Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    The new Weapon banner was rumored to be Gravestone + Homa, right?

I'm having trouble deciding if I should try the weapon or character banner first.
    What other weapon will be good for Hu-Tao?

I've got Skyward, but not sure if I need the Energy recharge, the talents are okay-ish I guess..
    Blackcliff seems like a good F2P alternative although I'm not a fan of %ATK buffs.
    Deathmatch seems to be lackluster too and not worth the "price".

Maybe when I'm R5 Blacksword.

I guess I'll go for Hu Tao first because I can always use a worth spear and still deal good damage with her because she scales mostly with HP?
    Not rumored. It's confirmed. It's in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    As for new floors:
    12 --1 cancer ... you realy need 2 geo lvled characters for this (with shields). Diona shield was to weak to deal with mobs. Also you have to have mobs in middle as if they get your in corner its game over.
    12 --2 ok that one was a bit more easy
    12 --3 1.st mobs are easy, but second ones have way to much freaking hitpoints and i run out of time. You kinda need catalyst users for those. Diona does help here to migrate frost damage from a trap (btw they spin way to damn fast)
    In other words ... psyhical damage users are 100% usless here. (well maybe not in 12/2.. but still usless)
    This game honestly is just w/e. For a normal game I don't mind the "bring specific characters for certain encounters" but in a time and resource gated gacha game it's really damn dumb.

You can bring w/e comp you want, if they have good talents/lv/artifacts or you will need the right elements/counters.

Uff... the new Floor 12 is indeed hard.

I managed to cleare the last stage with 1 second left for 9/9.

I just wish there was a way to stop the swirly swirl move once it has started.

I can't really make use of any shield related abyss modifiers either.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-18 at 05:55 PM.

Is there a trick to doing 11-2, which I'm stuck on? I can 3 star 11-1 just fine, but I can't seem to even beat the next chamber.

Deathmatch seems to be lackluster too and not worth the "price".
    I really don't understand why so many people think this. Deathmatch is extremely good and is the best 4* polearm in the game for all burst-supports and non-multi hit characters that currently exist in the game. (if damage is all you are after)

On another note, one of the best weapons for Hu Tao from the looks of things is actually White Tassel. It is simming very high. This might change when she is released and we know more of her rotations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Honestly, Abyss often just seems to be used as a form of advertisement. Gonna be funny when Floor 12 switches to 75% Pyro modifier as soon as Hu Tao drops.
    Yep. When Zhongli came out curiously the bonus was increased damage while you had a shield. What a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Honestly, Abyss often just seems to be used as a form of advertisement. Gonna be funny when Floor 12 switches to 75% Pyro modifier as soon as Hu Tao drops.
    It's already in the game. The abyssal moon buffs are hu tao buffs. The 1.4 events are favoring all of the characters that were in 1.3. So yea, it's a recurring theme and kinda the only reason I took a chance and rolled on xiao (i was close to pity) because they'll probably put in like a 75% modifier to anemo damage in future spiral abyss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    I really don't understand why so many people think this. Deathmatch is extremely good and is the best 4* polearm in the game for all burst-supports and non-multi hit characters that currently exist in the game. (if damage is all you are after)

On another note, one of the best weapons for Hu Tao from the looks of things is actually White Tassel. It is simming very high. This might change when she is released and we know more of her rotations.
    Is that ignoring $? I highly doubt white tassel would be better than r5 homa. That thing is busted af.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Yep. When Zhongli came out curiously the bonus was increased damage while you had a shield. What a coincidence.
    not just that, the buffs favored geo element with release of zhong li and albedo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Is there a trick to doing 11-2, which I'm stuck on? I can 3 star 11-1 just fine, but I can't seem to even beat the next chamber.
    can do it the long-ass way or just cheese it by killing shit fast.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post

Is that ignoring $? I highly doubt white tassel would be better than r5 homa. That thing is busted af.
    Yeah, that is from a purely f2p perspective.

The "trick" with 11-2 if you don't cheese it with characters like Venti is to learn the aggro patterns of the mobs that spawn. Some mobs are fine to completely ignore as they just focus you while some others have to be aggroed/killed as they shoot the pillar.
    Last edited by Lindon; 2021-02-18 at 09:12 PM.

Yeah, that is from a purely f2p perspective.
    Oh ok, that makes sense then yea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do it in party like this:
    P1 Klee, Sucrose (must have), Diona, Diluc (ultimate pushes back)
    P2 Noelle, Jean (she keeps mobs away and in air), Ganyu (taunt and finishes off mobs) and Geo MC (to just block the pillar).

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I do it in party like this:
    P1 Klee, Sucrose (must have), Diona, Diluc (ultimate pushes back)
    P2 Noelle, Jean (she keeps mobs away and in air), Ganyu (taunt and finishes off mobs) and Geo MC (to just block the pillar).
    the pillars block the bugs too or just the treasure hoarder dudes? I didn't think about that...it actually works? lol

mostly due to how I could think off something better than ~65-130ATK from the R0 Talent when she will already have 4k ATK.
    Paying money for the substat on the weapon seems kinda pointless. If I had started with this weapon I'd probably think differently and say "I'll just use that."

The crit rate is nice, but not 12€ nice. Especially since like any new 4* weapon in the next 5+ months (which is the time I'd need to upgrade it to R5) could have basically the same substat.
    And as mentioned earlier, I'm sitting at 60% crit already with only like +22% critdmg.

So I'd rather go with a F2P option like Blackcliff or Tassel, but I assumed that she will deal mostly Charged Attack DMG since people say she has increased Charged Attackspeed buff during her E and stuff like that and if you go for Melt reactions, it seems to be the way to go even if that's not the case due to the much higher modifier.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-19 at 07:21 AM.

Seems like its not worth stacking the attack power towers. 1 was giving my electro like 4300ish attack, 2 5600ish, and three 6k something.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Seems like its not worth stacking the attack power towers. 1 was giving my electro like 4300ish attack, 2 5600ish, and three 6k something.
    Yeah, that was how I saw it too after playing around a little.
    You can always just build another tower unless you can somehow buff like 6 towers at once with it.

Not even sure if it's worth building one to buff ~4 towers.
    Maybe with the ATKSPD buff from the post-wave buff selection thingy.

WL4 and never bothered with MP, how does it works exacly? Can i join lower worlds to oneshot bosses? How does loot work for bosses, weekly bosses and domains? How does character switching work?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    WL4 and never bothered with MP, how does it works exacly? Can i join lower worlds to oneshot bosses? How does loot work for bosses, weekly bosses and domains? How does character switching work?
    You can join lower WL-sessions from other players in addition to those who are on the same WL as you.

2p MP = every player has 2 characters
    3p MP = host has 2 characters, the other players 1 each
    4p MP = all players have 1 character

Stormterror is a solo-only boss and you select the difficulty before you start the encounter. So WL doesn't matter
    Wolf is an open world boss you can defeat while playing solo/co-op, difficulty and loot depends on WL - higher WL = better loot
    Childe is a solo/co-op boss and you select the difficulty before you start the encounter. So WL doesn't matter.

Higher AR unlocks higher difficulties for Childe and Stormterror.

Yeah, that was how I saw it too after playing around a little.
    You can always just build another tower unless you can somehow buff like 6 towers at once with it.

Not even sure if it's worth building one to buff ~4 towers.
    Maybe with the ATKSPD buff from the post-wave buff selection thingy.
    I think base electro was like 2 k damage but I didn't test it I just went of the tower stats when building one. Def worth dropping one down per grouping imo.

Cleared the speed mode with 15 mobs gotten through after I got some bad fickles like electro turrets wont work for one round. Was kinda hoping there was an achievement for clearing it, not really worth the time and effort doing it when you can probably do the rank below it in half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Cleared the speed mode with 15 mobs gotten through after I got some bad fickles like electro turrets wont work for one round. Was kinda hoping there was an achievement for clearing it, not really worth the time and effort doing it when you can probably do the rank below it in half the time.
    Half the time and the tier below seems to actually give more sigils despite lower modifier. I'm not too sure what was the point of putting the last tier in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Half the time and the tier below seems to actually give more sigils despite lower modifier. I'm not too sure what was the point of putting the last tier in the game.
    Fun

/10char

This fucking game.

I got screwed out of getting Ganyu by the 50/50, so I'm now guaranteed to get the next event banner character I roll on.

I decided to skip Xiao, since I hate the fact that his Burst does damage to him, and only rolled enough on his banner to finally max out Beidou's Constellation.

Keqing's banner rolls around, and the primogems I saved up during the rest of Xiao's banner manage to get me to the cusp of pity.

And then...that's when things get silly. A little while ago, I managed to get Mona from the non-event character banner using the free Acquaint Fates I'd gotten. Thanks to Ascending a bunch of characters, I'd recently gained another small stockpile of free Acquaint Fates.

Now, despite the fact that there should be no way in hell that I'd pull another 5* character from the non-event character banner, again having just gotten Mona and presumably resetting any sort of pity, something still told me that I should wait to pull again on the Keqing banner until after I had used my free Acquaint Fates on the non-event character banner.

And sure enough, seemingly despite all odds, I just pulled Keqing from the non-event character banner. I somehow not only managed to get two 5-stars essentially back-to-back in the span of only 20 rolls, but the exact 5-star I would have "wasted" my pity on if I had continued to roll on the current character event banner.

I swear, this game is fucking rigged. /s
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    This fucking game.

I got screwed out of getting Ganyu by the 50/50, so I'm now guaranteed to get the next event banner character I roll on.

I decided to skip Xiao, since I hate the fact that his Burst does damage to him, and only rolled enough on his banner to finally max out Beidou's Constellation.

Keqing's banner rolls around, and the primogems I saved up during the rest of Xiao's banner manage to get me to the cusp of pity.

And then...that's when things get silly. A little while ago, I managed to get Mona from the non-event character banner using the free Acquaint Fates I'd gotten. Thanks to Ascending a bunch of characters, I'd recently gained another small stockpile of free Acquaint Fates.

Now, despite the fact that there should be no way in hell that I'd pull another 5* character from the non-event character banner, again having just gotten Mona and presumably resetting any sort of pity, something still told me that I should wait to pull again on the Keqing banner until after I had used my free Acquaint Fates on the non-event character banner.

And sure enough, seemingly despite all odds, I just pulled Keqing from the non-event character banner. I somehow not only managed to get two 5-stars essentially back-to-back in the span of only 20 rolls, but the exact 5-star I would have "wasted" my pity on if I had continued to roll on the current character event banner.

I swear, this game is fucking rigged. /s
    You were blessed by the rng gods

I still have to finish world quest to get worldlvl up for free stuff, but saving it for last week as right now i farm books for character lvls to 89. (those that are ascended)