Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think we should kill blood fox tonight bc no one will expect it

- - - Updated - - -

oh shit that wasnt my mafia QT FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

FoS Crackle

for saying "I am town"

also

FoS Lora

Are you gunna fos every1 now instead of sticking to your guns interesting

- - - Updated - - -

fos val the moofia boss

you broke your oath first bucko

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    you broke your oath first bucko
    Oath? I never agreed to the whole 1 fos thing
    Last edited by Clawsout; 2021-02-28 at 02:56 AM.

FoS Count:

Blood Fox: ( Cereal #254 )

Cereal:

Claws: ( Grae #246 , Val #256 )

Crackle: ( Cereal #237 , Val #262 )

Graeham: ( Claws #247 )

Lora: ( Cereal #254 , Blood #258 , Val #262 )

Val: ( Claws #263 )
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I don’t think we need to just throw out one FoS but it should be clear who we are voting going into Dusk and see who strays from that.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I don’t think we need to just throw out one FoS but it should be clear who we are voting going into Dusk and see who strays from that.
    This ill agree with or at least down to 2 trains worst case

Xanjori might have been killed under the belief that he was a TPR.

Or it might just have been a random night kill with little rhyme or reason behind it.

I'm in favour of using the discussion phase to settle on two targets and no more than that. With such an approach, we can see who isn't offered up as easily as others as well as who keeps their word.

You may have missed my question grae do you have any other reads other then trusting val?

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    You may have missed my question grae do you have any other reads other then trusting val?
    Honestly? Nope. There isn't really much for me to latch onto one way or another. Most of what is posted in discussion phases is fluff or speculation, what matters is whether people stick to their word in the voting phase which didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Honestly? Nope. There isn't really much for me to latch onto one way or another. Most of what is posted in discussion phases is fluff or speculation, what matters is whether people stick to their word in the voting phase which didn't happen.
    I saw nearly no fluff this game. Sure it is speculation but that’s the entire point of the game. Poke and prod people and see what types of reactions come from it. I think we did that fairly well on D1 and we have some interesting reactions on D2.

If the point of the game was to just analyze votes then there would be no point for 3-day day phases. It seems strange to me that you’d consider it fluff. Especially when most of your D1 posts were begging not to be lynched.

Unfos Blood

FoS Graeham

Removing Blood for now because it’s useless for me to have four FoS out at a time.

FoS: Cereal

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, wait...

UNFOS
    FOS: Cereal

FoS: Cereal
    The best omgus yet

The best omgus yet
    Right? I couldn't possibly have a trick up my sleeve or anything.

Right? I couldn't possibly have a trick up my sleeve or anything.
    Well that sounds completely believable.

Well that sounds completely believable.
    What's doubtful about it?

I already know you're not a TPR.

I also know that despite the comment about 'watching me', @Clawsout isn't a TPR either. Though admittedly, that might have just been a poor choice of words on his part.

What's doubtful about it?

I already know you're not a TPR.

I also know that despite the comment about 'watching me', @Clawsout isn't a TPR either. Though admittedly, that might have just been a poor choice of words on his part.
    I mean your comments about having tricks up your sleeve. It just seems like a strange way to word things.

I mean your comments about having tricks up your sleeve. It just seems like a strange way to word things.
    Well, it would have been far easier to lay a trap to be sprung by scum had people followed the usual gentleman's agreement and avoided trying to push someone who died on N1 during the previous game.

Well, it would have been far easier to lay a trap to be sprung by scum had people followed the usual gentleman's agreement and avoided trying to push someone who died on N1 during the previous game.
    You make a fair point. I’m always of the belief the agreement should be upheld. Outside of people making obvious scum slips or the like.

The issue with people sticking to their guns was the fact we never came to a consensus prior to the game day ending. We left it with something like three viable targets. And that makes it easier for scum to hide by saying they swapped to secure a lynch especially with the shorter voting phases.