Thread: sire lfr

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

sire lfr

for those that have access to it (looking at the us) how easy is it to do, is there one shot mechanics in it?, will p1 require so debuff organisation? is the p1 debuff even there?

10+ Year Old Account
    10 stacks of Determination before you even have a chance at a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Guessing it's phase one that is difficult with regards to stacks and transition slow walk?

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Guessing it's phase one that is difficult with regards to stacks and transition slow walk?
    Well normal has 4 stacks instead of the 5 on heroic, so maybe LFR will have 3. Should be fine.

oh dear thats not good

Servers have been up for like 10 minutes lol.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, 10 stacks. Must be Operation Wiping at Warp Speed, as servers have only been up for 15 minutes.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

It's almost like he pulled a stock answer out of his ass, guys. Almost.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

honestly i think as long as tanks know what to do it'll be alright.

there will be some initial wipes due to p1 stacks and hand of destruction, and initially there will be a lot of enrage deaths cause of people dying early, but everything else is pretty obvious and in a week or two it'll be business as usual. i doubt it'll be much worse than houndmaster was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    It's almost like he pulled a stock answer out of his ass, guys. Almost.

Who would have thought

It will be n'zoth all over again ie 2 hours of wiping and recycling the raid over and over until you have just enough collective IQ and determination stacks to beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    It will be n'zoth all over again ie 2 hours of wiping and recycling the raid over and over until you have just enough collective IQ and determination stacks to beat it.
    That's about every endboss on lfr since Kil'jaeden.

10+ Year Old Account
    My lfr group one shot it, was a cool fight but seemed undertuned even for LFR. We had decent dps and a shot caller however so that helps.

edit: Also I know nothing about the fight and still don't really but the mechanics seemed to be don't stand in shit = win. If my dumbass can figure it out LFR heros can too
    Last edited by Dug; 2021-02-02 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    My lfr group one shot it, was a cool fight but seemed undertuned even for LFR. We had decent dps and a shot caller however so that helps.

edit: Also I know nothing about the fight and still don't really but the mechanics seemed to be don't stand in shit = win. If my dumbass can figure it out LFR heros can too
    not every grp will be lucky to have 1 of those?, did you get the item to had in to general for 1250 anima?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    not every grp will be lucky to have 1 of those?, did you get the item to had in to general for 1250 anima?
    Yep I did. Saving for next week to get an easy 1k anima completion

by this time a normal mode sire kill is probably easier, so watch just 1 guide on youtube and you are good to go. no reason to punish yourselves with lfr. or buy the normal kill, how much can a normal kill go for? 500 gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    by this time a normal mode sire kill is probably easier, so watch just 1 guide on youtube and you are good to go. no reason to punish yourselves with lfr. or buy the normal kill, how much can a normal kill go for? 500 gold?
    was thinking more about alts that done meet the ridiculous lvl requirements

The group that I was in 1 shot it, dps pulled as soon as he became active to do so, no shots called, 4 stacks in p1 but it was almost as if it didnt matter. People died alot to the massacre, by the end of the fight we had about 5 dps down and a healer or 2. Felt really easy

1 shot it too. Looks like people in this thread missed mark with their "10 stacks of determination" and 2hr of wiping predictions.

Just did it with 2 chars, at first try in both cases, it's super easy.

- - - Updated - - -

No at all, I just did it with my main and after that with an alter and in both cases we did it at first try...