Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    so did yall figure out that everyone is batman?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Oh I have reasons. I’m just not spelling them out because I want the rest of the town to learn to think. My vote was intended as a clue.

And by the by, Clarinet will be a mislynch yall.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

3+ Year Old Account
    Vote Crackle

If thhis is the route we're going
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

My current count of votes since we are heading into final stretch.

Crackle (4): Foxxi #273, Xanjori #287, Clarinet #289, Bwon #319
    Clarinet (4): Crackle #306, Listo #307, Cereal #308, Val #314

Not Voting: Blood Fox, Marack, Lora

I got BF not guilty.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: clarinet

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Well I'm back. We are now sub 5 hours remaining. Looks like it will either be Crackle or Clarinet since this has been a quiet game so far.

Clarinet (5): Crackle #306, Listo #307, Cereal #308, Val #314, Lora #322
    Crackle (4): Foxxi #273, Xanjori #287, Clarinet #289, Bwon #319

Not Voting: Blood Fox, Marack,

Unless people want to discuss the finer points of multiple Batmen, I don't see a reason why we shouldn't pick one and hammer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Crackle

Now to let BF decide who gets voted off

@Blood Fox

We need your infinite wisdom in these times!

- - - Updated - - -

Eh. I don't feel like waiting anymore. I voted Clarinet to put two competing trains up to get some discussion going and we have yet to do that. I'll go back to my original vote based on the prompting to re-read by Foxxi and comments flagged by Blood Fox.

Vote Crackle

It is now night.

It is now night!

End of day post incoming...

- - - Updated - - -

End Of Day 2 Vote Tally:

Clarinet (5): Crackle #306, Listo #307, Val #314, Lora #322
    Crackle (6): Foxxi #273, Xanjori #287, Clarinet #289, Bwon #319, Marack #324, Cereal #325

Not Voting: Blood Fox

Crackleslap playing as Catman Has Been Lynched

Character: Catman (Crackleslap)

Passive ability:
    Investigation immunity: You will return "Not-guilty" to any Batman's investigations.

Night actions:
    Faction kill: You may perform your faction's kill.

Win condition: You win when the town is eliminated.

It is now Night 2!

Night will last 24 hours of until all actions are submitted.

- - - Updated - - -

You awaken to discover the corpse of Batman's most trusted butler!

Bwonsamdi playing as Alfred (Doctor) was killed.

Character: Alfred
    Role: Doctor

Night action:

Choose a player to protect. You can protect yourself. You can't protect the same target two nights in a row.

Win condition: You win when the Mafia is defeated.

It is now Day 3! Day ends in 48 hours or when majority lynch occurs.
    With 9 alive majority lynch is 5 votes!

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Damn you RNG, I have no idea what to do with my Role

- - - Updated - - -

But hey, at least I didn't die, right?
    This post right here is what tipped off the mafia

Which is why I was so sus of Crackle — he brought attention to it - again unnecessarily - just like with Marack in the previous game - and it felt like he was fishing to see if she would elaborate

Which she did - because that is how she is

Also — fuck you Claws
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Oh. Fuck Claws hmm? Well that confirms something I had assumed. And you’re welcome Clairy. When I went over yours and Crackles posts I saw some things that pushed me towards Crackle. Plus you have been very calm this game and you didn’t hammer yourself, which scum Clarinet usually would I think.

Lora has been quiet this game and I can never actually read him. He just always leans scum in my eyes because of chaos.

So let’s get some more posts from Lora even if it’s just telling me to fuck off.

Vote Lora

On another note, I got a not guilty on Foxxi. I know Listo checked her but wanted to see if maybe the results were different per person. They were not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Oh. Fuck Claws hmm? Well that confirms something I had assumed. And you’re welcome Clairy. When I went over yours and Crackles posts I saw some things that pushed me towards Crackle. Plus you have been very calm this game and you didn’t hammer yourself, which scum Clarinet usually would I think.

Lora has been quiet this game and I can never actually read him. He just always leans scum in my eyes because of chaos.

So let’s get some more posts from Lora even if it’s just telling me to fuck off.

Vote Lora

On another note, I got a not guilty on Foxxi. I know Listo checked her but wanted to see if maybe the results were different per person. They were not.
    no, fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

by the way, its 5 to lynch and theres two votes on me already. :thinking:

- - - Updated - - -

in case you folks arent capable of using your brain, I was strongly implying that there are scum between those two because otherwise scum could hammer me right now and move along to killing.

That is unlikely. We killed one scum and unless there were four plus the joker in a 13 player game, which would be 5 v 8 and not balanced, I’d assume there are two left.

But the point of my vote was to get you to post and you did. I’m not going to let anyone be lynched this early in the day. I’d unvote before that.

But for now, it will stay on you because it’s fun to see your name as the sole one on my vote tracker.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is unlikely. We killed one scum and unless there were four plus the joker in a 13 player game, which would be 5 v 8 and not balanced, I’d assume there are two left.

But the point of my vote was to get you to post and you did. I’m not going to let anyone be lynched this early in the day. I’d unvote before that.

But for now, it will stay on you because it’s fun to see your name as the sole one on my vote tracker.
    and let it be known that you willingly contributed to a mislynch.

- - - Updated - - -

i also raid tues/weds. im not gonna be on posting shit during those days. plus i've been enjoying valheim living my best viking life. its also cute that you think your post is why i posted and not of my own accord.

I don’t want a mislynch at all. I just can’t read you ever because of how you play. Which isn’t a you problem but a me problem.

Who do you think should be a target today?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t want a mislynch at all. I just can’t read you ever because of how you play. Which isn’t a you problem but a me problem.

Who do you think should be a target today?
    clarinet for wanting to push lurkers. extremely off when its this early in the game still and feels like a slight nudge to get mislynches for scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    only 2 votes on Lora and he thinks there are another 3 mafiosi to pile on him and kill him quickly?

Nah, he knows it's not possible to have that many, this exaggeration is similar to what Cslap did when he was being dramatic
    nah. you scum.

I investigated Bwonsamdi last night and got a "not guilty"

Given that Bwonsamdi has now flipped town doc I'm fairly certain that my "not guilty" result on Lora is correct