Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Good luck fitting through any doorway with that thing.

Maybe someday the tome mount will come anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

Blizzard just posted the mount.
    Is that a broken Druid portal on it's back?
    From all the possibilities we had, from the wide range of interesting choices, a mob has voted and chose the worst possible option. How disappointing, yet how typical.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Nerubian and the Tome were the two clear choices, and yet somehow we got... this.

Quote Originally Posted by lachlol View Post
    From all the possibilities we had, from the wide range of interesting choices, a mob has voted and chose the worst possible option. How disappointing, yet how typical.
    Oh yeah, I would have loved Saber reskin, Basilisk reskin, Swarmer variant or Mage disc reskin far more.

I am so annoyed the Book didn't win the voting competition. It looked like the only one that would have been able to fly and who the F*** needs another ground mount, the tree is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

Blizzard just posted the mount.
    Is that a broken Druid portal on it's back?
    This is the absolute fucking garbage people voted on. The WoW community shows democracy sucks.

7+ Year Old Account
    It looks good. Glad i voted for it and it won.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    This is the absolute fucking garbage people voted on. The WoW community shows democracy sucks.
    Art is subjective get over it.

This. Right on.

Honestly I was hoping it'd have more accoutrements on it. As is, it is remarkably plain. Maybe its got some animations though.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Art is subjective get over it.
    It's not art. It's fucking trash. It's also a lazy reskin of the Infernal mounts. Furthermore...

https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1307079162142830592

This is what they claimed it would look like and instead we're getting the horrendous mount featured in this thread. Blizzard is probably laughing at us and thanking us for making it possible for them to be exceptionally fucking lazy.

I preferred the slime cat, but whatever, it'll do for the +1 in the collection.

It's not art. It's fucking trash. It's also a lazy reskin of the Infernal mounts. Furthermore...

This is what they claimed it would look like and instead we're getting the horrendous mount featured in this thread. Blizzard is probably laughing at us and thanking us for making it possible for them to be exceptionally fucking lazy.
    Lol, no, it was a fan art. Blizz didn't give any artwork for the mounts. The community came up with their own interpretations.
    Last edited by Sentynel; 2021-02-19 at 06:44 PM.

You do know that art isn't from Blizzard right? They put out zero concept art for the contest. Wowhead just used the community's artwork to showcase what the mount would resemble.

https://old.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...%C4%9F%C4%B1z/
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I would advise rereading what you linked.

That's a fan's concept idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I would advise rereading what you linked.

That's a fan's concept idea.
    Which just shows fans know how to make better shit than Blizzard does. Because the model posted in this thread is fucking HORRENDOUS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    I preferred the slime cat, but whatever, it'll do for the +1 in the collection.

Lol, no, it was a fan art. Blizz didn't give any artwork for the mounts. The community came up with their own interpretations.
    I know. I realize that now. I somehow missed that which is my bad. Still, better than what we're being given which is just a fucking lazy reskin of the infernal mounts.

Imagine being triggered by art.

If your comment proves anything, it is that the guy you responded to is correct and it also pretty clearly portrays your own ignorance (which is also what we call as childish).

5+ Year Old Account
    Which just shows fans know how to make better shit than Blizzard does. Because the model posted in this thread is fucking HORRENDOUS.

- - - Updated - - -

I know. I realize that now. I somehow missed that which is my bad. Still, better than what we're being given which is just a fucking lazy reskin of the infernal mounts.
    They are going to show the work of making the mount.

Do us all a favor, go on and watch that showing and post in its comments, don’t forget to tag the guy doing the work, and call him a lazy and terrible artist.

In big bold letters. Be sure to get his attention.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    They are going to show the work of making the mount.

Do us all a favor, go on and watch that showing and post in its comments, don’t forget to tag the guy doing the work, and call him a lazy and terrible artist.

In big bold letters. Be sure to get his attention.
    Eh don't give him ideas. These blizzard employees are already getting death threats on a regular basis by many "WoW fans" for creating art or writing the lore.

Also, the description implies the mount will change color with the seasons.
    Not all ancients are interested in war or lore, some just want to travel the world! This arboreal nomad has traveled to many places and with each passing season embraces change, both in scenery and in the foliage atop its branches.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Eh don't give him ideas. These blizzard employees are already getting death threats on a regular basis by many "WoW fans" for creating art or writing the lore.
    That is true.