Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowroguetbc View Post
    Still swinging and still missing completely. I can’t tell if you’re so engrained with your wow character you can’t see straight, or if it’s a deeper issue at play.
    I'm wondering why you assume that I have a WoW character at all to be honest.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I'm wondering why you assume that I have a WoW character at all to be honest.
    Your critical thinking skills are really at an astonishing low my friend. Man what would lead me to believe you have a wow character hmm I have no idea. This is a forum for auto parts rights?

Also wait, did I ask you for your character? Because I’m pretty sure I asked a different user. Are you double posting and forget to sign out or are your reading skills the same as your critical thought skills.
    Last edited by shadowroguetbc; 2021-04-08 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Or I could easily prove myself right by posting my character.

I choose not to because doing so would gain me nothing. Even being right gains me nothing. The ONLY thing it could gain me is your ire, which would only potentially lead to harassment. I don't know you, I don't know what you want or plan to do.

So I'll stick with: I don't need to prove anything to you.

- - - Updated - - -

So how many CAN they kill at once? Cause it needs to be a non-zero number, and there are numbers above 20 that people fondly remember stacking up and killing that don't include the entirety of Mara.

Think wisely, maybe, and you'll get the picture.
    You mean you’ll stick to just being wrong and lying because you either A. Know that the world buff meta is out of control and almost no one runs without them or B. You don’t actually raid at all and you might not even have an end level character at all.

The fact that you thought I was going to ‘armory’ you to check this, leads me to believe the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    The fact that you don't understand how umbrella terms work is hilarious to watch, honestly. But it does get tiresome, so no more notifications from you.
    Ok what was your umbrella term? Armory? Because you literally said “the armory doesn’t show you that” when talking about raids and buffs. So it doesn’t matter what umbrella term you were attempting to use, you already proven that you’re ignorant to looking up someone’s character lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your critical thinking skills are really at an astonishing low my friend. Man what would lead me to believe you have a wow character hmm I have no idea. This is a forum for auto parts rights?

Also wait, did I ask you for your character? Because I’m pretty sure I asked a different user. Are you double posting and forget to sign out or are your reading skills the same as your critical thought skills.

You say this but you can't even follow two of your own consecutive posts.

I can’t tell if you’re so engrained with your wow character you can’t see straight, or if it’s a deeper issue at play.
    If you think that half the people that use this forum even have an active Blizzard account let alone a WoW sub you're hilariously misguided. You are new here, so I guess it's just part of the learning process.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2021-04-08 at 08:47 PM.

You say this but you can't even follow two of your own consecutive posts.

If you think that half the people that use this forum even have an active Blizzard account let alone a WoW sub you're hilariously misguided. You are new here, so I guess it's just part of the learning process.
    Ok sweetie, whatever you say. Silly me for thinking someone posting on a wow classic sub, actively discussing the game, had ever made a wow character before. Wow how crazy of me to assume.

You’re joking around right?

10+ Year Old Account
    You’re joking around right?
    Welcome to MMOC, enjoy your stay. It's a cesspit and now you're one of us.

100% not joking about people not being subbed or having accounts here though. The majority of users are just here for Gen-OT, even the ones who post elsewhere.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2021-04-08 at 08:56 PM.

Welcome to MMOC, enjoy your stay. It's a cesspit and now you're one of us.

100% not joking about people not being subbed or having accounts here though. The majority of users are just here for Gen-OT, even the ones who post elsewhere.
    What TF are you even trying to prove by acting like there’s a chance you don’t have an account? You do. We all know you do. So what is your point exactly? To prove that someone might not? Or to just swap topics so you can be finished being wrong in the one we were discussing? What’s your angle here, just to be annoying?

What TF are you even trying to prove by acting like there’s a chance you don’t have an account? You do. We all know you do. So what is your point exactly? To prove that someone might not? Or to just swap topics so you can be finished being wrong in the one we were discussing? What’s your angle here, just to be annoying?
    I don't have an active account. Game sucks right now

10+ Year Old Account
    What's your angle here? You're making bold claims that you can't back up, just as you have been all along. A few minutes ago you tried to argue that you hadn't assumed I had a WoW character when it was right in your previous post.

I would give you my account name, password, server, character name, and an updated authenticator code...except I don't have any of those things.

What's your angle here? You're making bold claims that you can't back up, just as you have been all along. A few minutes ago you tried to argue that you hadn't assumed I had a WoW character when it was right in your previous post.

I would give you my account name, password, server, character name, and an updated authenticator code...except I don't have any of those things.
    Just like the guy previously who said “I don’t want to post this stuff”, we all know whatever you’re pushing you’re blatantly lying about. There’s no mystery here, you aren’t fooling anybody. The only thing you’re proving is that people lie in order to ‘win’ an argument (which is what you’re currently doing right now).

If anything your childish little mental gymnastics is just making you both look less intelligent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I don't have an active account. Game sucks right now
    He didn’t just say active, he said a wow account at all. As in, you have never played wow ever and don’t have any characters at all. But you want to discuss wow even tho you don’t even have an account.

I don’t have an active account either.

10+ Year Old Account
    He didn’t just say active, he said a wow account at all. As in, you have never played wow ever and don’t have any characters at all. But you want to discuss wow even tho you don’t even have an account.

I don’t have an active account either.
    That's not what not having an account means. You can have had an account but not have one now, without it just not being currently active. People lose, lock, give away, or otherwise close their accounts all the time.

You're arguing and assuming an awful lot for someone who can't understand a simple concept like that.

That's not what not having an account means. You can have had an account but not have one now, without it just not being currently active. People lose, lock, give away, or otherwise close their accounts all the time.

You're arguing and assuming an awful lot for someone who can't understand a simple concept like that.
    Wow you actually made this conversation dumb enough for me to back out of it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    Absolutely not, for me anyway. That and extra difficulties/sizes for dungeons and raids are the main things that would make me not touch TBC.
    Awesome. Removing People like yourself would just be the icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Awesome. Removing People like yourself would just be the icing on the cake.
    Oooh, we are feeling a bit edgy today, aren't we ?