Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Vote: Satsu

D1 covered a lot of ground. Putting aside the joke votes on Lysah, Marack, Foxxi, Listo and myself were all at one point or another viable trains.

Satsu had one post for most of D1, then showed up right near the end. It strikes me as strange that so many players guaranteed to be active were offered up on the chopping block but not the player with the least amount of posts.

There might be more to that, though we'll see.

Satsu also said he slipped and that he was in QT with val calling him moozula. He's probably a good lynch

vote satsu

I took Satsu’s first comment just as a joke - but admitting to lurking is strange.
    @SatsuBL

What do you make of D1 events?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

claws are u scum again?

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    claws are u scum again?
    Nope are you?

And I took the first time he said it as a joke but he brought it up a 2nd time

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I took Satsu’s first comment just as a joke - but admitting to lurking is strange.
    @SatsuBL

What do you make of D1 events?
    Nothing in particular. It was a completely predictable day1 like most other. Didn't notice anything out of ordinary. People I am familiar with acted as expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    claws are u scum again?
    are you scum? no, are you scum? no. glad we accomplished a lot with that interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

thanks just doin my part. anyway are u scum?

Normally I don't read too much into D1 lynches. Someone has to go, no hard feelings, and usually there isn't a real reason for who it is. However, I find it interesting how it seems like everytime someone voted Foxxie, another person then voted on Listo, keeping the Listo train in the lead. If we're going to hunt for scum in the Listo train, I'd scrutinize those votes, rather than the people who sheeped at the end. So I'd look at Clawsout, Bageloaf, Mercy, and Foxxi.

Before someone brings it up, no, I'm not inclined to take Foxxie's "I'd rather you lynch me then no lynch" post and self vote as indicative of Foxxie being town. It's a good play for town points, one that I used not too long ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Correction: Foxxie didn't self vote. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Normally I don't read too much into D1 lynches. Someone has to go, no hard feelings, and usually there isn't a real reason for who it is. However, I find it interesting how it seems like everytime someone voted Foxxie, another person then voted on Listo, keeping the Listo train in the lead. If we're going to hunt for scum in the Listo train, I'd scrutinize those votes, rather than the people who sheeped at the end. So I'd look at Clawsout, Bageloaf, Mercy, and Foxxi.

Before someone brings it up, no, I'm not inclined to take Foxxie's "I'd rather you lynch me then no lynch" post and self vote as indicative of Foxxie being town. It's a good play for town points, one that I used not too long ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Correction: Foxxie didn't self vote. My bad.
    You could also look at it however that everytime listo's vote train went up someone voted on foxxi to even it up. I commented on that yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks just doin my part. anyway are u scum?
    nope. are you scum?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    nope. are you scum?
    nope. but are you?

- - - Updated - - -

you caught me val. i did everything i could to get listo lynched. yup, definitely did not want foxxi lynched.

you caught me val. i did everything i could to get listo lynched. yup, definitely did not want foxxi lynched.
    Well is that because you're friends with foxxie, or...

im confused did you actually read d1 at all?? hello???

im confused did you actually read d1 at all?? hello???
    I... don't get what you mean by this?

You dropped a vote on Listo. Then you made a couple posts about wanting foxxie lynched and revoted for Foxxie. And then when Listo was one vote ahead of Foxxie, you cast your vote on Listo.

because there was like an hour left in the day and it was either listo or a no lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to "take a look at claws, bagel, mercy" then you should take the initiative and vote for one of us

because there was like an hour left in the day and it was either listo or a no lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to "take a look at claws, bagel, mercy" then you should take the initiative and vote for one of us
    Remember how you said you were gunna get me lynched day 2 and now you’re getting scrutinized for securing my lynch.

Lol
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2021-02-07 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Remember how you said you were gunna get my lynched day 2 and now you’re getting scrutinized for securing my lynch.

Lol
    thats it ur done. lora get him tonight

Well, you've died early lately, and I'm not getting super scummy vibes from you, so I won't vote you.

Vote Bageloaf

10+ Year Old Account
    well that's all sorts of rude :P

It's odd that we only had one kill? Don't we have an sk and mafia?

Sucks that Listo was a vt, but like, did he even try to defend himself?

Xan flipping vt surprised me a bit. I thought he was a bit scummy but at the same time, him trying to push for Foxxi meant that he was at least trying to be town instead of just coasting

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.