Thread: Dear Blizzard

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Dear Blizzard,

Unlock flying already.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sear Blizzard,

Please release a solo version of WoW where we raid with npcs, maybe as an ARPG.

I'd also settle for WC4
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Dark Iron (race) =/= Dark (adjective)
    Dark Ranger = Undead Ranger

But it's no just an Undead Ranger... it's even more SPECIFIC than that. It's an Undead Ranger who is a part of the Forsaken and in service of Sylvanas.

Therefore Dark Ranger is tied to a SPECIFIC role of a SPECIFIC race and can never be an universal class.

Fortunately Blizzard already know this, so we'll never see Dark Ranger as a class. Maybe we get some other Ranged class with abilities similar to those of a Dark Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    dear blizz

dont make anymore new classes
    I think this will prove to be granted, to be honest.
    Diablo IV is the best MMORPG Blizzard has ever made!

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Sure, here goes:

Dear Blizzard, please ignore everything everyone says on any forum, including me, and simply make the best game you can.
    Dear blizzard, please do take inspiration or using any ideas you feel could work from your very passionate playerbase.

But for the love of god please stop trying to design the game with the goal of trying to make players to log in to do menial tasks or shores on a daily or weekly basis. Instead try to design a game that is as enjoyable to play as possible. This should be your focus!
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Dear, Blizzard

Could you please finally finish the Nighborne emale model? I mean it has robotic and unfluid running animation, as well as low body textures.
    It has been years since their release and they still require work.

Also while at it, could you also finish the Zandalari male model as well? I hope it won't take years for them to be completed.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    well that is setting the bar pretty low.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I want Ethereals for horde
    It's not an either or. That is my wish. You can wish for Ethereals on horde. I don't care. xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Dear blizzard, please dont listen to this.
    Dear Blizzard, don't listen to him.

What now? :P

Let people wish for what they want. It's not your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    That's gotten us to a pretty shitty place already though.
    Seriously? 10 years on and you are still in a forum dedicated to that game. I'd say they are insanely successful at what they do....

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    That's gotten us to a pretty shitty place already though.
    LFD, LFR, infinite grinds, and cross realms were all things players wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    Seriously? 10 years on and you are still in a forum dedicated to that game. I'd say they are insanely successful at what they do....
    So its been 10 years of constant good ideas and not ever has there been bad ideas or a drop in quality?

Just because its still around doesnt mean its still at its peak. There are plenty of hills the game has slid down over the years.

and just because its good enough for me to keep playing doesnt mean I find everything they are doing brilliant either.

Dear Blizzard,

Can we get a transmog version of the elite pvp set from the first season of BFA that uses the silver recolors? Especially the plate version.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    LFD, LFR, infinite grinds, and cross realms were all things players wanted.
    And sometimes the players have ideas that are good. Most times however, they arent.

But Blizzard has a reputation for ignoring feedback as well and digging in with their own ideas even when the playerbase as a whole is complaining about it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post

But it's no just an Undead Ranger... it's even more SPECIFIC than that. It's an Undead Ranger who is a part of the Forsaken and in service of Sylvanas.

Therefore Dark Ranger is tied to a SPECIFIC role of a SPECIFIC race and can never be an universal class.

Fortunately Blizzard already know this, so we'll never see Dark Ranger as a class. Maybe we get some other Ranged class with abilities similar to those of a Dark Ranger.
    1) not all Dark Rangers are loyal to Sylvanas.

2) not all Dark Rangers are Forsaken, or even Horde-aligned for that matter. You could reasonably have NE Dark Rangers (those risen by Sylvanas in Darkshore, who have later ditched her after being liberated from her mind control) for Alliance, with special customisation options, DH style.

3) I didn't know you were privy to Blizzard's plans, at least when it comes to adding new classes or not. Mind sharing your sources?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Dear Blizzard, Can I has Snail Mount Please?

dear blizzard

tell people who have a forum where u actually read the stuff people write....

Dear Blizzard,

When flying is enabled, if I fly up to the little portals in each zone, it would be cool if it zipped me to Oribos like the flight path mounts do. And vice-versa, if I'm in Oribos, and fly into the portal to each zone, it would be cool if the transport took control of my character and zipped me to the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post

But also Dark rangers have abilities that are not part of the hunter class.
    Ability to raise dead
    Ability to possess
    Ability to cause silence on casters

The dark ranger is more than just a forsaken with a bow. It is as different to the hunter as a warlock is to the mage, most azerothian warlocks were mages (only exception being orcs who were originally shaman) but instead of arcane they go with shadow and feel magic. With Dark Rangers instead of nature magic (Which the undead can not use so sorry undead druid people) they use necrotic based magic. Plus we already have race-specific classes. DH is pretty much that right now. Just state something for an alliance race and job done. You now have it for both sides.

3+ Year Old Account
    Dear Blizzard, Broken Draenei for the Alliance and Alteraci Humans for the Horde please
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Blizzard,

Please remove all forms of competitive play.

Cheers
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Blizzard,

deer in a blizzard

Is this just a topic for wishful thinking?