Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    3+ Year Old Account
    So... Who in Ardenweald could be a Dreadlord? It has to be someone who the Winter Queen trusts
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    If you are correct, what was the point of the Void Lords at all?
    To be our next punching bags.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    So... Who in Ardenweald could be a Dreadlord? It has to be someone who the Winter Queen trusts
    Bwonsamdi.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Bwonsamdi.
    Yeah, she dosen't trust him, so no. Lady Moonberry maybe, or someone with grren eyes

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you were joking, the dude's a former mortal troll. Why would he serve Denathrius?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    If you are correct, what was the point of the Void Lords at all?
    Something for Sarge to focus his attention on. A distraction, essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Uhh, the basis of the Mag'har intro questline?
    Illidan? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td0pUwrBWjc The Light is every thing but good. The Light is good in the eyes of The Light.

I think none of the plains are either evil nor good. They are both, the fight brings balance between them. The bad thing about history is that the loser is always the evil one. Even in fiction history. It is just a viewpoint.

But I think in the (soonish) future we will see more of the bad side of The Light and even some of the good side of the void (via Alleria Windrunner).

I wonder how they are going to use Turalyon and Alleria for this.

I think they are using the Dreadlords are a vessel to drive the story in this way. That even a Lightforged can be evil, but maybe a voidforged one can be good. We only saw a few Dreadlords in the past who I think are the most powerfull ones except their sire. Who in my eye lost on purpose since he doesn't work for the Jailer but for himself and uses the Jailer. Support the Jailer to get it all started.

I also think the Jailer won't be killed in the end he will not be the big baddy but Denathrius will be the Endgame. The Jailer will become the Arbiter again once he saw the way he handled his midlifecrisis wasn't the best thing ever therefor helping Denathrius to gain the power he needs. He will help us in the fight against him and we will dismantle the Dreadlords for now. I don't think we will be able to kill them all.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Sounds like a job for Marius and Tehd.
    And maybe the Slayer.
    Who?

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Who?

/10chars
    Marius and Tehd are a Demon Hunter and a Forsaken Warlock who show up repeatedly in Legion, and have a cameo appearance in BfA concerning a rare demon in Zuldazar. The Slayer is the Demon Hunter PC from Legion, champion of the Demon Hunter Order Hall.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Who?

/10chars
    Undead Warlock and night elf demon hunter side characters who originated in Legion, then reappeared in Zuldazar to deal with a powerful demon that emerged in a cave.
    Marius is a serious get-the-job-done kind of guy, and Tehd is a sarcastic undead warlock.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

The perfect people to bring to take of the dreadlords.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    There isn't an EVIL light, just a fanatical one that takes action based on the purity of its own vision of the future. Yrel's Lightbound on AU Draenor is an example of what it would look like,
    What is "fanatical" in curing murderous Iron Horde from murderousness? And if you want to pretend they're good guys, just remember that their AU-Thrall leader (forgot name of that bitch) used to praise Sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Uhh, the basis of the Mag'har intro questline?
    Yeah, yeah. Horde - pillages, goes to war, destroyes anything as they please - "hey guys, we're just misunderstood!" And anybody who infringes on Hordie's sacred right of being bloodthirsty fucktard and tries to punish them, or Light-forbid!, change them - is eViL, MaD, and cRazY. Jaina, Genn, Alliance as a whole, Yrel, Light - if you don't bend over to Horde - you're very, very bad.

So fucking tired of this "you don't let me do whatever I please, I hate you, mom!" teenage rebel phase shit.
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2021-04-26 at 11:37 PM.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Undead Warlock and night elf demon hunter side characters who originated in Legion, then reappeared in Zuldazar to deal with a powerful demon that emerged in a cave.
    Marius is a serious get-the-job-done kind of guy, and Tehd is a sarcastic undead warlock.
    Ah, those guys I figured, but their cameo didn't stick for me, but thanks!