Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Increased Anima Rewards from Dungeons and Raid Bosses

Increased Anima Rewards from Dungeons and Raid Bosses
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    With the next weekly reset (Tuesday, February 9 in this region) the amount of Anima dropped by Mythic Keystone Dungeons and Raid bosses will increase. Specifically:

• Completing a Mythic Keystone at +7 to 9 will now award 2 Rare Anima items.
    • Completing a Mythic Keystone at +10 and higher will now awards 3 Rare Anima items.
    • The first 8 bosses in Castle Nathria will now drop 3 Anima items.
    • Stone Generals and Sire Denathrius will now drop 5 Anima items.

Thank you for all of your feedback on this!

About freaking time. Yeesh.

This was obviously needed from the start. It took so long I am actually surprised they did it in the end.

"Here's a nickel, go buy yourself a cheeseburger."
    "But, one nickel isn't enough..."
    "Ok, here's two nickels."

Needs higher rewards still at higher dungeon levels, but it's definitely a start.

They need to add it elsewhere too. Spent 2 days on alt catching up with renown and still at 30/1000 for weekly. Anima should be a reward for doing any activity in-game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont really think they couldnt predict that 35 anima power from doing +10 is a bad idea...
    Imo they knew that and hindered us from big anima upgrades to play longer.
    Maybe I'm wrong and that wasnt the case. but still... Ijust dont believe haha

INB4 “Now I’m ‘forced’ to grind mythic+ for anima, thanks Blizz!!!”

Quote Originally Posted by MatPandaZ View Post
    They need to add it elsewhere too. Spent 2 days on alt catching up with renown and still at 30/1000 for weekly. Anima should be a reward for doing any activity in-game.
    Just no. You get more than that for doing a single world quest. Don't be so melodramatic.

Ok, so right now, my priest I havent played for 2 weeks has 30 timed 10+ runs, lets add another 10 not timed for good measure and extrapolate that if i'd kept up the pace of 5 dungs weekly I'd be sitting at 50 completed 10+dungs right now. At 70 extra anima per run, we're looking at a whopping 3500 anima for all that effort, so a third of a single t3 covenant upgrade. Am I the only one who thinks this is nowhere enough?

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this is nowhere enough?
    No.

Raid anima rewards are okay if you're someone who also does the WQs. The dungeon anima rewards are still a joke, and if this is their "solution" to making end-game content feel more rewarding, I might run out of oxygen laughing at the ridiculousness of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jegethy View Post
    Just no. You get more than that for doing a single world quest. Don't be so melodramatic.
    I'm not being melodramatic. You don't get any anima rewards for doing the campaign. I have 30.1000 anima for the week and have spent almost 2 days doing it. What I'm saying is it should be rewarded for everything you do, considering it doesn't buy power level really.

I love how people on here seem to think they can tell you what reality is.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    INB4 “Now I’m ‘forced’ to grind mythic+ for anima, thanks Blizz!!!”
    Now I’m ‘forced’ to grind mythic+ for anima, thanks Blizz!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Why did this take so long to implement? The rewards where clearly too tiny from the start.

From a company who wants to offer very little to its PvE players but stay in the game longer, this is a start.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mean to be negative but....why not fixed that issue from the get go first week of the expansion or something like that? I mean it was a no brainer really....I still don't get why Blizzard sometimes (a lot of times actually) fix a pretty god damn obvious flaw in the game pretty late? why?

Quote Originally Posted by MatPandaZ View Post
    I'm not being melodramatic. You don't get any anima rewards for doing the campaign. I have 30.1000 anima for the week and have spent almost 2 days doing it. What I'm saying is it should be rewarded for everything you do, considering it doesn't buy power level really.

I love how people on here seem to think they can tell you what reality is.
    Reality is I can't even figure out how you've only gained 30 anima over 2 days.
    keep it posi.

10+ Year Old Account
    how about making raids and dungeons actually drop loot ? you know like they use to