Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    Ok well no info to give, because I'm all out of charges an just a V.T now.

It worries me Bwon couldn't come forward with the diminishing returns information on the doctor role. It's a junior role and I'd expect it to be weaker than the actual doctor's role.

consider my vote on Bwon.

But if there isn't a counter claim today, it would be interesting to see who @Marack and @listo95 would like to push?
    Idk i like want to believe that both roles work like that but i feel like Kryllian just wanted a talking feeling game saving sum1 doesnt immediately out them like a cop would so they may be different idk sumthin to consider but if bwon ends up being the lynch im not gunna argue i just think ppl need to consider there are other ppl who havent done jack shit either

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Okay, so my thoughts on Bwonsamdi. Looking over the actions of the days before, I had already surmised she could be the Jr. Doctor. I posted a note of it in my QT about three hours after I started pushing her because I thought she may have misread. Unless Bwonsamdi is CC'd, there is no reason to doubt her at this point and we should look elsewhere.

Reads:

Cru - Town: No counterclaim to the Jr. Cop claim. Got a scum lynched with a guilty.
    Cereal - Town: I may not have played the best this game, but I sure as hell tried to call things out as I saw them.
    Bwonsamdi - Town-lean: She is claiming Jr. Doc. There are some issues with this claim such as the misreading and the inconsistencies compared to Jr Cop. But without a CC, no reason to doubt.
    Claws - Town-lean: His playstyle this game is consistent with his town play in previous games. He could have learned, but I doubt he'd be able to fake being town this well. He has never successfully done so in the past.
    Val - Uncertain: Most of his posts have not had much substance in them and it makes it difficult to actually get a read on him.
    Listo - Uncertain: Listo typically does not have a ton of time and I am also unable to get a read from him either. I'd like to hear more from him and his opinions.
    Marack - Uncertain: This one is hard because I always assume Marack is scum even if he is not. He has posted some, but mostly about events that have already happened versus new opinions.
    Rioriel - Uncertain: Almost no posts of substance for the game. Hasn't posted in days. Understandable policy lynch if needed.
    Krayzy - Scum-lean: Same reasons with his inconsistencies in his D1 discussions. Since then have been better, but my gut says he could be scum. My gut has also been wrong before. This is my best feeling right now.
    Strikered - Town-lean: His postings seem genuinely town. Foxxi also cleared him and I would expect her to actually choose a townie in hopes of the town actually thinking he may be guilty if she were trying to clear a teammate.

Based on this, I feel the scum lie in Rioriel, Marack, Listo, Val, and Krayzy. Obviously, I am wrong with 3 of them, but this is who I am looking at and will be re-reading today.

- - - Updated - - -

Cru will very obviously be the kill target tonight as she is the only person guaranteed to not be protected, if the jr doc protection is not limited. Which is unfortunate for town. We should make use of this day and analyze before choosing a target as we will lose a strong voice.

- - - Updated - - -

If I had to pick my top three choices of scum, it would be Krayzy, Marack, and Val.

I know others have said they see Krayzy to be town, but I just have that feeling I can't shake. I'd be interested in other opinions on my reads and help give information on my uncertains with their own reads.

- - - Updated - - -

So a couple things that I noticed in a quick re-read:

Listo - Has 14 posts. It is now Day 4 and Listo would normally have more posts than this. This, along with immediately jumping into agreement with Claws about lynching Rioriel screams slightly scummy to me because obviously Rioriel is a good target. Normally, Listo analyzes vote trends and posts more as the days go on and that has not happened. I actually am going to add him to my top 3 in place of Val.

Marack - Has 18 posts. Marack seems to have been significantly busier as of late, but even with that he hasn't posted much to help town one way or another. One thing I noticed was that when he voted on Lora he made a comment that "Its possible one of the is the jr and just not saying it" which, looking at it now, rings especially true since Foxxi then immediately attempted to claim that on Day 2. It seems convenient that it happened exactly as he stated.

Krayzy - Has 45 posts and been generally more helpful and trying to piece things together. I am still suspicious because of the initial interactions, but that could just me laser focusing a specific interaction. I'm willing to give him a benefit of the doubt if others wish.

Rioriel - Has 26 posts but most of them are just puns. Fun stuff and was engaging, but actual game content has been lacking. Could be new player stuff, but it is not useful to town, as of now. My only concern is that she is able to be an easy mislynch because of this and it seems some are pushing for that.

Val - Also has 26 posts and most of them are not necessarily game related, just other comments. This is not really indicative of alignment, since Val does this all the time. Also not useful to Town whatsoever.

Based on my quick re-read, my top three are now Marack, Listo, and Krayzy (he is only lower as others think he is town). From what I re-read, no one else has Listo or Marack as town reads, due to the low amount of posts.
    @listo95 @Marack

What do you think of my reads? What do you think we should do going forward?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cereal sadly the only real vote record that is of any use is D1 as of now. D2 was the obvious Foxxi lynch, D3 was gonna be a Bwon but then Cruelle came out with a Crackle guilty so that pretty much nullified that being a train to get much info from. My reads really haven't changed much from yesterday though.

Also when it comes to @Rioriel I was not immediately saying we need to lynch them but that we need to hear from them asap because it has been over 6 days since their last post in here.

What bothered me with listo is his read list was nearly a copy paste of cru's they are so similar it was just a red flag

- - - Updated - - -

I do think if rio doesnt come in sumtime during this day we will have to policy lynch even if hes town a town not around is dead weight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    What bothered me with listo is his read list was nearly a copy paste of cru's they are so similar it was just a red flag
    I'm sorry that was how I felt? I can't really help the fact that ours were pretty much identical...

3+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I think Rioel may have forgot he was playing or something?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Yeah I think Rioel may have forgot he was playing or something?
    New players often have low post counts because they don't know how to contribute/interject, especially if they are afraid of attracting heat.

That or they decided mid game its not for them and abandoned

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Well thats was solid i too wonder on cru info if anything good and if bwon is gunna be cc'd

I still wanna hear from Rio this day too before piling up on sum1
    He claimed to be watching and taking notes on d1, and I even prodded him for reads. Benefit of the doubt only goes so far. Definitely dead weight right now

Unvote

Sigh....

- - - Updated - - -

I am ready to die...
    Whats with an Unvote when no vote was out?

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    I'm hoping we can avoid a final role claim
    Lora - Doc
    Xan - Cop

both Jr roles have been claimed with no counter... what other role we missing? Obviously, nobody should CC bwom if bwom is not being truthful

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    If you are wrong then we kill our last TPR today. The basis behind Bwon being scum was the night ending early when she said she hadn't submitted her night action yet. That can be easily explained by her not realizing that the Jr Doc didn't have a night action while the doc was alive.
    This is something I was going to point out. If her action wouldnt matter in the scheme of the game, i could see night ending early.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Marack - Has 18 posts. Marack seems to have been significantly busier as of late, but even with that he hasn't posted much to help town one way or another. One thing I noticed was that when he voted on Lora he made a comment that "Its possible one of the is the jr and just not saying it" which, looking at it now, rings especially true since Foxxi then immediately attempted to claim that on Day 2. It seems convenient that it happened exactly as he stated.
    I got a job back in january... then my boss decided to work me 46 hrs a week Thurs-Mon. So I have a few hours after work to read/respond, but nobody was around and I didnt feel like talking to myself. I have not had the time to reread the thread and my brain is a bit mush right now based on the workload.

I have time tomorrow to reread and post thoughts.

So thats kinda what im getting at if no1 cc'd bwon why is strikered so adamant to ship the doc? Idk every1 says hes town so /shrug

vote listo

- - - Updated - - -

Listo has been quiet

wait, who was that guy who said he trusted me in their read list? Reeks of buddying up to me. Hold on, lemme find it

I don't think it was Clawsout (but he did say he trusted me for no reason so I am a little suspicious there)

- - - Updated - - -

Hm... looking back, only Strikered and Cruelle put me as "slight town lean" on their reads list. I thought one of the read lists was more definitive town lean. Maybe I was overreacting.

I'm conflicted because my voting patterns have been pretty consistently town and I haven't tried to deflect from any scum lynches at all, so if I am scum I am pretty bad. But I was also suspicious because I'd assume that scum would have tried buddying up to me by putting me high in their town lean lists because they'd know I'd be on the lynch of their scum and thus look better.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently indifferent to Strikered and Marack

No idea about Rioriel but he should probably be policy lynched, if we want to do that today instead of lynching Bwon.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

vote rioriel

3+ Year Old Account
    Vote Rioriel

Sorry buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    vote listo

- - - Updated - - -

Listo has been quiet

wait, who was that guy who said he trusted me in their read list? Reeks of buddying up to me. Hold on, lemme find it

I don't think it was Clawsout (but he did say he trusted me for no reason so I am a little suspicious there)

- - - Updated - - -

Hm... looking back, only Strikered and Cruelle put me as "slight town lean" on their reads list. I thought one of the read lists was more definitive town lean. Maybe I was overreacting.

I'm conflicted because my voting patterns have been pretty consistently town and I haven't tried to deflect from any scum lynches at all, so if I am scum I am pretty bad. But I was also suspicious because I'd assume that scum would have tried buddying up to me by putting me high in their town lean lists because they'd know I'd be on the lynch of their scum and thus look better.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently indifferent to Strikered and Marack

No idea about Rioriel but he should probably be policy lynched, if we want to do that today instead of lynching Bwon.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

vote rioriel
    I personally think we should choose someone we believe is scum. We have two mislynches left. I'd rather use the town brain power to try and figure out the best scum target instead of a policy lynch at this point, while everyone is alive.

3+ Year Old Account
    Also,

-The Jr Doc should protect themselves
    -Bwonsamdi has to go

- - - Updated - - -

Choose one please

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I am sarcastic as fuck and I am sorry for it

Also,

-The Jr Doc should protect themselves
    -Bwonsamdi has to go

- - - Updated - - -

Choose one please

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I am sarcastic as fuck and I am sorry for it
    You can't blame anyone for being confused when the information you gave us was disjointed and suspicious.

Anyone making statements the way you did would have been immediately put on the list of suspects.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess I'll throw my vote out.

Vote: Listo

10+ Year Old Account
    People pushing to lynch the afk VT (that's my guess) are suspicious to me.

Strikered is someone whose day one vote I was extremely suspicious of.

- - - Updated - - -

Foxxi claiming Strikered is town is the only thing giving me pause. Marack hammering and Crackle "showing up" just after the lynch are also suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    People pushing to lynch the afk VT (that's my guess) are suspicious to me.

Strikered is someone whose day one vote I was extremely suspicious of.

- - - Updated - - -

Foxxi claiming Strikered is town is the only thing giving me pause. Marack hammering and Crackle "showing up" just after the lynch are also suspicious.
    I agree with pretty much this entire post.

Strikered was suspicious to me on Day 1, but he has leaned more town recently. He seems to be actively engaging. I don't know much of his play, but it seems genuine.

- - - Updated - - -

Except, that, well, Crackle was scum and he is dead. So yes, it was suspicious

doesn't seem like rioriel is gaining any steam, so...

unvote

vote listo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I agree with pretty much this entire post.

Strikered was suspicious to me on Day 1, but he has leaned more town recently. He seems to be actively engaging. I don't know much of his play, but it seems genuine.

- - - Updated - - -

Except, that, well, Crackle was scum and he is dead. So yes, it was suspicious
    Well hey. I'm right that that was suspicious!

3+ Year Old Account
    Why tf is Listo suddenly a vote?

Ah well

Unvote

Vote Listo