Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    If WoW has taught me anything, its that even if she dies, its not the last we will see of her.
    Cut off her head, burn her phylactery, burn the body and scatter the ashes in space -AND even then, they would find a way to bring her back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    If WoW has taught me anything, its that even if she dies, its not the last we will see of her.
    Well... of course, look at Arthas, he have been death for so long, and we still get quests were he appears as a image or a flashback, so I can see Sylvanas appearing a couple of times as FB in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    Cut off her head, burn her phylactery, burn the body and scatter the ashes in space -AND even then, they would find a way to bring her back.
    we go back to WoD and find sylvanas before her corruption and bring her back to the future.

sylvanas returns and we have a new faction leader that fits with this whole blue horde shit. sounds like blizzard to me.

Morgan Day just mentioned looting Sylvanas' bow from her corpse rather than a chest or her defeated boss like Garrosh.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Spoilers below, you have been warned. Do NOT mouse over.

How do you feel about Sylvanas's story being put to rest in 9.1? Everything is pointing to her dying after the boss fight.
    Why would you not feel joy after they finally died? they've ruined a lot of WoW, time for them to go.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Morgan Day just mentioned looting Sylvanas' bow from her corpse rather than a chest or her defeated boss like Garrosh.
    A source, please?

Very sad day killing the only real character in wow

So as predicted, it looks like Sylvanas will not be dying in 9.1:

Ion looks forward to seeing the community discuss and dissect what is next for Sylvanas after the events in Chains of Domination.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...rviews-Roundup

3+ Year Old Account
    Siiigh..

Let's hope they imprision her somewhere at least
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    I don't think she'll die. The Sylvanas book apparently reveals that Sylvanas' soul, like Uther's, has been split in two. What's the point of showing/doing that if not for redemption's sake?
    Her soul split so she has no idea about right or wrong! But she could still sing lament of the highborne.... yeah blizzard...yeah....
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Like Jaina, Anduin, and Thrall, Sylvanas serves as one of the main characters in the Warcraft franchise. This Fantastic Four isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so no big surprise here.

Not dead, huh? Filler expansion?

I'm just going to put this here, from the AusGamers interview with Ion.

"Ion looks forward to seeing the community discuss and dissect what is next for Sylvanas after the events in Chains of Domination."

Death is not on the table, atleast not perma-death.

My best guess, she becomes doubtful of her ways and hops into exile to be brought out as a savior in a crucial moment later in the expac or some expacs later. I do hope she dies and disappears entirely but that's a hollow dream, no way Danuser would let that happen to his waifu.

Before the interview I believed there was a possability for Sylvanas to die, but something akin to like. Oh no, Anduin usefulness is over, time to kill him! As Jailor fire at him, Sylvanas in the momment jump out of her way to take the bullet, Jailor shrugs and teleports away. Sylvanas then have some sort of a last speech while everyone sobs of her sacrifice, before permanently die. And those she have "redeemed" herself. But after seeing this:

"Ion looks forward to seeing the community discuss and dissect what is next for Sylvanas after the events in Chains of Domination."

Sylvanas probably going to join us since we need her to take down the Jailor, Illidan all over again. I just hope it's Ion silly talk, he usually say things that he ain't supposed to anyway and been wrong occasionally. But it looks very grim.

It's all so tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Like Jaina, Anduin, and Thrall, Sylvanas serves as one of the main characters in the Warcraft franchise. This Fantastic Four isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so no big surprise here.

The fantastic four.
    You forgot Baine.

There are people actually surprised by this.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    I don't think she'll die. The Sylvanas book apparently reveals that Sylvanas' soul, like Uther's, has been split in two. What's the point of showing/doing that if not for redemption's sake?
    that is a fan theory, not actually confirmed yet...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Good riddance. BFA and SL ruined her character IMO.
    how did bfa and sl ruin her charecter?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    There are people actually surprised by this.
    Tbf, hope dies last.

I would say I told you so but it was so predictable that I'm shocked people didn't see that coming.

even birds on a tree knew this would happen.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2021-06-27 at 08:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Tbf, hope dies last.
    She did tell you, little did you know that much like with her internal monologue that tricks the audience, her comments about hope were also directed at the playerbase. The Saurfang soul trinket is a form of social commentary.

God knows I don't know what people expected after they committed to having her actually emote in Shadowlands. Who the fuck else in the current cast would move the plot along? Baine?
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.