Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    I don’t even bother with anima anymore. So what, I’m a few tanks of renown behind. Game is more fun when you do what you want instead of Blizz’s scheduled chores.

Got my bid legendary so I stopped doing Torghast too. Never did the maw, which means I miss out on like 1.5% vers from sockets (oh no!).
    I do the weekly 1k anima cause its pretty much automatic for me. I dont need the souls anymore either but it takes me 5 mins so I grab em. This might be my last week or torghast too since I've got a healthy amount saved up for the future. I dont do maw at all, jist hoping its not tied to pathfinder. I do even less on my alt.

I really think this is the way most ppl shld play but dont because according to them they are "forced" to do things. For most ppl doing the content they do, they wldnt even notice a difference being 5% behind. That 5% behind would allow them to do double what they want in their free time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Really? Ive received loot 75% of the time across my 3 Toons.
    I only did it on one toon from start of the exp thats like 8 or 9 kills now? Got 1 item and i think i can call myself lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusv1984 View Post
    One of my guildies asked me why I no longer did any world bosses. I had to explain to them that I had done them for 5 weeks on 3 toons and NEVER got a piece of gear. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me 15 times, go fuck yourself.

In actuality, what I had to explain is that the developers of WoW are soooo far gone from reality in that they judge what is good content by what people are doing often. There's one thing I do fairly often in game, take flightpaths. They're not fun. But I do them. At home, I use the bathroom several times a day. Which I hate.

So I decided I would not longer do something that I did not enjoy and I wasn't being rewarded for. I urge all of you to do the same.

Change the metrics.
    Interesting story, but since they have pretty mich the best anima/time ratio in the game, the chance of getting loot is just a bonus. And considering I got three drops in 50+ kills it's rather a very rare bonus, but the SL loot system is a different topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um that is just RNG again in here. 250 anima is pretty much good reward for 2 minute job.

I dont understand the hate for the maw or weekly quest for 1k anima. Make the adventure table, download the companion app. Every now and then log in and send anima missions - 30-40 anima per mission, 2-4 per day = 60-80 anima per day for doing nothing but a few clicks on your phone screen. Hell I make about 1-2k gold per day and 100+ anima per character from my table now and it doesnt cost me a thing to do it but a few minutes of time. Its almost like slightly less valuable WoD garrison table.
    Then do the world boss + elite quest for the calling and magically you are pretty much at 1k anima for the week and finished a calling and maybe got a 207 item/or legendary memory if that boss drops one of yours.
    So for flight time + 10mins for world boss and 10-15 mins for elite quest you have done 1k anima, 1 calling most likely and earned 500-2k gold.

As for maw, go in do a quest or 2, leave. The dailies are kinda worthless, low rep, just do the weeklies. Its not particularly hard overall and easy to get around the area. You get the teleporter pretty early on to get to the far side of the map too.

It's arguably the most efficient anima source, I just do it for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

One of my guildies asked me why I no longer did any world bosses. I had to explain to them that I had done them for 5 weeks on 3 toons and NEVER got a piece of gear. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me 15 times, go fuck yourself.

In actuality, what I had to explain is that the developers of WoW are soooo far gone from reality in that they judge what is good content by what people are doing often. There's one thing I do fairly often in game, take flightpaths. They're not fun. But I do them. At home, I use the bathroom several times a day. Which I hate.

So I decided I would not longer do something that I did not enjoy and I wasn't being rewarded for. I urge all of you to do the same.

Change the metrics.
    And then everybody clapped?

Maybe you should be a little less egocentric and try to understand that people might enjoy different things than you? Complicated concept, I know. Must be jarring to realize you are not the center of the universe.

I don't mind the world bosses. The 250 anima alone would make it worthwhile to do them, and I have gotten 5 or 6 pieces of loot across 3 characters. Putting in maybe 15 minutes of effort for a chance at 207 loot? Absolutely worth doing for me.

Change the metrics.
    how dare he ask you a question!

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    You do it for the anima. Not for 207 ilvl.
    I do the World boss on all my chars.
    I don't expect loot.
    My mage in full blues has 4 items from the world boss.
    Does the world boss drop blues?

Change the metrics.
    dunno about you man,but the feeling i get after taking a huge dump...is pure bliss,not rly sure how to describe it...i just feel good after its out of me,you would think its because of male prostate stimulation but no,its not from that odly

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    I dont understand the hate for the maw or weekly quest for 1k anima. Make the adventure table, download the companion app. Every now and then log in and send anima missions - 30-40 anima per mission, 2-4 per day = 60-80 anima per day for doing nothing but a few clicks on your phone screen. Hell I make about 1-2k gold per day and 100+ anima per character from my table now and it doesnt cost me a thing to do it but a few minutes of time. Its almost like slightly less valuable WoD garrison table.
    Then do the world boss + elite quest for the calling and magically you are pretty much at 1k anima for the week and finished a calling and maybe got a 207 item/or legendary memory if that boss drops one of yours.
    So for flight time + 10mins for world boss and 10-15 mins for elite quest you have done 1k anima, 1 calling most likely and earned 500-2k gold.

As for maw, go in do a quest or 2, leave. The dailies are kinda worthless, low rep, just do the weeklies. Its not particularly hard overall and easy to get around the area. You get the teleporter pretty early on to get to the far side of the map too.
    Idk what the deal is, but my companion app only works when I'm on wifi. Googled it and other ppl with certain carriers are the same way. Only wifi i connect to is at home. Would love to pop on periodically to send out a mission

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    my excitement is hard to contain
    Its not expected or required.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    They give 250 anima as a world quest.

Your loss.
    A completely useless currency, nice

I mean I got a 197 trinket yesterday. Replaced a 184. Soo they are useful.

You are pretty wrong in your statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Anima.l upgrades your renown, higher renown increases ilvl of wq rewards.

Not completely useless.

I’ve done them every week on 4 toons. My Hunter (main) has never gotten a piece. My DK has gotten 1. My Druid got a piece every week except these last 2. My Shaman has gotten a piece every week except the last one.
    It’s RNG. Yea, it sucks when you don’t get anything, but that’s how RNG works.

Eveything in the game is useless.

Not completely useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post

Not completely useless.
    I dont think any WQ ever offered any relevant reward at all this expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Eveything in the game is useless.

Yeah but some things more than others

10+ Year Old Account
    spot the difference in these posts

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Gamers rise up! Or something.

250 anima for a minute and a half of work is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    You have to change perspective. Don’t see it like a source of drops, see it like a “ hell yeah “ 250 anima WQ that takes 5 minutes to complete and very rarely give also a drop.

OP fails at the game, and in the "how to make a proper thread title", dept.