Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Hello OP from the future, where 9.1 is out.

Can you give me some lotto numbers too ?
    every detail is on the web, Google it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    and without even checking at least videos from ptr judging by "used same monster models, same dark theme as the "hated" maw." which is bullshit...
    You see what I see, there is nothing special about your brain, unless if you have a disorder, which is fine. That being said, I saw every detail of the new patch and watched videos and Korthia is a small daily hub zone, with dark theme copied from the maw. Facts are facts.

https: / / i.redd.it/iq8uoj7b66t61.png < compare korthia to other zones, very small and we waited ages for this 'content patch'

10+ Year Old Account
    Post on your main account.

u won't.

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by guldin View Post
    we waited ages for this 'content patch'
    you mean literally ages? you are from so far future, and blizz could not deliver that zone even that far? marvelous, trully marvelous.
    Its been like what, 4 months from release, and its like endless patch suffering, yea?

That being said, I saw every detail of the new patch
    So you are really from the future! Patch that only been at ptr for like 2 days, and you know it all.

Dont be stupid and meany, grow up. That exaggeration is not fun anymore.

Korthia = another daily hub

Please don't tell me, "its ptr bro' , heard it million times before and the zones sucked (when it was obvious) when it went live.

small zone, used same monster models, same dark theme as the "hated" maw.

1 thing would be worth to sub too is to get the understand the new dreadlord lore but you can watch YouTube vids for that.

overall, Blizzard forgot, how people hated dailies in MoP and now they are repeating same shit.

y'all are delusional for defending that

so much wait for this shit?
    first and formost they didnt make any changes to gearing up model so its equally shitty just 1 decent piece a week from GV.

not worth subbing untill 10.0 - so glad there is FF14 when wow is such garbage toxic elitest game.

New enemies
    New mawsworn
    Complete new questlines

Yea.. The new zone is al recycled. Kek

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    you mean literally ages? you are from so far future, and blizz could not deliver that zone even that far? marvelous, trully marvelous.
    Its been like what, 4 months from release, and its like endless patch suffering, yea?

So you are really from the future! Patch that only been at ptr for like 2 days, and you know it all.

Dont be stupid and meany, grow up. That exaggeration is not fun anymore.
    'we waited' which means past tense, dummy.

5 months and the patch started just to be on PTR, so probably we will wait till 6-6.5 months when we get hands on it.

No one needs to be from the future. PTR is just for testing purposes and big fixes, you normally see what is on ptr that will be in live game. So far, Korthia is a small daily hub and nothing is new.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    New enemies
    New mawsworn
    Complete new questlines

Yea.. The new zone is al recycled. Kek
    ya literally you get sprites the one used in the maw and torgrast rip blizzard shill

3+ Year Old Account
    You are wrong totally. 5.0 was a daily fest and people had enough when 5.1 came out, with bigger daily fest. hence why Blizzard experimented with timeless isle at the end of the x pack.

get your facts straight asap
    Expect that his facts were right.

Yeah I'm gonna be honest, I was really looking forward to a new patch that would stir up WoW a little bit and maybe make me give a shit about shadowlands but uh...this aint it, chief. The most positive thing I can say about it is that it has some new stuff, that's cool I guess. It's still the same old ass ugly maw aesthetic but hey, it's new!

The most cool thing about the new patch is transmoggable glasses, and I refuse to get excited for that because it took almost ten fucking years to put transmoggable glasses in the game.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    Expect that his facts were right.
    Indeed they were.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

im just waiting for TBC... retail is a side extra.

9.1 aint enough for me to come back... and deal with morons in m+/raids again... so it feels like a trick

10+ Year Old Account
    get your facts straight asap
    Facts are facts.

How can you keep saying "facts" and repeatedly be wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Quality thread

posting while drunk or high
    He's sober but his brain doesn't function properly due to fetal alcohol syndrome.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

'we waited' which means past tense, dummy.

5 months and the patch started just to be on PTR, so probably we will wait till 6-6.5 months when we get hands on it.

No one needs to be from the future. PTR is just for testing purposes and big fixes, you normally see what is on ptr that will be in live game. So far, Korthia is a small daily hub and nothing is new.

- - - Updated - - -

ya literally you get sprites the one used in the maw and torgrast rip blizzard shill
    Some yea.. Others are new. Maybe leave lfr once in a while and think for yourself. But who made you say this? Bellular again?

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    The discussion that a very long wait for a much needed patch brings basically nothing in terms of something new and inivative to the game.
    People should just come to terms with this being the actual WoD2.0. Raidlog or unsub is the name of the game, just that you can also m+log now .
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    The big happening of this year is TBC re-release. So it matters a little)

Sorry, my google doesn't do searches in the future.

Only the OP with future vision knows what is happening in 3 or 4 months with 9.1.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

You see what I see, there is nothing special about your brain, unless if you have a disorder, which is fine. That being said, I saw every detail of the new patch and watched videos and Korthia is a small daily hub zone, with dark theme copied from the maw. Facts are facts.

https: / / i.redd.it/iq8uoj7b66t61.png < compare korthia to other zones, very small and we waited ages for this 'content patch'
    Ignoring all the nonsense you're posting, I'd just like to point out that the only "fact" you posted, this image, while correct, it is totally normal. Besides probably Argus, none of the island patch zones were ever even close to the size of a regular zone. Korthia is in fact, very normal in size for what it is. The fact that you posted this biased image just shows that this is a troll post (besides all the other things, such as you literally making an alt account)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Ignoring all the nonsense you're posting, I'd just like to point out that the only "fact" you posted, this image, while correct, it is totally normal. Besides probably Argus, none of the island patch zones were ever even close to the size of a regular zone. Korthia is in fact, very normal in size for what it is. The fact that you posted this biased image just shows that this is a troll post (besides all the other things, such as you literally making an alt account)
    I’m not the OP and I hate even feeding the troll by responding, but the problem is we need more than a normal patch with 9.1

9.1 needs to be one of the top patches WoW has ever seen and so far from data mining, it ain’t that

The extremely long wait for 9.1 means it needs to deliver more than other .1’s

SL is already falling off a cliff faster than any expac, including BfA, and 9.1 should be twice what it is

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I liked every patch island they've released so far. All of them looked rough in the beginning too.

Also what's the point of this thread?
    Hes speaking for everyone including you that the next patch sucks.

I'm just in for the raids, dungeons and M+
    I doubt a single zone has the potential to make me sub/unsub.

No matter in what game or at what expansion I'm looking at.
    Not sure what Timeless Isle made so much better compared to what we get or what we got in Legion for example.

Open world content in WoW has been dead ever since (after) TBC imho.
    What are people looking for exactly in that part of the game at this point in time?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-17 at 12:50 PM.