Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not sure why you said incoming, dude we been in this Droght for atleast 2 months.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah, Classic in 2019 pretty much saved them after the BfA fiasco and it looks like TBC Classic will save them after the Shadowlands debacle. It’s unfortunate because this way the mismanagement of retail doesn’t get the attention it needs, but at least they can grasp how players view retail WoW.

It’s ironic that Classic and soon TBC are pretty much salvaging retail at this point because the modern WoW has become so stale and bland.
    Boy will they be in trouble when the time comes for Classic WoD. XD So four expansions later there will be a nice little shitstorm.

the classic burning crusade will be a failure, nobody wanted it, mark my words!

People can be divided into two groups

1.Vanilla Wow fans
    2. lich lickers only 3.3.5a patch

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I can't help thinking that they would have saved themselves a lot of time had they deleted the whole conduits system. Right now, it feels rather pointless, as if was introduced in order to give us additional gear slots that we have to grind for, and little else /yawn
    I mean that is the whole point of it. Since legion blizzard wants people to grind Korean style.

Cata 4.3 release - Nov 2011
    MoP 5.0 pre patch release - Aug 2012

9 months is the longest right?

No where near that yet

Funny how people think that 9.1 is delayed already.

First of all, without a release date announced beforehand, there cant be a delay, because for sth to be delayed, there should be a publicly known release date. And guess what? WE DO NOT HAVE THAT!

Second: if you would have wanted the patch to be out by now, nathria would have been the shortest raid tier ever (excluding the mini raids from legion/bfa) with only 3 months. Heck we dont even have a thousand mythic sire kills yet. And remember, the raid started the week before Christmas, which had cost every raid team 2 weeks of progress, bringing us down to 2 and a half months.

Third: The longer the earlier patches go on, the shorter the content drought. Sounds crazy? Hear me out: 4 raid tiers per expansion. If we'd be going for 6 months per tier (right now, we're exactly in the middle of the tier), the first and second tier would be during the first year of an expansion, with the last tier being current for 12 months.
    Now tell me, what's better? 3 patches of 7-8 months each or shotgunning the first 2 content patches within the first 9 months of the expansion and then having another 14 month drought? For me, that'd be the former.

We may even be in for a 4 tier expansion at this point, with all raid tiers (and m+ seasons) lasting for roughly 6 months each. Again, i cant stress this enough, we've just finished the THIRD month of this tier/season however you wanna call it. I'm optimistic for a late may/early june release for the next tier/season, with the patch possibly being released 2 weeks earlier (since raid testing can still go on on the ptr even after a patch goes live).

TL;DR: no delay yet, we're halfway through this tier/season, "longer" early tiers shortens content droughts, next season late may/early june still realistic, 2 year expansion cycle = 4x6months of content patches = no droughts.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Bellular is negative, then what is positive? Next people will say that Taliesen and Evitel are working for EA or some other company and trying to destroy WoW!
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    bellular for you : https://raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/Bellular

cant even do a m10
    Thread debunked.

This isn't a bad time for WoW. It's on a very good state. The dude that admits he only logs in for raids doesn't do Mythics. Content Drought fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    the classic burning crusade will be a failure, nobody wanted it, mark my words!
    Wrong thread, my dude. Wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Funny how people think that 9.1 is delayed already.

First of all, without a release date announced beforehand, there cant be a delay, because for sth to be delayed, there should be a publicly known release date. And guess what? WE DO NOT HAVE THAT!

Second: if you would have wanted the patch to be out by now, nathria would have been the shortest raid tier ever (excluding the mini raids from legion/bfa) with only 3 months. Heck we dont even have a thousand mythic sire kills yet. And remember, the raid started the week before Christmas, which had cost every raid team 2 weeks of progress, bringing us down to 2 and a half months.

Third: The longer the earlier patches go on, the shorter the content drought. Sounds crazy? Hear me out: 4 raid tiers per expansion. If we'd be going for 6 months per tier (right now, we're exactly in the middle of the tier), the first and second tier would be during the first year of an expansion, with the last tier being current for 12 months.
    Now tell me, what's better? 3 patches of 7-8 months each or shotgunning the first 2 content patches within the first 9 months of the expansion and then having another 14 month drought? For me, that'd be the former.

We may even be in for a 4 tier expansion at this point, with all raid tiers (and m+ seasons) lasting for roughly 6 months each. Again, i cant stress this enough, we've just finished the THIRD month of this tier/season however you wanna call it. I'm optimistic for a late may/early june release for the next tier/season, with the patch possibly being released 2 weeks earlier (since raid testing can still go on on the ptr even after a patch goes live).

TL;DR: no delay yet, we're halfway through this tier/season, "longer" early tiers shortens content droughts, next season late may/early june still realistic, 2 year expansion cycle = 4x6months of content patches = no droughts.
    Wow, is this still positivity or plain delusional? They never achieved an average of 6 months for tiers. Final raid tiers have always been 9-10 months in average. You think they’ll achieve this during a pandemic when a tiny hotfix patch like 9.0.5 took them weeks to release?

And you have to fit TBC Launch and pre patch into a window where 4 weeks of nothing follows in retail. Pre patch in May, TBC in June and 9.1 in July (you can swap TBC and 9.1 maybe).
    _______

By the way, it’s hilarious how people here are picking on Bellular because of assumed achievements (or the lack thereof) while completely ignoring what he even said. That’s 100% ignorance.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    bellular for you : https://raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/Bellular

cant even do a m10
    I think the most amusing thing to me is that he's not even max renown with his character's covenant at this point in time. Assuming that's his main character, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I think the most amusing thing to me is that he's not even max renown with his character's covenant at this point in time. Assuming that's his main character, of course.
    I believe that he made a comment about that. He only does the things he enjoy and at the moment that's raiding. If you don't do any other content you're gonna lag behind a bit. Unfortunately WoW isn't like Classic anymore so there are things outside of the raids that Blizzard wants you to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Cata 4.3 release - Nov 2011
    MoP 5.0 pre patch release - Aug 2012

9 months is the longest right?

No where near that yet
    oh no no no, both mop to wod and wod to legion (last patch to release) were over year

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Wow, is this still positivity or plain delusional? .
    I especially like the logic of: patch 9.1 wasn't delayed because there was no release date announced. Never mind that usually the first patch would be out by now and it is not even on the PTR yet.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post

We may even be in for a 4 tier expansion at this point.
    What leads you to this particular conclusion, other than wishful thinking?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Nyel it's funny, MMOC wisdom keepers bash Bellular because OMG NUB NO M10 LUL, and then bash, idk, Preach OMFG ELITIST NOLIFER NOT REPRESENT /wrists
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    What leads you to this particular conclusion, other than wishful thinking?
    I find a very vocal part of the community supports blizzard regardless of the reality of the situation. Its the same group that treats any criticism as an assualt. It is best to simply ignore them adding any kind of comment beyond blind support will just trigger an unwinnable argument.

It is like when people have a truly terrible idea like ignoring all balance because the casuals don't care and then you show them undeniable proof that casuals min max covenants and clearly do. You would think that would change their opinions or at least stop them spamming the words casual majority but it doesn't they just create a new meaning to hand wave it away like saying " There not min maxing they just read guides! They don't do the math!".

You will never convince these people to change and any effort to do so is entirely pointless. The best you can do is be like the river. Simply move around them till they crumble away in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I especially like the logic of: patch 9.1 wasn't delayed because there was no release date announced. Never mind that usually the first patch would be out by now and it is not even on the PTR yet.
    sure first patch maybe, but without raid, there would be AT BEST dungeon (like cata, legion) or just quest line (pandaria)
    but new raid tier was never added sooner than 5months in... actualy usualy later than that, and we already know there is raid in 9.1...

Would rather take a dump in public than watch a bellular video, that person is trash.

Content drought, ofc, something something covid, something something trying times.

To be honest, even if it will take a long time for 9.1, where is the problem ? I do hope, that they will take their time for creating 9.1, to ensure it will be a better patch then sl at release.

Most of the poeple who dislike sl so far, have unsubbed already. And most of them will return to 9.1 no matter if it takes 4,5 or 6 month to arrive.
    And most of the people that are still subbed will still be subbed in 4,5 or 6 month, or return.

I dislike most aspects of SL, its for me 1 of the worst xpacs blizz ever made so far, so my sub runs out. This is something that feels strange to me, im the guy that used to have 6 month subs all the time, but hey its ok.
    Of course i will return to 9.1 unless i found something better thna wow, but i would prefer to wait some month more for a good and balanced product.

Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Lighter View Post
    I find a very vocal part of the community supports blizzard regardless of the reality of the situation.
    and then there is huge vocal part that will call you whiteknight or fanboy or shill if you say that reality doesnt support their opinion against blizzard... doesnt even have to be defending blizzard just stating some well known fact, you dont have to search far for example, just check this thread = "longenst content drought in history" - "well longest was over year" - "you cant compare it to THAT content drought, you are shill/whiteknight" etc