Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think

Val (1) - Strike
    Listo (1) - Claws
    Cereal (1) - Val

Cluck it ill switch to listo

yes there are plenty of ppl not voting which is troublesome as i doubt a couple of them will even be around...

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

unvote

Vote: Listo

7+ Year Old Account
    so we are basically in a situation where the 3 of us decide the lynch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Cluck it ill switch to listo
    Big mistake btw. But I can’t really vote anyone because no matter who I vote it’ll be seen as suspect so why bother voting at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Listo

i do wonder what your guys thoughts are on krayzy i would of exspected him to vote and hes not here

- - - Updated - - -

im not trying to derail this i just find this really sus as ppl not showing up could cause a mislynch easy instead of being around and helping figure out the right target

- - - Updated - - -

every1 knows thier own schedule

- - - Updated - - -

or he would of voted before he went to bed possibly like before so idk what to think its really weirding me out

10+ Year Old Account
    Self preservation which won’t actually help so yay mistake!

Vote: Val

Krayzy is always keeping me guessing even when I have been on his team, I'm still none the wiser.

like i almost want to just vote kray cuz i cant read him for shit

- - - Updated - - -

but with 3 mins i can look at that next day

Yeah I know what you mean

- - - Updated - - -

If listo flips town val and marack are the most likely to be the remaining scum i would only really go at krayzy if somehow one of them flips town

7+ Year Old Account
    The shopkeepers assistant walked around cleaning up in preparation to close. She found a Bald Head Cap shredded and tossed aside. "Huh" she thought "I wonder if someone tried it on and thought they looked to much like Marlon Brando in the Godfather?" Tossing it in the trash she did one last pass before locking up for the night.

Votecount

Listo95(3) - Clawsout(#956), Strikered(#1024), Marack(#1027)
    CerealLord(1) - Val the Moofia Boss(#993)
    Val the Moofia Boss(1) - Listo95(#1029)

No Current Vote(3) - Bwonsamdi the Dead(#xx), CerealLord(#xx), Krayzy(#xx)

With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch. With 5 votes cast it takes 3 for majority.

Listo95 has been lynched.

Listo95 - Bald Head Cap - Godfather

Abilities

Vote (Day Action)
    Every day you can vote to lynch someone. You may change your vote as often as you like. Make sure to "Unvote" though or else it won't be counted.

Investigation Immune(Passive)
    As the Godfather you are investigation immune. Any investigation on you will return a town result.

Team Kill (Night Action)

Every Night you can target a player for elimination.

Win condition

You win as a team when all threats to the mafia are eliminated or when nothing can prevent a win due to number superiority.

It is now night. Upon receipt of all night actions day will resume promptly. Or no more than 24 hours from now.
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2021-04-16 at 05:07 PM.

see i was actually thinkin kray and marack are but i can look harder come tomorrow

7+ Year Old Account
    Dawn came and the shop was reopened. "It must be mice or soemthing else getting into the packaging. Threre's no other explanation for it!" exclaimed the employees as they opened up. Dropping the broken gag in the trash they went about their day.

Bwonsamdi the Dead has died!

Bwonsamdi the Dead - Nail thru Finger prank - Jr Doc

Abilities

Vote (Day Action)
    Every day you can vote to lynch someone. You may change your vote as often as you like. Make sure to "Unvote" though or else it won't be counted.

Protect (Night Action)
    In the event the doc is eliminated you will take over the role. As a jr doc, you are unable to protect yourself, and you cannot protect the same person twice. Once all remaining players in the game have been protected once you lose this ability.

Win condition
    You win with town when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 6. You have 36 hours.

- - - Updated - - -
    @CerealLord @Clawsout @Krayzy @Marack @Strikered @Val the Moofia Boss

Pinging all remaining players.

Well that isn’t wholly unexpected either. Bwon had no shot of being voted off.

My money is on Marack, though Krayzy could be a possibility. His post yesterday was good and kept me from voting him yesterday, but not today! I do think he hammered Foxxi and buddied up to Krayzy because I am not scum. He ignored calling anyone out but smartly chose top town to buddy up to to remove someone calling him out.

Vote: Marack

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Well that isn’t wholly unexpected either. Bwon had no shot of being voted off.

My money is on Marack, though Krayzy could be a possibility. His post yesterday was good and kept me from voting him yesterday, but not today! I do think he hammered Foxxi and buddied up to Krayzy because I am not scum. He ignored calling anyone out but smartly chose top town to buddy up to to remove someone calling him out.

Vote: Marack
    Agree with the odd kill target. Sucks we lost doc, but Bwom is known to sheep hard.

I’m still not scum cereal. Also at work for the next 8-10 hours, so not votes and ending the day while I don’t have the ability to defend myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently I’m not fully awake yet and misread your 1st line

OK....OK wait what ....Bwon was nk'd? Why? Lol I was expecting me or krayzy oh well.

Now its Val or Marack,

Marack you have stayed a vote on you today because Vals actions yesterday was all over the place and really scummy

I was going to say, lol. I expected Bwon or Krayzy but leaned towards Bwon. She could affect the game at night as Doctor and with no CC was never a elimination target.

Krayzy could be scum but if he isn’t would be wise to leave up because others have been suspicious of him. Plus, he stated that he is talking himself out of Marack being scum. He is a dangerous player but the final scum needs to gamble now anyway with one miselim remaining.

- - - Updated - - -

Strike wasn’t in danger because Bwon could have protected him, imo. She announced Krayzy was already protected and that she couldn’t self protect. The only two logical options personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Vals actions were ridiculously scummy. But that makes me think he is town. Its a gut feel only and have nothing to back that up because we have so little on him.

Krayzy is always a mystery to me and so I'd rather us lynch Val or Marack today simply because the numbers are in our favour

if Val/Marack is a mislynch and we lose 1 more over night it will be 3 town 1 scum and if Krayzy hasn't been nk'd we can look there.

But it will be lylo at that point. But thats only if Val/Marack is a mislynch

Leaning Val over Marack if that wasn't clear enough lol