Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Works for me. Curious what crazy theory I can come up with.

Yes. I can do that

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    @Clawsout @Crackleslap @Xanjori @CerealLord @Val the Moofia Boss @Graeham @Lora @Robozerim @Marack @Blood Fox

This game will require interactions. Questions posed to each other and participation at least once every 24 hours. Do you all agree?

Marack and Blood Fox — Marack signed up saying he could be a backup. I can take Blood instead; if Blood feels he can commit more participation than the previous game displayed.
    this is a personal attack

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    this is a personal attack
    <3 you too. You wanna play?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Yes ((

Yeah that sounds good to me.

Alright then. I am going to send out confirmations. Your confirmations will include your roles. Once everyone has replied accepting them; we will begin.

- - - Updated - - -

PM's all sent. I will throw the thread up once I have all confirmations. Good luck!
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I'm fine with it!

Game will begin later tonight after I’m finished getting good and drunk and wondering where my life has gone.

3+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I think me not playing this is probably a good idea. I'm in a kind of not well mental/emotional state, and I think sany 'reads' I'd make would be really bad
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

3+ Year Old Account
    Wait, vcan I get a link to the Dead Thread for this game? assuming there is one lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    @foxximcleod can I has dead thread please?