Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I have raided every week..

My server pops Wbuffs on time every day without exceptions.

There is no way Classic is any where near ”Dead”
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ga...tus/classic-eu

10 high pop servers and not even a single full pop server. compared to over 20 full and over 50 high on release is a rather good indicator that classic is indeed considered ”Dead”

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    oh shit look at that fucking arthas armour
    That is not Arthas friend. That is Anduin...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Eh, considering how often their stuff gets leaked, they should be used to it by now.
    Still sucks though.

But the cat is out of the bag now.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post

10 high pop servers and not even a single full pop server. compared to over 20 full and over 50 high on release is a rather good indicator that classic is indeed considered ”Dead”
    that's not a good indicator at all you're pretty stupid.

Wow classics dead? latest server pop surveys are still showing close to 300k subs still, dead game apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    I never saw anyone saying he would be the new LK, most people assumed he would turn to the void.
    People have predicted it for along time now, me included but sure predictions but still the story is very predictable and have been for a long time. Does not have to be a bad thing but it is pretty boring.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2021-02-18 at 05:09 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Naytham View Post
    that's not a good indicator at all you're pretty stupid.
    nah obviously the official blizzard population stats on servers are not a good indicator on server/game population

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    are you trolling?
    No, I just don't understand this concept. There is no need to create additional account to prove your point.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-02-20 at 08:38 PM.

So what happened to the "Void side" of Anduin? Blizz ditched it cause the community doesn't have enough brains or imagination to think past Arthas and the Lich King?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I find that Night Elf riding on a regular mount in the new area with Torghast in the background interesting...
    Looks to me like that's a part of Ardenweald, not the Maw.

With a chain.... of domination sent into the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    No I just don't understand this concept. There is no need to create aditional account to prove your point.
    what concept?

5+ Year Old Account
    Was this really necessary? I mean revealing all this before BlizzCon? I know not everyone reads MMO-champ, but this should have been on the main stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    I hate the "I don't like where the story is going therefore Its bad writing" shit; wow has had some SHIT writing in the past (Cough 8.3 Cough) but SLands is actually a really well told story so far and just because the direction and twists arent what you would want when the story isn't even done doesnt mean its bad.
    Thank you. Some like it, others don't. Does not make it bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    No...the story is pretty fucking awfully written. It somehow manages to be worse than WoD, which is impressive.
    This is your sole opinion.

They should let you keep your character on classic servers, instead of forcing you to move it onto a BC.

As in, you should be able to have a level 60 version if you want to play on classic and a level 70 version if you want to play on BC, not one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    So what happened to the "Void side" of Anduin? Blizz ditched it cause the community doesn't have enough brains or imagination to think past Arthas and the Lich King?
    Don't blame the limited scope of Blizzard's hackwriters on us.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post

10 niche server is alive by wow standard honestly . Especially for classic.

The info says there's a Covenant set for all, so a cosmetic not tied to armor class. That's fine. But... 4 covenants, right? Why are there 5 sets here? What's the one between Kyrian and Venthyr for?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boring. Bring wc3 RE-reforged!

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 Anduin is possessed by Arthas either through the stupid blade from the last cinematic, that new armour or his soul is just straight up inside him. Either way I'm kekking up at a storm at this.

Boo on the flying caveat which we just knew they couldn't help themselves from introducing "Oh yeah you can fly now... but only in these areas that won't matter next patch and you only unlock it by doing the quests in the new areas. Huh the Maw? Why would we make it less of a shit place? You thought we would learn from Nazjatar? pfft."

The only interesting thing there is the new Broker stuff, maybe it'll be revealed that they're actually the real bad guys this expansion as the Jailer gets pushed into a pot by Artduin and Sylvanas runs off (again) with Ve'nari.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatu View Post
    That is not Arthas friend. That is Anduin...
    I know the link shows "Anduin" written in the title, but this really doesn't look like Anduin. At all, his face looks too long, as well as his hair.