Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Kairoz specifically had no power over the timeline without the Timeless Isle.

He needed the Sands of Time from there to craft the Hourglass of Eternity, which is how he managed to time travel without powers. He then used said Hourglass along with the Dark Portal to stabilize a portal to another time, which made the WoD timeline possible to maintain alongside the main timeline. So Kairoz and I have had words, but he needs to remind you how his situation worked.

And yes, Nozdormu was shown the moment of his death. We know he expects to die that way. What we don't know is, if Nozdormu taking the Dragon Soul from the past, changed the future. We PRESUME Nozdormu will still go down that path because that's the future he was shown - But if the future changed, due to him having changed the past, we would have no way to know if his ultimate fate changed unless Aman'thul shows him his fate after every alternation. (We know he doesn't.) Even HE wouldn't have any power to know that, because he wouldn't know he was going to mess with the past prior to becoming Murozond, or he'd have to stop himself too and ultimately cause the End Time to occur.

That's why it's wibly wobly timey wimey shit. Because you can't change the past, while simultaneously, not changing the future.
    It'd be neat if you actually read basic lore on a character before you make comments. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Kai...ld_of_Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Deathwing was the best villain yet in WoW, I wish he’d come back.
    He always was. His raid and defeat remains the most underwhelming disappointment in WoW history for me. He just disappeared into sparkles... sparkles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    But what if that impaled "black dragon" is not Deathwing at all but Wrathion?
    Why would Wrathion get corrupted?
    Why would Wrathion get armor plates stiched onto him in the same way as Deathwing?
    Why can't you just admit your theory is bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Why would Wrathion get corrupted?
    Why would Wrathion get corrupted? I mean it’s not like he was a corrupted boss in Nyalotha... Wrathion doesn’t seem to be all too mentally stable.

Don’t agree with the theory in general, but Wrathion getting corrupted is not something completely random.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Why would Wrathion get corrupted? I mean it’s not like he was a corrupted boss in Nyalotha... Wrathion doesn’t seem to be all too mentally stable.

Don’t agree with the theory in general, but Wrathion getting corrupted is not something completely random.
    Did you not do the fight? That wasn't even Wrathion but a faceless one named Ki'merax disguised as a corrupted version of him.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I am kinda disappointed by this thread due to the lack of the typical nonsensical massposting of fanart and other fanmade videos that would lead to some incoherent inaccurate lorebrabble by vertigo.

10+ Year Old Account
    You linked to a quest section. What, exactly, do you want me to read, then?

Because I've explained to you Kairoz lore, showing I do in fact know it, and you seem intent on not explaining your comments beyond "you're wrong." Which isn't helpful considering the lore aligns with what I said, and not what you claim.
    I mean it's not like you don't have the power to scroll up the screen. ;p

That's why it's wibly wobly timey wimey shit. Because you can't change the past, while simultaneously, not changing the future.
    Wibly wobly timey wimey is literally explaining that you can change the past without changing the future because time heals and usually evens out (so likewise, in context, you can't always use the past to predict the future and vice versa)

End Time is a failed timeline that is long since past. It's still possible we will end up sending Murozond (and getting him stuck) there to then have gotten killed by earlier us, but there is little reason why we should go there ourselves again.

The spirits of Sylvanas, Jaina, Tyrande and Baine are that timeline's version of these characters, not the MT ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which further explains how I'm correct, as already mentioned...

So again: Explain yourself, or you're just full of yourself.
    Na, at this point i see you're just here to bait so i'll just put you on ignore.

All these saying "Maybe it's wrathion." I have to ask who is driving him mad enough to become deathwing 2.0? Because the reason deathwing went mad simply put does not exist anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    All these saying "Maybe it's wrathion." I have to ask who is driving him mad enough to become deathwing 2.0? Because the reason deathwing went mad simply put does not exist anymore.
    Ya about that.. I know it's probably just me but the way the Black Empire went down so easily in BfA just doesn't sit right with me.. I have to wonder if that was just an illusion or maybe N'Zoth's pocket realm that collapsed.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Ya about that.. I know it's probably just me but the way the Black Empire went down so easily in BfA just doesn't sit right with me.. I have to wonder if that was just an illusion or maybe N'Zoth's pocket realm that collapsed.
    well I mean the Aqir, Mantid etc are still active. they're just not empowered by N'Zoth anymore.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh you missed those usual post of mine? Sorry, I was on hiatus from MMO-forums but I still check out updates. Glad you drop by.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Deathwing is gone gone.
    But but he said in his boss fight he was indominable or unbeatable or something to that extent and as we see on these forums everything certain bosses say is dissected and treated like strict canon so if what old god minions say is canon and true, Deathwing isn't dead clearly since he said he can't be beaten.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    That Cataclysm dungeon isn't really a factor anymore. That dungeon was a "what if" scenario on if Deathwing actually won during 4.3...

Which he didn't.
    Not quite. That literally was the future when you go to the dungeon. The plan was to go back and get the dragon soul. Problem is something was preventing us from going back in time. Noz sends us forward to the disturbance which was Murozond. We kill him in order to go back in time to get the dragon soul and upon the events of the raid, that is no longer the future. So it wasn't a what if but rather we change history to prevent that future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    But what if that impaled "black dragon" is not Deathwing at all but Wrathion?

- - - Updated - - -

But the thing is there is this shadowy image of Ysera being drawn to a shadowy flower. We have no clue what it signifies and what connection it now has since Ysera is in Ardenweald.

- - - Updated - - -

Thrall is back in action here in Shadowlands. Sylvanas, Baine, Jaina, Tyrande.
    It most certainly was Deathwing if you actually read the lore on the whole dungeon trio and Dragon Soul raid. You haven't read a thing about why we went to that dungeon clearly so you have no business speculating when all of your "points" were already addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Not quite. That literally was the future when you go to the dungeon. The plan was to go back and get the dragon soul. Problem is something was preventing us from going back in time. Noz sends us forward to the disturbance which was Murozond. We kill him in order to go back in time to get the dragon soul and upon the events of the raid, that is no longer the future. So it wasn't a what if but rather we change history to prevent that future.
    A future. Not the future. One that obviously didn't come to pass, but alternate timelines didn't first show up with WoD. Nozdormu himself explained this back then.

Murozond even comments that he took some effort in his attempt to make that particular future come to pass, although he also clearly knew that it wouldn't work, what with him being there to observe his own death and that Neltharion would later die at the Maelstrom. Since it's also canon that there is only a single Nozdormu across all timelines, he's also doomed to eventually end up in End Time and die there and has specificially noted that this is in fact the death Aman'thul has shown him.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    A future. Not the future. One that obviously didn't come to pass, but alternate timelines didn't first show up with WoD. Nozdormu himself explained this back then.

Murozond even comments that he took some effort in his attempt to make that particular future come to pass, although he also clearly knew that it wouldn't work, what with him being there to observe his own death and that Neltharion would later die at the Maelstrom. Since it's also canon that there is only a single Nozdormu across all timelines, he's also doomed to eventually end up in End Time and die there and has specificially noted that this is in fact the death Aman'thul has shown him.
    No it was THE future at the time if events progressed as they were hence Murozond was stopping us. That was clarified later or in the accompanying book. He LITERALLY was stopping us from changing the future hence that quote. So, no it was THE future until we beat him and we made that future impossible by our later actions.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    No it was THE future at the time if events progressed as they were hence Murozond was stopping us. That was clarified later or in the accompanying book. He LITERALLY was stopping us from changing the future hence that quote. So, no it was THE future until we beat him and we made that future impossible by our later actions.
    He straight up says otherwise in the encounter. Besides, he was there seeing us kill himself, so he already knew it was never going to work to begin with. That was never the future of the main timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    He straight up says otherwise in the encounter. Besides, he was there seeing us kill himself, so he already knew it was never going to work to begin with. That was never the future of the main timeline.
    You literally said he used his power to force that moment. That means it was in fact THE future. Just stop.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing was the best villain yet in WoW, I wish he’d come back.
    He was great in the books.

Not in the game.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water