Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    It's not that they're a major obstacle, but if you have the choice between picking up a new guy who you have to run through all the raids you're done with and one who's already basically there, you pick the one who's already basically there.
    Point is that there are a plethora of options for a new guy to get attuned.

People in TBC didn't have Alts raids, now people will have multitudes of Alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Point is that there are a plethora of options for a new guy to get attuned.

People in TBC didn't have Alts raids, now people will have multitudes of Alts.
    Yes, but unfortunately people nowadays have much less patience and higher expectations for min-maxing, too. Don't get me wrong, I really wish you are correct on this, but I can see poaching being the number 1 social issue in classic TBC (again). I guess time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    Yes, but unfortunately people nowadays have much less patience and higher expectations for min-maxing, too. Don't get me wrong, I really wish you are correct on this, but I can see poaching being the number 1 social issue in classic TBC (again). I guess time will tell.
    Again, the content is much easier, much more gated and people have an army of Alts / pug raids at the ready to get attuned.

Even if this fails, people will be more than willing to sell the necessary heroics / raids to people to attune them.

Everything will die to all but the truly bad. The hardest boss will probably be the roster boss. Followed shortly after by the loot QQ dragon.

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    We know from previous experience that casual guilds struggle with ... Now anyone wanting to raid in tbc will likely continue the grind to filling out their ... re-released so far people thought were going to be so difficult and guild

i was doing speed runs in kara in a casual guild back in BC. And we were all mouse clickers. If those same folks got back together after all this time, we'd crush it even more so.

I ran 2 alt runs in addition to my mainrun in TBC, and there was several guilds doing the same aswell.
    With the more serious alt group, we were even realm second group to clear ZA in our karazhan gear.

That being said, to OP most raiding guilds (70-80% on server) failed at transitioning from T4 to T5.
    Unless they undertune some fights severly like in classic (mag, gruul, prince, nightbane) I can see this history repeat itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering my casual guild cleared everything up to Sunwell before we all quit, without proper consumables and raid setup back then, you'll likely do just fine if you can fill up the spots, especially with the gamesense people have today.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water