeb suggestions.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I mean, there's literally nothing stopping you from tossing out non-weeb suggestions.
    Plus even in the weebs suggestion, someone like Tifa or A2 are not anime drawings. They are 3D model made to look realistic in their most modern iteration.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Plus even in the weebs suggestion, someone like Tifa or A2 are not anime drawings. They are 3D model made to look realistic in their most modern iteration.
    And there's also been numerous suggestions from Western games as well, like Mass Effect or WoW. I suspect the person I originally replied to was just mindlessly shitposting, and probably won't show their face here again.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Fiona Belli from Haunting Grounds or Aya Brea from Parasite Eve or Lisa Garland from Silent Hill should be y the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 pages in and no mention - that I saw - of squareish Lara Croft from Tomb Raider?

What has the world come to...

I find the fact people seem to prefer A2 over 2B disturbing. Best character voiced by the best seiyuu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

judy from cyberpunk is a recent hottie

Since the game is very old i find Morrigan one of the most sexy women in any game i've played.

Last edited by Jin; 2021-02-01 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I find the fact people seem to prefer A2 over 2B disturbing. Best character voiced by the best seiyuu.
    A2 has better hair, also i prefer her personality, its just plain more fun to play on top of that lol. I mean body wise they are the same person since 2B model is was made to be identical to the original prototype. So it is essentially who do you like most as a character. Out of the 3 main characters, 2B is actually the least interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    A2 has better hair, also i prefer her personality, its just plain more fun to play on top of that lol. I mean body wise they are the same person since 2B model is was made to be identical to the original prototype. So it is essentially who do you like most as a character. Out of the 3 main characters, 2B is actually the least interesting to me.
    I mean, A2 is your typical anime rebellious tsundere cliche that is somehow still pretty good because Nier's writing in general is top-tier. She has some depth, but she's not nearly as fleshed out as 2B. Though I'm not gonna lie, a good part of what makes me prefer 2B is probably the voice. I was just surprised that there were so many people mentioning A2 and pretty much noone mentioning 2B.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

The Broodmother from Dragon Age.

10+ Year Old Account

Alexstrasza, Yrel, Jaina

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    3 pages in and no mention - that I saw - of squareish Lara Croft from Tomb Raider?

What has the world come to...

One of the first posts on first page mentioned her

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Kassandra from Assassin's Creed Odyssey or Lara from the Tomb Raider. Anime aesthetics are not really my kind of thing.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    MDK guy was indeed sexy af.