Poll: Did you get into the TBC Classic Beta?

So who got into Beta?

Now that the beta is officially out, how many of us actually got invites? Is this just a streamers only round or are real people actually getting in?

Not yet! Got for classic very early on and I got original TBC beta. So I'm fine if I don't get it tbh.

Seems like all the streamers got access, or at least all the ones I watch. Probably because blizzard knows they will play the game A LOT. makes sense for bug testing and what not, although I'm not saying any of you wouldn't be just as good or play just as much. But no, I didn't get access, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistnectar View Post
    Seems like all the streamers got access, or at least all the ones I watch. Probably because blizzard knows they will play the game A LOT. makes sense for bug testing and what not, although I'm not saying any of you wouldn't be just as good or play just as much. But no, I didn't get access, sadly.
    Streamers get it since they're pretty much... The best advertising you can get. Only gamers look at them and only gamers that actually like the game will keep looking. Millions of people saw Classic beta. Some of them even admitted to getting paid for playing the beta. It's an obvious thing to do since it's the most cheap and effective ads you can get ^^,

Never once been invited into any beta since I started playing wow mid-way through TBC, not that I need to play a beta of a game I already played mind you.

Streamers will get the first wave, it's free advertisement even though majority will never actually play it on live or report any bugs. Which is why classic came to live with bugs. The funny part is how many twitch thots get invites, like literal hot tub streamers lol

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Streamers will get the first wave, it's free advertisement even though majority will never actually play it on live or report any bugs. Which is why classic came to live with bugs. The funny part is how many twitch thots get invites, like literal hot tub streamers lol
    Oh yeah I fully expected streamers to be preferred, I was more seeing if this was streamers + some other people or primarily a marketing wave of invites.

Judging by results of the poll so far, looks like the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    right,im sure thats why vanila and tbc came out with so many bugs,it was all those damn streamers fault back in 2007 kekw

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Oh yeah I fully expected streamers to be preferred, I was more seeing if this was streamers + some other people or primarily a marketing wave of invites.

Judging by results of the poll so far, looks like the latter.
    oh yeah 16 people on a random mostly hate forum that likely have inactive subs are an extremly accurate sample size for the reality of these invites

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    oh yeah 16 people on a random mostly hate forum that likely have inactive subs are an extremly accurate sample size for the reality of these invites
    Sorry mate did you have a source you would prefer I use or did you just want to start shit? Clearly I'm taking this with a shaker of salt, it's mmo-champ and the poll has been up for about 30 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will not be opting in, TBC was my peak time in WoW. I been there I done it all (minus half of the Sunwell raid). I am happy to have those memories locked away. I feel returning there may disrupt my nostalgia :P

good luck to those that get in and want to revisit it though

10+ Year Old Account
    Selected the third option, not because I actually hate the game, but because I'm not actively playing.

No beta.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Sorry mate did you have a source you would prefer I use or did you just want to start shit? Clearly I'm taking this with a shaker of salt, it's mmo-champ and the poll has been up for about 30 seconds.
    oho...we are up to 24!! how will tbc classic ever succede witoouth theeem...the horrorrr

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    oho...we are up to 24!! how will tbc classic ever succede witoouth theeem...the horrorrr
    what the fuck are you on about?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Blizzard didn't like you played private servers, so they just reward you with beta invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Multitorix Davlen View Post
    what the fuck are you on about?
    how was it hard to understand my point?is your join date also your birth date?

In 15 years I never got a beta invite from blizzard.
    I did win invites for mop, wod, legion and bfa from fan sites ... but still.

yup subbed since 2004 and havent had a single beta ever...