Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    My friends...
    Two days ago I decided to change my covenant. I was with the necrolords and made the decision to join the Venthyr. Reason: Mounts and xmogs.

They told me that changing the covenant was easy and instant (and it really was). My concern (laziness?) Was just having to get 40 renows again.
    But I thought, "Fine! I already did that with my main and my alt in Maldraxxus. No problem." OK....

What nobody told me is that the REVENDREATH MAP was totally built to drive people crazy.
    It is by far the WORST and most CONFUSED map not only of Shadowlands but of the entire history of World of Warcraft.
    Literally besides being a gigantic maze ...! Also, many times what you see drawn on the map is not in accordance with the roads you really have to take.

It's just horrible. There should be a warning for people who suffer from panic attacks or anxiety.

You need your mind to use 100% of your ability to interpret the map and not run the risk of going through a maze from one point to another ... to realize at the end that you should have used that elevator at the beginning because what you are looking for is not on the same floor. And the golden arrow doesn't always help. (Revendreath has 2, maybe 3 different floors and this is not clear at the point where the quests and objectives appear on the map...!)
    Each quest (which you need to do to continue the Venthyr campaign) has an additional TRY TO GET to the quest place ... and not just finish it.

Here is my (/ cry) and my alert to you who are thinking of moving to Venthyr. The difficulty they added to the paths, streets, roads, floors of Revendreath is totally unbalanced compared to the other areas.

Note: English is not my first lenguage and (for some reason) I wrote RevendreAth instead of Revendreth every time. Sorry about that.
    Just looking at your map of Revendreth I can honestly say everything you wrote on it is wrong. At every spot you say something isn't a pass or is blocked is wrong.

"This is a block, return!" is wrong. The "block" you see if a bridge from the darkfall tower to the castle. "This is not pass! Come back" is also wrong. Again what you think is an obstruction is a path on an upper later. "Ops not a pass again" is also wrong, there are steps up to the bridge.

This is the actual route.

https://imgur.com/lY0iXcf

No offense, but the people I find the most complaining about difficulty in getting around simply have no idea how to do it.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Door of shadows fixes a lot of your navigational troubles
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    My friends...
    Two days ago I decided to change my covenant. I was with the necrolords and made the decision to join the Venthyr. Reason: Mounts and xmogs.

They told me that changing the covenant was easy and instant (and it really was). My concern (laziness?) Was just having to get 40 renows again.
    But I thought, "Fine! I already did that with my main and my alt in Maldraxxus. No problem." OK....

What nobody told me is that the REVENDREATH MAP was totally built to drive people crazy.
    It is by far the WORST and most CONFUSED map not only of Shadowlands but of the entire history of World of Warcraft.
    Literally besides being a gigantic maze ...! Also, many times what you see drawn on the map is not in accordance with the roads you really have to take.

It's just horrible. There should be a warning for people who suffer from panic attacks or anxiety.

You need your mind to use 100% of your ability to interpret the map and not run the risk of going through a maze from one point to another ... to realize at the end that you should have used that elevator at the beginning because what you are looking for is not on the same floor. And the golden arrow doesn't always help. (Revendreath has 2, maybe 3 different floors and this is not clear at the point where the quests and objectives appear on the map...!)
    Each quest (which you need to do to continue the Venthyr campaign) has an additional TRY TO GET to the quest place ... and not just finish it.

Here is my (/ cry) and my alert to you who are thinking of moving to Venthyr. The difficulty they added to the paths, streets, roads, floors of Revendreath is totally unbalanced compared to the other areas.

Note: English is not my first lenguage and (for some reason) I wrote RevendreAth instead of Revendreth every time. Sorry about that.
    why not just go to the flight path at A over to the flight path at b?

literally go left from A, grab the flight path there, go to either of the flight paths over here at the right?

also as cparle says, none of those "oh this is not a pass, come bacK" they are passes, wtf you talking about?
    im gunna go log on right now, i havent logged onto retail in like a month, but im gunna log on and head over just to double check.

yeah op you are literally a liar, not a single one of those "lol its blocked turn back" are blocked, i literally just ran through all 3 of them, why do you have to fucking lie to try and make shit look bad?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-05-28 at 08:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

As a Venthyrchad it's piss easy when you know how to read the map. But for some reason WoW maps have always been total garbage and Revendreth's map is probably the worst one of the bunch in terms of readability. You get used to it though.

I find Bastion a bigger bitch to traverse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    As a Venthyrchad it's piss easy when you know how to read the map. But for some reason WoW maps have always been total garbage and Revendreth's map is probably the worst one of the bunch in terms of readability. You get used to it though.

I find Bastion a bigger bitch to traverse.
    OP is also just a liar, not a single one of those "blocked turn around" are actually blocked...

- - - Updated - - -

-Lies.-

Come on man really? Really now? every single point you make is literally a lie.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-05-28 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    also as cparle says, none of those "oh this is not a pass, come bacK" they are passes, wtf you talking about?
    im gunna go log on right now, i havent logged onto retail in like a month, but im gunna log on and head over just to double check.

yeah op you are literally a liar, not a single one of those "lol its blocked turn back" are blocked, i literally just ran through all 3 of them, why do you have to fucking lie to try and make shit look bad?
    To be honest I did make a few of those mistakes myself before I actually went to them in person. Like I thought there was a wall between the Redelav District and the Menagerie of the Master. But like in that guy's posts it was just a bridge between the castle and the tower where the 'dress as a dredger' WQ is.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    To be honest I did make a few of those mistakes myself before I actually went to them in person. Like I thought there was a wall between the Redelav District and the Menagerie of the Master. But like in that guy's posts it was just a bridge between the castle and the tower where the 'dress as a dredger' WQ is.
    yeah, but dude literally complained about 4 things, and all 4 of them were BS.

7+ Year Old Account
    Come on man really? Really now?

You should've just recorded yourself clicking on a flight master.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Revendreth is painful to navigate and I don't see how anyone could think otherwise. Everything is cliffs and giant walls, when you go grab a treasure for daily % you must be extra careful that it is something on ground level or on a ledge that needs you to drop down from above. World quests there are also mediocre but I may just be bitter because of the time required to go anywhere.

Bastion is annoying for the treasure caves and for the north-western zones, but overall it's way more manageable.
    The treasure chest names tend to tell you where they are. I don't recall the exact verbiage, so these names may not be quite right, but stoneborn satchels are the ones that require jumping from above onto a ledge. Pugilist's prize will require beating up some mobs to unlock and are almost always out in the open on ground level. Secret stash is hidden behind some sort of minor puzzle, usually inside buildings. The last one (greedstone maybe?) requires clicking on an object and then finishing an obstacle course in under a minute; these can sometimes be on the ground or sometimes on ledges depending on the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Just looking at your map of Revendreth I can honestly say everything you wrote on it is wrong. At every spot you say something isn't a pass or is blocked is wrong.
    Dude, of course I did this quickly (and possibly imperfectly) just so people get a sense of what I'm saying.
    And of course, if you are since the beginning of the expansion, you have already unlocked all flight points and you have already spent 10,000 anima to improve your transport-network ... you may not understand this thread. I started in Revendreth just 2 days ago...!

In terms of navigation convenience:

Maldraxxus > Bastion = Ardenweald >>>>>>>>>> Revendreth

My friends...

yeah, until flying that place is a nightmare.

Yeah moving through Revendreth could be painful for sure. Thankfully we are getting flying soon
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Come on man really? Really now? every single point you make is literally a lie.
    HAHA, Jesus, dude, of course the example of the image is totally random (I didn't waste my time drawing a 100% faithful situation) and OF COURSE if you are already a Venthyr since the beginning of the expansion you can go from "A" to "B" with eyes closed. Jesus...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    You should've just recorded yourself clicking on a flight master.
    That too, literally could just fly over from A-B but i felt like those areas i knew were open so i had to record me going through them.

Hated this place. Topography is horrible in addition to the walls, pathing, etc.

Never understood the point of it being a massive fortress. Its walls protect nothing, it's just a massive fortress of nothingness placed on an island in the afterlife lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    I sorta see what OP is saying. I found Revendreth annoying to begin with, but once you've been there enough you know the routes etc.

I also disagree that Bastion is worse, but opinions are opinions

For me Revendreth was by far the worst to get used to.

7+ Year Old Account
    HAHA, Jesus, dude, of course the example of the image is totally random (I didn't waste my time drawing a 100% faithful situation) and OF COURSE if you are already a Venthyr since the beginning of the expansion you can go from "A" to "B" with eyes closed. Jesus...
    I am a necrolord, and i have 0 problems going there, i also have literally spent such little time in revendreth compared to the other zones, that first part i have literally never been there as there is 0 quests and 0 world quests there, yet i only had a minor hiccup.

you shouldnt use bullshit lie examples then, cause it makes ya look like an idiot if you make something like this

and all 4 out of 4 examples you use are 100% false.

why not just go to the flight path at A over to the flight path at b?

literally go left from A, grab the flight path there, go to either of the flight paths over here at the right?

Grab a snickers?

10+ Year Old Account
    People who say Revendreth is difficult to navigate.......have never been to Bastion.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/