Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm guessing their weakness is cyro but I have no decent cyro DPS characters at all. They are probably trying to encourage people to whale for Eula.
    There are no cryo dps at all outside of Ganyu, hell even rosaria is more of a support dps like meme Chongyun with normal attack that hits for 700 with a lv 80 gravestone
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Trying to level the alt account I created along time ago for more housing travelers is making me realize the game needs better catch up mechanics. I don't see why any new players would want to play the game when you have such a massive grind to get to event levels and stuff which is only going to get worse when they keep adding new areas.

They can't really give character level boosts since everything is tied to adventure rating so I'm not sure how they could fix this unless you get like double exp and drops till adventure level X or what ever.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Trying to level the alt account I created along time ago for more housing travelers is making me realize the game needs better catch up mechanics. I don't see why any new players would want to play the game when you have such a massive grind to get to event levels and stuff which is only going to get worse when they keep adding new areas.

They can't really give character level boosts since everything is tied to adventure rating so I'm not sure how they could fix this unless you get like double exp and drops till adventure level X or what ever.
    The good thing I am noticing is that it at least seems like they keep event requirements to a low level. They could possibly speed it up. I would rather see them lower the rank requirements though. Yet again, AR doesn't really hold any huge value beyond a measure of how high your world level can be. So I can see room for improvements for the leveling aspect of AR.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account

For me, I focus on my main account. Then when I go to my alt account, I just do dailies and that's about it. Every so often I get the urge to burn through a quest. But yeah. I still haven't touched Liyue, so all the event stuff, including housing, I can't do. I'm also at the brick wall I think I had on my main account. Everyone is 70, weapons are too, but I'm afraid to increase my world level. I think I got way too used to having Ganyu.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    For me, I focus on my main account. Then when I go to my alt account, I just do dailies and that's about it. Every so often I get the urge to burn through a quest. But yeah. I still haven't touched Liyue, so all the event stuff, including housing, I can't do. I'm also at the brick wall I think I had on my main account. Everyone is 70, weapons are too, but I'm afraid to increase my world level. I think I got way too used to having Ganyu.
    Same here with Hu Tao, i have Diluc and on alt account but he's not nearly as good as Hu Tao + Homa, yesterday i tried the event at hard difficulty with 200% hp bonus to get 2k score, NEVER EVER AGAIN, it took me more than 15 min to kill those geovishits and i nearly wiped despite having Noelle Zhongli and Diona
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Today's domain is just retarded, pretty much Ganyu or GTFO. It's feels like it's technically impossible to do it with 6k+ score without her. You can't take bonus damage debuffs because you'll have to exit the safe zone all the time as more than half of the mobs are archers and will chain interrupt/overload you, you can't take MS and stamina debuffs because you'll have to sprint around and dodge to survive outside the zone, and you can't take bonus mob HP because, again, you'll have to exit the safe zone and will be taking a ton of damage all the time, so you need to kill the mobs fast. I ended up doing it with 5.5k score, but it was so not worth the nerves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I'd say eventually the XP required to level up in Adventurer Rank will be reduced.

Most likely when they adjust AR 55-60, they'll adjust 1-50 so that the "mainquests" can be done without having to farm dailies.
    Pretty sure that eventually we'll see AR 70+ etc. and the XP we accumulate right now might boost us up 5 levels.

The system itself however is indeed not pretty and rather limiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Today's domain is just retarded, pretty much Ganyu or GTFO. It's feels like it's technically impossible to do it with 6k+ score without her. You can't take bonus damage debuffs because you'll have to exit the safe zone all the time as more than half of the mobs are archers and will chain interrupt/overload you, you can't take MS and stamina debuffs because you'll have to sprint around and dodge to survive outside the zone, and you can't take bonus mob HP because, again, you'll have to exit the safe zone and will be taking a ton of damage all the time, so you need to kill the mobs fast. I ended up doing it with 5.5k score, but it was so not worth the nerves.
    oh my... I hope my 55k-HP Zhongli can carry me through it. I don't want to use my Ganyu...
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-03 at 10:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You only need 20000 in total for all rewards, so its not worth bothering doing hard modes anyway.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    oh my... I hope my 55k-HP Zhongli can carry me through it. I don't want to use my Ganyu...
    That's like 18k shield from E? It should be enough to survive the passive damage + some unfortunate hits from the mobs without damage debuffs. Pyro slimes + passive damage were killing my 20k HP Jean in just about 1 second if I didn't dodge their skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Are you using hp% sands of eon? because that's a shitton of hp even for Hu tao
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Is new battlepass a pay to win? 20 euro one i mean.

...well its still a scam for that much money...

Looks like having C6 Diona and C6 Noelle i'll get a lot of free rolls on this banner
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Are you using hp% sands of eon? because that's a shitton of hp even for Hu tao
    It's a full HP% Zhongli with nothing but HP% (feather has +25,4% HP, flower has +15,x% HP) and a bit of energy recharge (I would prefer elemental mastery)
    Ultimate is a DPS loss most of the time anyway due to how long the animation is (tried a DPS build and it only did like 80k)
    He's my shield dude and I only want him on the field to hold-press E for the shred and basically complete immunity.
    It basically adds 21k (due to the 150% effictiveness on his shield) HP to every character every 10 seconds - pretty much my second "healer".
    I basically only press his Q if I want to remove some shields or if I want to stun enemies, like the pokemon-enemies that dig themselves into the ground.

So here I am, hoping for the 21k HP to be enough so that I can go attack these enemies with melee-characters.

Just to mention how reliant I am on him now:
    I have no idea how much the new boss deals in damage for example when he stomps around and does his AoE stompy-stompy... no idea how to dodge them either, do they have some kind of "max range"? Do you have to time it?
    I was walking around trying to dodge his shit but noticed that my shield would take damage. So I'm obviously failing all the time. But it doesn't matter because the shield doesn't break :P

That's like 18k shield from E? It should be enough to survive the passive damage + some unfortunate hits from the mobs without damage debuffs. Pyro slimes + passive damage were killing my 20k HP Jean in just about 1 second if I didn't dodge their skills.
    hmmm... sounds awful.
    I wish shields would stack.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-03 at 12:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...MrAcfvZ3yYrrA#

Damn...a cat eats 500 load. And a stove (for cooking) eats 500.

Also trees are worst part scorewise for any load.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Damn...a cat eats 500 load. And a stove (for cooking) eats 500.
    Either those are bugged or anything that animates drastically increases the load. Even then, I could understand a NPC that walks around being a heavy load, but a stove that just sits there?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Actually managed to 8k the second challenge.
    But this seems rather impossible without either a good water DPS (Childe) or Ganyu due to the pyro-range dudes.

If you disable the energy drain effect, it's easier.
    Childe should be able to easily do the 8k too though, maybe even easier than Ganyu.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-03 at 06:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok that is interesting:

Looks like the new set works on Fischl to.

Is new battlepass a pay to win? 20 euro one i mean.

...well its still a scam for that much money...
    Its always been a scam imo. Nothing pay to win about it. Same old crappy as its always been.

Trying the new dungeon. Second group is just painful. They recommend nothing that would actually help with them. Stupid. I mostly just want to ensure I get the namecard, so having gotten 5k so far, I think I wont try to hard on the new levels for that part.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Ok that is interesting:

Looks like the new set works on Fischl to.
    um...is that a bug? that isn't supposed to work. At least going by how this mechanic has worked in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    um...is that a bug? that isn't supposed to work. At least going by how this mechanic has worked in the past.
    Well we will see. I wont change set on her till i get her C6 anyway.