Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just me or is Kyrestia portrayed so damn weak all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    waow, that was awful, so we will just free anduin in the end, not rly dead just controlled, so much predictable, i knew blizzard didn't had the balls to kill him.
    Which begs the question what Sylvanas even did with that sword? Did she just bitchslap Anduin with it across the face or what? Also, just lol at that forced analogy to Arthas with his hair changing out of the blue. And is this really all that the Jailer needed Anduin for? Smacking the Covenant leaders? This is the purpose of his "grand weapon" (putting aside how making Anduin the centerpiece of Jailer's plans is cringe as fuck)? We just did that to Denathrius ourselves and it didn't require such fanfare.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2021-02-19 at 10:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Pretty obvious that Sylvanas and Anduin will turn on the Jailer. Expect Arthas to pop back up as well.

All of Bastion is about to die.
    Sylvanas is going to kick the Jailor's ass after she gets hers kicked.
    The Winter Queen, Primus, and Sire better watch out.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    seen that Sylvanas look? She doesnt look very happy huh? There we go boyy, who ever thinks now she gonna die in the raid LUL
    My takeaway on her aside glance was that she was seeing what the Jailer does for a would-be minion that doesn't tow the line, so to speak; basically seeing what could've happened to her if she didn't follow orders. Less sympathy for Anduin's plight than concern for her own skin. Could well be part of a potential heel-face turn, though.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    He killed the Archon...

AND THE JAILER IS CONFIRMED TO TRY AND DESTROY THE ENTIRE WOW UNIVERSE! AHAHAHA FUCK YOU GUYS I WAS RIGHT!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

"He was only going to destroy the Shadowlands"

LOLOLOL
    What were you right about exactly? The entire expansion plot is based upon The Jailer's interests in Azeroth, he wouldn't of requested a big giant ass cloud in the middle of Icecrown otherwise!

Wind your neck in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Which begs the question what Sylvanas even did with that sword? Did she just bitchslap Anduin with it across the face or what? Also, just lol at that forced analogy to Arthas with his hair changing out of the blue. .
    they have to make sure to put in big letters how this is a callback and to look like arthas, to make sure we understand, and for then to make the twist of "he is arthas, BUT NO!" in the end, i already can see it.

And is this really all that the Jailer needed Anduin for? Smacking the Covenant leaders? This is his "grand weapon"? We just did that to Denathrius ourselves and it didn't require such fanfare.
    i guess? knowing we will probably free him in the raid, unless they keep him till the end, but it was probably for the shock value

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    My takeaway on her aside glance was that she was seeing what the Jailer does for a would-be minion that doesn't tow the line, so to speak; basically seeing what could've happened to her if she didn't follow orders. Less sympathy for Anduin's plight than concern for her own skin. Could well be part of a potential heel-face turn, though.
    I think it's more her seeing the obvious, i.e that Satan doesn't care about freeing souls or the system of death or whatever but is interested only in taking his vengeance on his family who've fucked him over.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2021-02-19 at 10:41 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by fairyqwuak View Post
    we had a WoW blizzconline Trailer presentation + some talking

- CGI Cinematic with Sylvanas stabbing and turning Anduin into Lich King 2.0
    (before she turns him, she apologizes. during the talking it was said this will be the beginning of Sylvanas fracture and her turning against the Jailer)
    (during the Trailer you can hear how Anduins sword (corrupted version) is talking to him (sounds to me like Arthas, cant confirm) )

- new Covenant quests for 9.1

- New Dungeon for 9.1
    (in the maw, will include Tyrande)

- New Raid for 9.1
    (including the Drust and Kel'Thuzad)
    (during the talking it was said the fight with Kel'thuzad will have a very unique mechanic, sounded confusing to me)

- Flying will be added for 9.1

- No new zones for 9.1
    OP:Makes a leak
    Blizzard: Time to end this persons post

Sylvanas started to feel bad about her actions. xD

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    Just me or is Kyrestia portrayed so damn weak all the time?
    That's what happens when you throw Cosmic Powers around so casually.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Or Sylvanas did that to him so he wouldn't have to die.
    His choice wasn't to die though. He was going to be controlled by the Jailer one way, or another.

I'm so butthurt they're doing this to Sylvanas. So so butthurt. No hope left for a satisfying conclusion to this storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by OCoyne View Post
    What were you right about exactly? The entire expansion plot is based upon The Jailer's interests in Azeroth, he wouldn't of requested a big giant ass cloud in the middle of Icecrown otherwise!

Wind your neck in.
    It's not about the Jailer's interest in Azeroth. Azeroth was just a weak point for the Veil breaking, as it housed the Helm of Domination. The whole plot of the Expansion is the Jailer trying to destroy all of the WoW Verse, which people debated me on because they thought the Jailer would never be strong enough to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    I'm so butthurt they're doing this to Sylvanas. So so butthurt. No hope left for a satisfying conclusion to this storyline.
    Joke's on you, you had hope to lose.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

My assumption is that the Jailer's gonna ploy the entire Covenant leaders by the end of the Raid. Meaning, we beat down Sylvanas, but the Jailer comes in, gets the other Keys, and beats tf out of us. Then, in 9.2, Sylvanas comes running to us for help, we go to the Plane of Life, and the Jailer also tries to ploy through the inbetween so that he could find a direct way to Oribos. Then, in 9.3, the Jailer invades Oribos, we bring Anduin back, Sylvanas dies trying to stop the Jailer, and we + the Arbiter + the new Archon and the other Eternal Ones kill Zovaal once and for all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I think it's more her seeing the obvious, i.e that Satan doesn't care about freeing souls or the system of death or whatever but is interested only in taking his vengeance on his family who've fucked him over.
    Possibly, and if so, well it took her way longer than it should've.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Uther having the PTSD moment of Arthas' walk in Lordaeron was a good touch.

Deserves speculating on why he didn't bother doing anything about it, he knew what was happening but let it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Joke's on you, you had hope to lose.
    Yes, the blame is all on me :[

Same. Like wth is this storyline? And they turned Anduin into the Lich King? Disappointing all around.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Possibly, and if so, well it took her way longer than it should've.
    It is the gaping hole at the heart of her development. Why does she trust this transparently shifty guy? I'll post walls of text about it when I'm sober. But in terms of plot route it is the direction they're going. It's why I'm disappointed they're likely not going the usurpation route with Sylvanas hijacking him to become the last boss.