Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Dead Character *You Want* to see in the Shadowlands, but Probably Won't?

Being that the Shadowlands functions as the afterlife of the entire Warcraft universe, and the fact over the course of so many expansions we've encounter different characters (from relatively small functions to large character roles), which one of these characters would you like to see show up?

Hell we've seen Mankrik's wife show up and she's a badass now in Maldraxxus.

Personally, I would love to see this guy again:

His suffering ended and I hope he found peace somewhere in this afterlife. There is likely no chance we will encounter his soul in the Shadowlands, as I know he didn't technically die but just turn into a Withered, but we killed a lot of Withered in "Legion" so he had to have been one of them, right?

Where men cried in "Legion". Or just lil' bitches like me.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2021-03-06 at 03:47 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Terenas.

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Highlord Solaris from MgT dungeon, if u get Highlord Solaris on 3rd boss + rogue + shaman combo, u are f8cked
    Timmy, i want to know his final fate
    Fandral, he was the MOST interesting wow alliance character, I LOVED him, then came cata and sh8t on him but that was different story
    Arthas (unlike most ppl, i feel he will be very minor or none, so i'm counting him, mostly because blizz is too afraid to mess with his legacy)
    Leotheras the Blind from SSC
    Will probably add more with time
    Last edited by sam86; 2021-03-06 at 04:01 PM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Where men cried in "Legion". Or just lil' bitches like me.
    Half the reason why we all cried was that Runas was amazing for the whole half-hour we knew him for.

The other half of the reason is that he was voiced by Winnie the Pooh's voice actor, and you can tell at points.

Silly 'ol Runas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broxigar. Still holding out hope that he is the Primus. You KNOW he would have went to Maldraxxus, and the fact that we haven't seen him yet is telling. If Vashj and Draka rose as quickly as they did, history's greatest warrior, who has had 10,000 years to rise through the ranks, is missing? Green is sus.

Bunch of troll characters like zuijin, zalazane. Oh and also galakrond, he was kind of a big deal.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mankrik’s wife

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Broxigar. Still holding out hope that he is the Primus. You KNOW he would have went to Maldraxxus, and the fact that we haven't seen him yet is telling. If Vashj and Draka rose as quickly as they did, history's greatest warrior, who has had 10,000 years to rise through the ranks, is missing? Green is sus.
    I don't think that's how it works? The Primus was around long before Broxigar, lore-wise, and the Primus was never a mortal soul

Garithos with his original voice actor

I would love to see Island Expeditions where we go to minor Shadowlands realms to meet random characters that we've seen die.

3+ Year Old Account
    Rastakhan, Sen'jin and (maybe) Zul'jin. I'm not sure how anyone else feels, but having Rastakhan did and us not hearing about him is very depressing to me

(Ooops, I meant having him die lol)
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2021-03-06 at 04:55 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

king terenas, tirion fordring and also maybe anduin lothar but i doubt we will see any of those
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

Arthas I guess, but seeing as how they already butchered everything related to him and the Lich king, I'm starting to be really indifferent to lore matters.
    The 3 dh spec is increíble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Mankrik’s wife

She is already in the Shadowlands. Olgra <-- click here

Quote Originally Posted by Heffladin View Post
    Bunch of troll characters like zuijin, zalazane. Oh and also galakrond, he was kind of a big deal.
    I believe Zul’jin was found in HoA.

Seeing Lothar would have been nice considering his only in-game representation is a giant statue in the middle of nowhere. The guy that led the Stormwind refugees to safety doesn't even have anything in his own nation.
    Khadgar: "Well Zergy, are you armed?"

*Does a facepalm using [Blackhand's Severed Arm]*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragon112 View Post
    I don't think that's how it works? The Primus was around long before Broxigar, lore-wise, and the Primus was never a mortal soul
    THE Primus. Emphasis on the. It's a title, not his name. Considering the way Maldraxxus works, it would be more than likely a mortal soul could challenge and dethrone the Primus, ensuring the strongest soul always rules.

I wish Sylvanas could see her mother (and/or brother). There would be a potential for some emotional and intense reunion. Her mother, unaware of what monster Sylvanas has become, would embrace her and show her unconditional love again. Nonjudgmental, untainted love of a mother. Sylvanas would get totally overwhelmed by conflicting emotions and shame. And that meeting would kickstart her gradual transformation. Not some retarded Anduin one-on-ones.

Admiral Taylor so I can learn why the fuck he is a corporeal ghost in wod.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    THE Primus. Emphasis on the. It's a title, not his name. Considering the way Maldraxxus works, it would be more than likely a mortal soul could challenge and dethrone the Primus, ensuring the strongest soul always rules.
    I think it would have been mentioned by now if the Primus was just a title.

I wanna see Galakrond.