Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Both NB and LFD Heritage sets already have recolors on the files, and we have literally see it implemented on Maghar. It's something that really should be done across the board, I really don't get the lack of consistency in things like this.
    Yeah it's just a simple color swap too. Not sure exactly how they could reward you with having more colors though, maybe an achivement/questline like with the covenant recolors?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Yeah it's just a simple color swap too. Not sure exactly how they could reward you with having more colors though, maybe an achivement/questline like with the covenant recolors?
    The problerm is the Mag'har just getting the recolors no question asked. It shows Blizzard could give recolors on heritage armor sets just for some reason choose not to.
    Kul Tiran heritage armor is also one that would seem perfect for recolors. Just give a black, green and red version and we have one color for each of the same houses.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Considering the Maghar recolors just come with the quest, maybe just... add them. Hell, maybe even just make it buy-able at a cheap price from an NPC, and add a lvl requisite. BAM!

I'm so done with the whole "Night Elves and Forsaken got the warfront sets so they don't need heritage armor" argument. That was the first time in years we've gotten anything that's even remotely Night Elven or Forsaken themed.

And they didn't even nail the Night Elf sets. The colors were off, and the plate and leather armor was just hideous. It looked nothing like Night Elf armor. Cloth and mail was alright, but could've been better.

I am pretty sure they've been post-poned for after Shadowlands is over, for a more Azeroth focused expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    They will do these eventually. I imagine they are a bit low prio there seeing they basically pseudo got some in WOD.

I remember reading they were gonna add more of them in this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    Simple question have they abandoned the heritage armor sets for the original races, Orcs, Humans, Night Elfs, Undead, etc? or was that never going to be a thing?
    I always had the impression that the Warfront armour sets were the heritage armour for these four races...of course it would be nice to see new sets as well.

From the top of my head we are missing the sets for Draenei, Troll and Pandaren.

I would imagine that draenei and trolls are next. Followed by night elf and undead, then human and orc.

There are story threads set up for all of them. Naaru in Revendreth, Vol'jin/Bwonsamdi, Tyrande, Sylvanas, Uther, and Draka.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    I always had the impression that the Warfront armour sets were the heritage armour for these four races.
    They're not cosmetic sets, they are armor class dependant, they don't have a storyline and aren't THAT race specific. At least not the Orcish and Human ones, the Night Elf and Undead ones are quite specific but still have some negatives.

The races still need proper Heritage Armor. Maybe last in line as they have good substitutes already, but they shouldn't be skipped because of that.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Simple question have they abandoned the heritage armor sets for the original races, Orcs, Humans, Night Elfs, Undead, etc? or was that never going to be a thing?
    no they haven't been abandoned. we will get them

Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    I always had the impression that the Warfront armour sets were the heritage armour for these four races...of course it would be nice to see new sets as well.

From the top of my head we are missing the sets for Draenei, Troll and Pandaren.
    Warfront sets aren't the same thing. They can't be used on low level alts, they're not cosmetic (don't cross armor sets), and honestly... The WF ones were pretty bad compared to heritage armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

To me Blizz just abandoned their game and are focusing in milking player base with system.

I'm really hating Wow team. (Deeply hate)

Edit: Their work. Not who they are.
    Last edited by stormrage666; 2021-03-01 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Figure language 101

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    To be fair, I'm surprised they don't have some kinda heritage story to tell for Trolls and Night Elves tied to Ardenweald. Bwonsamdi, Mueh'zala, Tyrande, etc.
    I wouldn't be surprised if we see NE heritage after shadowlands tied to getting a new home.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I wish Hertiage Armor had diffrent recolors too. I just don't think my Zandalari Shaman looks good in red. I'd like dark blue or black tbh
    The worst part is, several of them do have recolours that simply weren't made available to players. I'm fairly sure there were at least 2 if not 3 versions of the Nightborne set, while the Lightforged Draenei had 2 colours. Meanwhile the Mag'har Orcs actually have 3 different versions available ingame.

I get it since they represent the different Orc clans to go along with the Mag'har Orc skins, but when they made the damn sets for Nightborne and Lightforged Draenei anyway, what's the harm in making them available to players? They're already in the game files.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

At this point i feel like hertiage armor (and weapons) is a "break in case of sub losses before a quarterly report" sort of thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry mate, in 10.0 (Expansion after shadowlands) we will get an Azeroth Revamp... and if you think about it.... with an Azeroth revamp, you have Orcs/humans.... and we will get new Undead and Night elf Capitol cities....

So what better moment then give them their armor when they are at the center of the Core Lore of an expanion
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stormrage666 View Post
    To me Blizz just abandoned their game and are focusing in milking player base with system.

I'm really hating Wow team. (Deeply hate)
    you need to take a break from wow if you deeply hate the wow team. seriously.

I advocate for never giving humans and orcs their own heritage armor, the other races have to suffer through their bullshit art since vanilla, they have enough sets to show how boring they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    Warfront sets aren't the same thing. They can't be used on low level alts, they're not cosmetic (don't cross armor sets), and honestly... The WF ones were pretty bad compared to heritage armor.
    What exactly is a low level alt for you? Because you can mog anything from BFA and before once you leave the starter island and no one can mog anything on the starter island.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

And yeah, anyone comparing Warfront sets to Heritage sets is silly.