Thread: Genshin Impact

15+ Year Old Account
    If anyone needs the merchant in another players teapot he is in mine right now

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Only finished fully leveling my Childe couple days ago (DAMM Artifact farm is the worst and takes so long)

Went for melee build.
    Refinement 4 Rust with +70% damage
    4 piece Water Artifact with +30% damage
    45% crit
    90% Crit DMG

Its alright...but was expecting more even though my stats are not the best
    2500/3000/5000 melees and stuff like that

The talents are only 6 and weapon at 80...
    Maybe ill level them...idk...i like Tartaglia

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    Only finished fully leveling my Childe couple days ago (DAMM Artifact farm is the worst and takes so long)

Went for melee build.
    Refinement 4 Rust with +70% damage
    4 piece Water Artifact with +30% damage
    45% crit
    90% Crit DMG

Its alright...but was expecting more even though my stats are not the best
    2500/3000/5000 melees and stuff like that

The talents are only 6 and weapon at 80...
    Maybe ill level them...idk...i like Tartaglia
    His melee is good but nothing special compared to hu tao, quite a bit under diluc, his q is strong (highest scaling elem burst) but takes years to charge and can't be main dps until c6 (hf whaling) because of limited melee time
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    His melee is good but nothing special compared to hu tao, quite a bit under diluc, his q is strong (highest scaling elem burst) but takes years to charge and can't be main dps until c6 (hf whaling) because of limited melee time
    If you dont whale, he is usless pretty much with 4 set. You are better with 2 set oblige so your ulti hits harder.
    Unless you have him of field for only 15 seconds and with Hp/Atk/elemental mastery/hydro damage/crit rate or damage (depends on weapon).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Hit 31 with my alt account 4 lvls to go :/ . The storyline gating is bullshit they just put in because they didn't have the content ready and wanted to make sure people kept logging in for the new banners.

On my actual account I'm trust rank 5 with 1010/1500 trust for lvl 6 and 12900 adeptal energy. I made maybe 6 folding screens I don't need but other than that I haven't made anything I don't need either for trust or the city I'm building.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    On my actual account I'm trust rank 5 with 1010/1500 trust for lvl 6 and 12900 adeptal energy. I made maybe 6 folding screens I don't need but other than that I haven't made anything I don't need either for trust or the city I'm building.
    Yeah, the folding screen stuff is absolutely useless.
    to be fair. I use the folding screens to seperate the rooms further, so the main room has like 8 and the sub rooms 1-2.
    But you don't even gain anything from it because you need 2000 to reach the enxt stage.
    So unless you produce 23 left-over folding screens, they are pointless.

In my case, someone would have to produce like 31 of them. But the time he spents on building those, I spent on building other stuff I actually want that also produce currency.

on a side-note:
    The last challenge was rather easy compared to the other 3 before it.

And for the love of god, I can't find a reasonable Wanderer's Troupe ATK% timepiece.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-09 at 07:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Yeah, the folding screen stuff is absolutely useless.
    to be fair. I use the folding screens to seperate the rooms further, so the main room has like 8 and the sub rooms 1-2.
    But you don't even gain anything from it because you need 2000 to reach the enxt stage.
    So unless you produce 23 left-over folding screens, they are pointless.

In my case, someone would have to produce like 31 of them. But the time he spents on building those, I spent on building other stuff I actually want that also produce currency.

on a side-note:

And for the love of god, I can't find a reasonable Wanderer's Troupe ATK% timepiece.
    Folding screen (and picture) spam will save you 2-3 weeks of gameplay once stacked. More currency you have, the faster you can buy shit and lvl it up. Rushing to more slots to craft. Once you hit max 20000, you can stop with screen spam and concentrate on ones that give you lvls.

13050/2000 so far and lvl 5 1190/1500. What i do is buy the 5 instants everyday and use them on screens, then i put the rest of worse crafts on 16 hour craft Q. (unless i am close to dinging a new lvl)

Also i now figured what green aura under mobs does -- it heals their backup. My Noelle just swiped them lol. Most recent domain is a joke.

TBH it's such a massive DPS-check I feel bad for people who don't have at least 1 reaaally buffed-out 5* DPS. I tried it with my phys DPS Jean (yeah, not exactly a top tier DPS, but decent stats + Aquila Favonia) first and I was barely killing attendants in time before the next wave spawned. Forget about DPSing the herald. So I had to fall back on Hu Tao and it was obviously far easier, but it still wasn't perfectly comfortable. If she was weaker, I might have had trouble doing enough damage to the herald between waves.

The easy solution is 1-shotting the herald so he doesn't summon more attendants, but that's not really an accessible fix to most people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Maybe someone here has an idea. I completed all of the places of interest, yet I didn't get the battle pass completion for doing so. Does this mean it also requires that domain with the points? That would mean I have to complete the last dungeon when it unlocks. Just confused since I don't see anymore pages with things specifically listed as places of interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Maybe someone here has an idea. I completed all of the places of interest, yet I didn't get the battle pass completion for doing so. Does this mean it also requires that domain with the points? That would mean I have to complete the last dungeon when it unlocks. Just confused since I don't see anymore pages with things specifically listed as places of interest.
    You need to finish first 3 dungeons. And then domains after -- first 3 only, last 4 one that unlocked today is not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    You need to finish first 3 dungeons. And then domains after -- first 3 only, last 4 one that unlocked today is not needed.
    Do they have to be done solo? Because I already completed everything that is available.

Edit: Nvm. Had to log out and back in, and then it registered for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Just finished the event. Hate that I can't get all of the mora unless I hit 5k in every challenge. The challenges themselves are also all over the place with difficulty. The first one was hard Only because of the first 3 mobs that run all over the place and wont sit still.

I like the idea of the ring of extra power ups, but it honestly felt like some of them didn't work. For example, the one about sending out a shockwave, never actually saw a shockwave. Though, as long as they could get it to work properly, I wouldn't mind having one for good that can be used anywhere. Collect fragments for neat power ups. Could certainly be one way to give F2P players a tad more power, though I still don't feel like its too hard as F2P.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I really should have used Bennett earlier>.<

- lvled him up and now with Beidou as a main I have near constant uptime on Zhongli, Bennett and Beidous bursts, last spot is Barbara that i only use as a backup heal but I cuold probably add some compliment to Beidou in there instead.

- I just need to get better artifacts for everyone and I might just reach 15k

Also, do I need a certain number of posts to use reply and reply with quote as I only get 'A moderator has to approve the post before it's visible'?
    Last edited by Binxan; 2021-05-09 at 10:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Testing a weapon banner in wish simulator:
    https://gi-wish-simulator.uzairashraf.dev/

I did 10 resets:
    20 rolls weapon (banner sword)
    40 rolls weapon (banner sword)
    40 rolls weapon (banner catalyst)
    20 rolls weapon (banner catalyst)
    30 rolls weapon (banner catalyst)
    80 rolls weapon (banner sword)
    70 rolls weapon (banner catalyst)
    60 rolls weapon (skyward and banner sword just after 1 roll)
    70 rolls weapon (banner sword)
    30 rolls weapon (banner catalyst)

Seems like 75% chance on getting specific weapon on banner is not so bad (its still 50:50 for the right one after).

Hopefully when next banner hits i will have 30 extra wishes left from Eula wishing. (i have a little spend on weapon banner, but not much -- had to get stardust for shop reset)

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Do they have to be done solo? Because I already completed everything that is available.

Edit: Nvm. Had to log out and back in, and then it registered for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Just finished the event. Hate that I can't get all of the mora unless I hit 5k in every challenge. The challenges themselves are also all over the place with difficulty. The first one was hard Only because of the first 3 mobs that run all over the place and wont sit still.

I like the idea of the ring of extra power ups, but it honestly felt like some of them didn't work. For example, the one about sending out a shockwave, never actually saw a shockwave. Though, as long as they could get it to work properly, I wouldn't mind having one for good that can be used anywhere. Collect fragments for neat power ups. Could certainly be one way to give F2P players a tad more power, though I still don't feel like its too hard as F2P.
    Extra power look good on paper pretty useless in reality, i'm ready with dislike hammer for dungeon #2 for event survey

Today challenge is beyond ridicolous, won't even bother doing that
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-05-09 at 10:31 AM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Folding screen (and picture) spam will save you 2-3 weeks of gameplay once stacked. More currency you have, the faster you can buy shit and lvl it up. Rushing to more slots to craft. Once you hit max 20000, you can stop with screen spam and concentrate on ones that give you lvls.

13050/2000 so far and lvl 5 1190/1500. What i do is buy the 5 instants everyday and use them on screens, then i put the rest of worse crafts on 16 hour craft Q. (unless i am close to dinging a new lvl)
    I don't know about that... you are in the same bucket than I am, even though I am like not using 10++ hours of crafting time every day and started that whole thing a day later and I'm at 1130/1500 too...

TBH it's such a massive DPS-check I feel bad for people who don't have at least 1 reaaally buffed-out 5* DPS. I tried it with my phys DPS Jean (yeah, not exactly a top tier DPS, but decent stats + Aquila Favonia) first and I was barely killing attendants in time before the next wave spawned. Forget about DPSing the herald. So I had to fall back on Hu Tao and it was obviously far easier, but it still wasn't perfectly comfortable. If she was weaker, I might have had trouble doing enough damage to the herald between waves.

The easy solution is 1-shotting the herald so he doesn't summon more attendants, but that's not really an accessible fix to most people.
    But isn't that why you can adjust HP and stuff like that? (or are we strictly talking about 8k points)

It didn't look like it was especially hard. The attendants would die in like 1-2 ganyu shots and were actually useful to boost damage due to the bonus damage from these stone thingies.
    And my Ganyu isn't really *that* well equipped.
    Like... the dudes in videos do 140k hits with her in these domains without any melt reactions. I do 50-60k.

People with Venti can just soak the adds up and AoE them down with other characters.
    I'm sure there are like a thousand ways to deal with small-time adds such as these.

I found the DPS check on the third one to be way harsher.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-09 at 11:00 AM.

I don't know about that... you are in the same bucket than I am, even though I am like not using 10++ hours of crafting time every day and started that whole thing a day later and I'm at 1130/1500 too...

But isn't that why you can adjust HP and stuff like that? (or are we strictly talking about 8k points)

It didn't look like it was especially hard. The attendants would die in like 1-2 ganyu shots and were actually useful to boost damage due to the bonus damage from these stone thingies.
    And my Ganyu isn't really *that* well equipped.
    Like... the dudes in videos do 140k hits with her in these domains without any melt reactions. I do 50-60k.

People with Venti can just soak the adds up and AoE them down with other characters.
    I'm sure there are like a thousand ways to deal with small-time adds such as these.

I found the DPS check on the third one to be way harsher.
    3rd was easy as Hu Tao has insane single target, as of today i did the lv 70version with Venti but still not having a bow dps makes it hard to hit them within the vortex

Technical question: is it possible to unlock fps?
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-05-09 at 12:05 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

speaking of vortex

Also i now figured what green aura under mobs does -- it heals their backup. My Noelle just swiped them lol. Most recent domain is a joke.
    I'm 13620 and 1190 today. The real gate isn't coins imo but the number of items you can craft a day. As long as you are crafting purples you aren't losing out on anything. If you build a ton of screens you are wasting a ton of resources on stuff that will just clog up your inventory in the future. ATleast if you build the fences and shit you can use them or if you hate the look of them you can build a hollow mountain to hide them.

You can use a few folding screens and still make a good looking room.

All the Mondstat buildings are out of camera view. Gonna eventually move them when I get the third zone.

This "island" is just temporary housing for all the shit you get or have to craft that isn't going on the main island. Still salty its just the beach of the first island. Mountain is hollow to put stuff in incase I get to the point I need to build a ton of shit I wont use.

Also the pine street lamps is like one of the few items that can clip into other objects. You can sink it into columns on homes and stuff to turn it into a porchlight.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-05-09 at 06:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Large stones can also be clipped a bit, so you can build a mountain or something else with them.
    But yeah, pictues, fences and screens are only thing worth making right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm i wonder if this is fake:
    https://twitter.com/Sophienotsofine/...96699750256641

Rng is totally f***ed for artifact domains, did some runs in new domain (piece of cake with C6 Noelle Zhongli Hu Tao and Diona) and got

4x sands (3 orange 1 purple)
    1 purple flower
    2 orange plumes
    0 goblet
    0 circlet
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©