Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Exclamation Why can't Blood Elves be boosted?

Cool you're allowing boosts so new players can join their friends. But they want to play blood elf or be a paladin on horde side?

Just allow the boost. Why make it difficult.

Because there would be no legitimate reason to actually level as intended and not boost a blood elf / draenei.

Just play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    Cool you're allowing boosts so new players can join their friends. But they want to play blood elf or be a paladin on horde side?

because people wanted classic leveling blood elf or draini was part of BC classic, theres 2 weeek prepatch to leveling your toons to 60 more than enough time

10+ Year Old Account

Because they don't want you to be able to skip the BE/Draenei levelling zones, just like when BC first came out.

It's not hard to understand.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

They probably want to cut down on the extremely massive racial population imbalance Blood Elves introduce to the horde.

Historically at many times after TBC release the Horde was more than 50% blood elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the same reason why you can't boost Draenei.

Because they don't want you skipping over the new leveling zones, presumably.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    They probably want to cut down on the extremely massive racial population imbalance Blood Elves introduce to the horde.
    Not allowing boosts isn't going to solve that lmao

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Because they don't want you skipping over the new leveling zones, presumably.

Not allowing boosts isn't going to solve that lmao
    People that might otherwise play Blood Elves might pick the lazy option to just take any other race and skip 1-58.

Since they are only giving us 2 weeks to level up. I think it would be fine having boosts for both new races on launch of BC.
    Last edited by Felrane; 2021-05-18 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    People that might otherwise play Blood Elves might pick the lazy option to just take any other race and skip 1-58.
    Nah. Only the most casual of casual scrubs will choose their race based on "can I boost it or not".

The whole point of the boost was to let people who come in to play BC, actually play BC. Part of original BC was that you either kept playing from 60-70, or you started over with one of the two flashy new races.

Makes since to me (kinda). Atleast back the when your toon earned a level, it meant he got stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Because there would be no legitimate reason to actually level as intended and not boost a blood elf / draenei.

Just play the game?
    As if everyone would just spent the cash to get the boost? You do realize a lot of people would still level.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    to limit the outrage.

you will be able to soon though.
    doubtfull considering this is a one time only per account boost,besides an easy way to make money ofc,the idea of BC classic is to play BC,not 1-58,the new races are a different story as they are also part of the BC experience but from lvl 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post

Just play the game?
    that fine in a Vacum. but here is an fact. The level boost is an thing.
    and when it is a thing, it does not make sense, what if he want to main one? People working, dont have time to level a BE / Dreanie to 60 in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by wargone View Post
    that fine in a Vacum. but here is an fact. The level boost is an thing.
    and when it is a thing, it does not make sense, what if he want to main one? People working, dont have time to level a BE / Dreanie to 60 in 2 weeks.
    those people generaly have no need to be so up to date with their characters anyways,if they dont have time to get to 58 in 2 weeks,they wouldnt have the time to keep up with the chores needed to stay up to date with progression,reps,attunements

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    here we go again...

another retailer that does not understand the concept of an expansion pack...
    people who want tbc classic want tbc classic,not vanila classic,some want both sure,and those people can experience the transition just fine

also i unsubed months ago and am subbing now for tbc kekw,but nice strawman atempt

because 99% of people want to play belves. thts why :P

Probably will not be lifted until the level 70 boost before wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    Probably will not be lifted until the level 70 boost before wotlk
    I'd be shocked if they don't have a 70 boost during classic.

Or even a "Raid pass" to skip attunement catch up.

With these delux edition and stuff they kinda show that the want to milk TBC, i wonder what more will come throughout

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I'd be shocked if they don't have a 70 boost during classic.

Or even a "Raid pass" to skip attunement catch up.

With these delux edition and stuff they kinda show that the want to milk TBC, i wonder what more will come throughout
    I hope they have 70 boosts , already buying 7 deluxe editions (1 for a poor friend and 6 for my accounts)

I would hold off on the 5 I multibox and boost them when it comes in and just play the main account in the meantime.