Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    This "island" is just temporary housing for all the shit you get or have to craft that isn't going on the main island. Still salty its just the beach of the first island. Mountain is hollow to put stuff in incase I get to the point I need to build a ton of shit I wont use.

Also the pine street lamps is like one of the few items that can clip into other objects. You can sink it into columns on homes and stuff to turn it into a porchlight.
    What is this island you speak of? I want one. Is it another home?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    What is this island you speak of? I want one. Is it another home?
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Cool_Isle

I regret picking it. The first zone is just the top area of the island and the second area is the beach on the starting island divided into two areas. The different areas are called ________ isle implying they are all different islands. Shoulda called it Conch-Court beach instead.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Cool_Isle

I regret picking it. The first zone is just the top area of the island and the second area is the beach on the starting island divided into two areas. The different areas are called ________ isle implying they are all different islands. Shoulda called it Conch-Court beach instead.
    The mondstat map? i got that too, though I didn't know there was a different outdoor area I could go.

Nvm. Figured it out. Its the trust rank that I've been ignoring lol
    Last edited by Zantos; 2021-05-09 at 10:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well 2 dragonlord crowns and 1 boss item change this week. And again no prototypes. It could be worse.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

If I've already gotten the Black Sword refined up to level 5, what would people say is the next best weapon to start working on from the Battle Pass?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    If I've already gotten the Black Sword refined up to level 5, what would people say is the next best weapon to start working on from the Battle Pass?
    Depends on the characters you use and the weapons you have.

Everything but the bow seems good imho.

If you have no 5* version of any type I'd go.

claymore>book>spear

But I wouldn't R5 any of them and get one of each first.
    My reasoning for that order is mostly due to how good the craftable versions are.
    The Claymores suck for DPS characters, the ER spear is good for support characters and the Phys% spear is reasonable for main DPS spear users.
    The craftable books are "okaish".
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-10 at 10:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Battle pass weapons are more or less a temp weapons till you get a 5 star ones.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Depends on the characters you use and the weapons you have.

Everything but the bow seems good imho.

If you have no 5* version of any type I'd go.

claymore>book>spear
    I think the only 5* weapon I have is Lost Prayer of the Sacred Winds. Would that diminish my need to get the BP catalyst?

But I wouldn't R5 any of them and get one of each first.
    How come one of each first?

The Claymores suck for DPS characters
    Even Prototype Archaic?

I think the only 5* weapon I have is Lost Prayer of the Sacred Winds. Would that diminish my need to get the BP catalyst?
    Yes.

How come one of each first?
    So that you have a good weapon for every type of weapon.
    I didn't have any Claymores for Eula for example, so I need to use the BP Claymore.

Even Prototype Archaic?
    Yeah, it's an early-game weapon.
    The proc is weak in end-game and the ATK% substat is way worse than a crit%/critdmg% substat and most likely worse than ER% too.
    If ATK% would buff Flat-ATK stats too, then that would be another story.

Crit/Critdmg/+%DMG however buffs everything. That includes every +ATK substat and the feather-artifact.
    And if you play with Bennett, that includes his ATK buff as well.
    ATK% doesn't interact with Bennetts ultimate at all.

The BP Claymore happens to have both Crit% as a substat and +%dmg as a talent. It's great for main DPS characters and support alike, because the stacks don't disappear once they are up unless you take damage.
    So you can put your BP-Claymore user at Slot 1 for Abyss, stack up the +%DMG buff to max stacks between stages for example.

As for the other Claymore craftable:
    Whiteblind(?) is a very decent weapon for Noelle, but that's about it.

The BP spear is good too, if you stack up critdmg. It has a very high amount of Crit%
    It's a good weapon for Hu Tao for example. But frankly, so is the 3* weapon with Crit% substat.
    Spear users are weird in this game so far, they don't really need any 5* weapons or Gacha weapons to be very strong and useful.

Maybe Xiao does? It's the only one I don't have. Either way, that's basically why I'd recommend getting the spear last (or in your case, after the BP-Claymore since you have a good 5* book already.)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-10 at 12:08 PM.

Yeah, it's an early-game weapon.
    The proc is weak in end-game and the ATK% substat is way worse than a crit%/critdmg% substat and most likely worse than ER% too.
    If ATK% would buff Flat-ATK stats too, then that would be another story.
    And I just recently max-leveled the stupid thing, too. Figures.

Either way, that's basically why I'd recommend getting the spear last (or in your case, after the BP-Claymore since you have a good 5* book already.)
    Is it still worth getting the BP catalyst and the bow at some point later on, even if I currently have a better 5* catalyst and the bow is apparently not good? Or can I safely skip both and just refine the claymore and spear once I get those?

Is it still worth getting the BP catalyst and the bow at some point later on, even if I currently have a better 5* catalyst and the bow is apparently not good? Or can I safely skip both and just refine the claymore and spear once I get those?
    Completely depends on what characters you use and wha weapons you need by then.

Bow is good for main dps Fischl and probably Ganyu if you haven't anything better, Catalyst for Ningg/Yanfei
    I'll probably get Sword for diluc on 2nd account,as for main, Hu Tao has homa, Zhongli skywward spine, Razor Gravestone, and i have a R5 lion's roar for when i want to lvl up Keqing, Fischl has the bow and Ningg the catalyst
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Guys...since when Characters have unique voice quotes for when it rains...AND...for the snow zone (Dragonspine)?

It blew my mind :O
    And i have heard at least 2 different quotes for rain...and maybe snow zone too.

Childe, Ganyu and Zhongli is the ones i noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    Guys...since when Characters have unique voice quotes for when it rains...AND...for the snow zone (Dragonspine)?

And i have heard at least 2 different quotes for rain...and maybe snow zone too.

It was added this patch. It gets kinda anoying when you teleport a lot.

Anyway --- just need 2 more wishes for 90 and 100% 5 star.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    It was added this patch. It gets kinda anoying when you teleport a lot.

Anyway --- just need 2 more wishes for 90 and 100% 5 star.
    Wait...are you going for Zhongli?
    I thought you were hyped for the other ice lady in the future

10+ Year Old Account

Noelle's rain voiceline is an entire fucking novel, it gets old after a while

At least Hu Tao's Dragonspine is short and sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait...are you going for Zhongli?
    I thought you were hyped for the other ice lady in the future
    For eula duh. Its just that i have to wait 9-8 more days for banner to change

Still waiting for real weapon banner leaks, but no luck so far. (i realy hope that seconday 5* weapon is not a spear)

For eula duh. Its just that i have to wait 9-8 more days for banner to change

Still waiting for real weapon banner leaks, but no luck so far. (i realy hope that seconday 5* weapon is not a spear)
    But...why tha hell did you risk so many pulls so near to 90?

You usually get it earlier...and i know you know this
    And you are free to play if i remember correctly...

What the hell happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    But...why tha hell did you risk so many pulls so near to 90?

You usually get it earlier...and i know you know this
    And you are free to play if i remember correctly...

What the hell happened?
    I still had a sub running from ganyu banner and i saved everything (yeah the part where i had to spend money ugh..)

I did a joke pull on zhongli banner and pulled Jean, so now i have new character 100% with 90 wishes. However i save for worst case scenario (180 pulls -- well less due so sudden jean).

BUT!!! I never purchased crystal packs. I can still buy best pack for extra and i refuse . (4x 30 day sub and 2x battlepass only since i needed a ganyu bow and hu-tao spear)

5+ Year Old Account
    Is new battlepass a pay to win? 20 euro one i mean.

...well its still a scam for that much money...
    The espensive version has literally no profit except the 5 fragile resin/card/housing item, which are more than negletable. You only get a 10 lvl boost.

And if you play the BP, you have more than enough time to finish it, even without the 10 lvl boost. So the ~10€ is more than enough.