Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I'd call it patriotism.
    And that too. I'm patriotic about being British. But I don't need to wave a flag, or sing the anthem to do it. I'm just proud of us as a people, warts and all. Yes, we can do better. But we are who we are. And we're best when we band together and accept each one of us as part of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Labour has no real connect with people anymore. And that's the gap that somehow the Tories have filled. They've managed to trick working class people into thinking that Conservative economic policies are good for them by saying 'eww immigrants cost us money all the time'.

And if you live in an underdeveloped area of the UK that's really struggling economically anyway, you're happy to believe that and the whole 'Rule Britannia' shctick. When really, Conservative policies only ever benefit the wealthy or those capable of skipping their dues to society, like taxes etc.
    I doubt that the working class of britain gives a rat ass about economic issues at the moment. They are more upset when Naz Shah says that rape victims should shut their mouths for the sake of diversity . Especially when said victims were from working class backgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    I doubt that the working class of britain gives a rat ass about economic issues at the moment. They are more upset when Naz Shah says that rape victims should shut their mouths for the sake of diversity . Especially when said victims were from working class backgrounds.
    Source, I know how ignorant you actually are, but I want a source for ANYONE saying this.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Source, I know how ignorant you actually are, but I want a source for ANYONE saying this.
    https://metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/mp-sh...rsity-6872181/

This is your mind on woke mode .

No, you said they said it, not that someone else said it and they liked it, if anything your shitty hero Trump would be on worse footing than whoever that dumbass is.

I'm still trying to find something to show whether this little gem is real or not.

In my heart I'm hoping it's a joke that's managed to go viral. But in reality I know that this is the level of ignorance we're talking about in voters.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojo400 View Post
    --
    So, you made another account, just to be fucking wrong like the other poster? Not fucking surprising. Wait, are you his 2nd account, cuz that would make sense.

And the fucking fact, that you insinuated that I supported raping of anyone, even though he fucking lied, is fucking sad.

Just another thing you are wrong about, just like the Soros bullshit.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-09 at 09:32 AM.

--
    Oh, you think I am angry here? Just because I swear? To be honest I don't care about the politics of the UK, but even your conservative group is more liberal than maybe both of our parties here in the US. Unless you like morons like Tommy Robinson and other Nazis in your country.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-09 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Oh, you think I am angry here? Just because I swear? To be honest I don't care about the politics of the UK, but even your conservative group is more liberal than maybe both of our parties here in the US. Unless you like morons like Tommy Robinson and other Nazis in your country.
    then dont respond

--
    Kind of surprised you are wasting your time spamming accounts on this totally-owned-by-George-Soros left-wing website and not going to more like-minded websites.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-09 at 09:33 AM.

then dont respond
    Nope, it is funny watching you squirm and be wrong. Because you clearly were. Meanwhile, if we went back through Trump's history on his tweets, we would see him liking a tweet saying WHITE POWER in it.

--
    Yep, Stormfront would be closer to his speed.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-09 at 09:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    UK Left's issue is that they have poisoned themselves with radical elements that will take years for them to clean. The public can handle only so much of crazy in the end.

--
    Well, Trump ABSOLUTELY is fucking the problem with how it was handled last year.

And China owned Trump. He is the one that had a hidden bank account with 10s of millions in it, meanwhile Biden had NOTHING to do with China.

You obviously believed the Qtard nonsense, didn't you?
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-09 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    UK Left's issue is that they have poisoned themselves with radical elements that will take years for them to clean. The public can handle only so much of crazy in the end.
    That's a new one, what radical things are they associating with?
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Can’t wait to welcome Scotland back to the EU, good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Yeah, was pretty obvious that Brexit would be the end of the UK. Welcome back, scottish friends.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Brother we are on the same side. No one should be forced to remain in any union against their will. So many "in the closet" exit fans from Europe coming out due to the Scottish issue its fascinating to see. Shame for us isn't it that, as Michael Gove pointed out this morning, 'Most voted for parties OPPOSED to referendum!'

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...-snp-latest-vn

Oh well, stay strong Highlanders...

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    I'm still trying to find something to show whether this little gem is real or not.

In my heart I'm hoping it's a joke that's managed to go viral. But in reality I know that this is the level of ignorance we're talking about in voters.
    Of course it's real. It shows the generosity of the Tories to the impoverished by increasing food bank provision, Labour and the Lib Dems would fail to confront the issue and just let them starve. Just as Fred says...
    Last edited by dribbles; 2021-05-09 at 09:50 AM.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    In between antisemitism, rape tweet controversy and corruption? Don't know where to start, mate.

The fact they put Corbyn up as their leader last election is a pit they will take time to crawl out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    In between antisemitism, rape tweet controversy and corruption? Don't know where to start, mate.

The fact they put Corbyn up as their leader last election is a pit they will take time to crawl out of.
    So that's not radical association... like at all. Here I thought they had teamed up with IRA to take down the Tories, but it is just bog standard political shit.

Also if that's what is keeping Labour out, then I am not sure how the heck the Tories are in
    Last edited by Howel; 2021-05-09 at 11:05 AM.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    Having you been leaving under a rock the last few years, have you seen what the radical left has done to Labour.

People wonder why the Tories are running wild in UK politics.

Until Labour cleanse all those nutjobs in it, it will remain totally unelectable.