Another banger from an amazing band.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 26

Haven't expressed my hatred to my coworkers for a while....

Had a yearly self-review/analysis of our work for this year, and the other "team" has higher educated and more "esteemed" people working there. My team has a fresh person trying to get to terms with all of the shit that goes on and still is doing really well.
    Reading through the other teams review and it just tells me they're full of retards, cuz nothing they've done show's any sign of skill or knowledge.... Makes me so furious

7+ Year Old Account
    + 28

10+ Year Old Account
    + 29

+ 27

Quote Originally Posted by notJoyful View Post
    Haven't expressed my hatred to my coworkers for a while....

Had a yearly self-review/analysis of our work for this year, and the other "team" has higher educated and more "esteemed" people working there. My team has a fresh person trying to get to terms with all of the shit that goes on and still is doing really well.
    Reading through the other teams review and it just tells me they're full of retards, cuz nothing they've done show's any sign of skill or knowledge.... Makes me so furious
    I would be, too. That reminds me when I was working on a video game. The two people in charge talked to my team - level design - and gave us very vague instructions on what they wanted their levels to be about. In particular, the one that stood out to me was called "asteroid beach". That name was literally the only instructions we got. We also didn't see or hear or correspond with them for months, so we did our thing and continued on. Well, they ended up not liking the levels that we gave them, they mocked us while in front of us, made their own levels, and not were they unable to complete their own levels that they implemented in their game, but their shitty game was unable to be compressed small enough to make it on the Andoid store. So satisfying.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2021-05-28 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I would be, too. That reminds me when I was working on a video game. The two people in charge talked to my team - level design - and gave us very vague instructions on what they wanted their levels to be about. In particular, the one that stood out to me was called "asteroid beach". That was literally the only instructions we got. We also didn't see or hear or correspond with them for months, so we did our thing and continued on. Well, they ended up not liking the levels that we gave them, made their own, and not were they unable to complete their own levels that they implemented in their game, but their shitty game was unable to be compressed small enough to make it on the Andoid store. So satisfying.
    OMG yes! Only thing I love more than people failing, is people assuming they're hardcore and super smart and having that as their sole idea of success, just for it to flop.

High expectations and resulting in low results is amazing. Love it

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah the nebulous requirements that are never explained.

+25

I think they're explained though.... "n-2"

10+ Year Old Account
    + 27

lets go player participants! we can all do it

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Fail.

+25

10+ Year Old Account
    + 27

+ 25

I'm okay with this failure.