Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Thanks for the game Cereal, sorry I couldn't put more time into playing!

I find it hilarious just because of last game, scum thought of me as a "strong player". Have one good game and...

I do feel the balance was a bit scum favored, 5 scum in a 16 player game seems heavy favored towards scum. I'll have to look over the roles more, those mafia ones seem to have so many options for weakening town on top of being a large voting block already.

Also I don't know that I agree with your decision to change/correct my role on D2. I had a passive ability and suddenly had active ones but had lost a night of actions since night was over. I debated asking you to retroactively let me use my N1 option but I was already affected by Day 2 chat.

Regardless it was an interesting game i'll have to dig into more for inspiration on future games, but if I ever see someone post a game signup that involves players roleplaying other players i'm running for the hills!
    I mean we had 4 active players and Foxxi's input (which is ofc valuable) and I had to post something to get recruited, so that link was always going to be there.

I dunno, I felt the game started balanced, but then two modkills didn't help and then the game finished with me getting caught by what was the town cop and getting them lynched. I don't think it was balance that lost town this game :P

Thanks for the game Cereal, sorry I couldn't put more time into playing!

I find it hilarious just because of last game, scum thought of me as a "strong player". Have one good game and...

I do feel the balance was a bit scum favored, 5 scum in a 16 player game seems heavy favored towards scum. I'll have to look over the roles more, those mafia ones seem to have so many options for weakening town on top of being a large voting block already.

Also I don't know that I agree with your decision to change/correct my role on D2. I had a passive ability and suddenly had active ones but had lost a night of actions since night was over. I debated asking you to retroactively let me use my N1 option but I was already affected by Day 2 chat.

Regardless it was an interesting game i'll have to dig into more for inspiration on future games, but if I ever see someone post a game signup that involves players roleplaying other players i'm running for the hills!
    Scum total was 5, but I had no vote, so effectively 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I'm also pleased that the tradition of inviting scum into a shared QT was continued.

I kinda see your point here. Those mod kills crippled us. Can't plan for those.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    It's a shame our numbers have dwindled. Rather than a mod kill, it'd be good to just replace inactive players with someone on standby but...we haven't been able to do that for a while, sadly.

The modkills were why we decided as scum to not kill you N2, and we actually vanilla'd one of our own.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Sorry for betraying you both.
    That's ok I did figure you out, I never protected Bwon. I would have killed you this night phase. Strikered gave me the pistol so I knew it had to be you.

That's ok I did figure you out, I never protected Bwon. I would have killed you this night phase. Strikered gave me the pistol so I knew it had to be you.
    Aww, I'm touched.

How did it feel being me for a little while?

10+ Year Old Account
    im not shocked by xanjori being the one that did it to me. what i am shocked by is that he somehow managed to guess everyone correctly for the bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Aww, I'm touched.

How did it feel being me for a little while?
    I had to claim cop everyday, didn't even know you did that. We have played tons together lol

I had to claim cop everyday, didn't even know you did that. We have played tons together lol
    It's more of a recent thing, where I've ended up claiming early as a TPR across subsequent games.

It's more of a recent thing, where I've ended up claiming early as a TPR across subsequent games.
    Every game. Every. Single. Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    im not shocked by xanjori being the one that did it to me. what i am shocked by is that he somehow managed to guess everyone correctly for the bonus.
    I spent an entire day going through games to try get it. It wasn't easy.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Every game. Every. Single. Game.
    I'd suggest making me a VT in your next game, but then I'd probably just claim outright even then.

I've come to realise that I'm a lot more cautious and restrained as scum compared to town, though.

@Cruel2u

I wasn't lying about being happy you are here and loving how you play btw -- our games need more players who play like you do. I really hope you stick around!

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    @Cruel2u

I wasn't lying about being happy you are here and loving how you play btw -- our games need more players who play like you do. I really hope you stick around!
    I will sign up for Kryllian's game on Saturday. Have a super busy week. I didn't respond to you a lot during the game, in my head I'd already slotted you off as 3rd party, I couldn't do anything about. Your rule set made me discard most of what you said. Although I read everything you said. I re-read the days at night an became aware that I' didn't really have any interaction with you. same for Crackle went completely under my radar. Usually so much more focused on that. I couldn't meta read this game either which I like to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I spent an entire day going through games to try get it. It wasn't easy.
    I wanna know how you got Kryllian. All i had to do was puncuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I wanna know how you got Kryllian. All i had to do was puncuation.
    Was like the last one I had left.

7+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was funny when I read my “trait”. I usually play on computer not phone so that helps with being grammatically correct. But I’ve failed so many English/writing classes in school...I’m a numbers guy.