15+ Year Old Account

Old Blanchy - Horde

I know that BC classic won't actually until June 1st but for the next 10 days there's 2 raid resets that can be used (I think 3 or 4 for ZG if I remember my times correctly). Are there any Horde guilds that will be raiding anything over the next 10 days on the Old Blanchy server? I'd love to get some raids in before the actual launch.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I know that BC classic won't actually until June 1st but for the next 10 days there's 2 raid resets that can be used (I think 3 or 4 for ZG if I remember my times correctly). Are there any Horde guilds that will be raiding anything over the next 10 days on the Old Blanchy server? I'd love to get some raids in before the actual launch.
    probably best to ask on the official forums or in trade/general chat of a capital city rather than here. I'd say a good chunk of the people here don't play anymore anyway

Check around on your server if someone can send you Discord invite link to the server's Discord. At least the 2 I play on have guild notices and people are actually active.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    probably best to ask on the official forums or in trade/general chat of a capital city rather than here. I'd say a good chunk of the people here don't play anymore anyway
    I would but apparently saying "They do say if they're old enough to bleed...." as a reply to people talking about Anduin being a teen and why he shouldn't be married off is inappropriate and gets you a lifetime ban....

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I would but apparently saying "They do say if they're old enough to bleed...." as a reply to people talking about Anduin being a teen and why he shouldn't be married off is inappropriate and gets you a lifetime ban....
    Oh dear... I mean yeah I can see why that got you a ban. 12-13 year olds bleed dude. More than a bit eww

Also I’m assuming that’s on the official forums; you can still ask in game

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Oh dear... I mean yeah I can see why that got you a ban. 12-13 year olds bleed dude. More than a bit eww

Also I’m assuming that’s on the official forums; you can still ask in game
    I will admit it was a bad joke but I literally just said what was in quotes and it was in reference to the late teens Anduin so technically the phrase doesn't even apply to him lol. And yes it was on the official forums.